Chapter 4: My Heart in doki doki mode

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho finish preparing the kitchen tools for baking, he was about to walk upstairs then he heard the main door opens...

Jaejoong appeared in the main door, taking out his slippers then he look at the stairs….there he was surprise…he saw someone…

A human wearing a Bear Kigurumi now looking at him in surprise

And the person is so tall…

“Could it be….” Jaejoong though…

“….” Said by the bear kigurumi guy and run fast like his life depend on it.

“WAIT!” jaejoong shouted he then forgot to remove is slippers, he immediately run fast towards the guy then he was shock when he saw the guy trying to open his so called husband door in a panic way…

 

Jaejoong was looking at the kigurumi guy 25 steps away room while the guy is still in panic trying his best to open his damn ing door that out of panic it look like the ing lock is jammed oh my.

“umm….Are you…are you yunho?” jaejoong ask looking at the kigurumi guy figure…

“Don’t step closer…..please don’t…”

“Um….but…”

“No buts….go…just go!”

“NO!”

“I said GO!...are you deaf?”
 

“What is wrong with you acting like that yunho?.....i…I am you wife right?”

Yunho felt startled and he then look on jaejoong’s direction.

Jaejoong can’t see his face clearly since he had the bear kigurumi costume covering his eyes.

“STAY AWAY!” yunho shouted

This time jaejoong felt scared and he froze….

Later on yunho finally open his door and goes inside and lock in again.

Yunho then lean on his door wall…removing his kigurumi costume…..he then palm his face feeling frustrated and guilty that he shouted on his wife just now.

 

Meanwhile outside of his door…

Jaejoong was still froze and still not moving, he then took a glance on yunho’s door…

He walk slowly until he reach the door….he then sat down and lean on it..

“Yunho….i…I know you’re in there…” jaejoong said trying himself to calm down.

Jaejoong then grab his phone and try to video call his so called husband but well he was hanging up.

“Yunho….if you don’t want to talk to me right now…it’s ok…but I want you to know that..that I am not mad a you…I am just surprise..” said by jaejoong while smiling..

Still no response from his so called husband, jaejoong then pout.

“I didn’t know that husband is taller than joongie…maybe husband is strong, but I will try my best to be stronger…..i will be strong…until my husband open his heart for Me.” jaejoong said then he smiled and slowly get up but he stop when he heard a voice from the door.

“I’m sorry wife….”

Jaejoong the smiled and nod looking at the door.

“It’s ok…i..im gonna leave now, i just forgot about my wallet so I went back. I still need to go to the grocery for ingredients.” Jaejoong said then walk away.

 

After an hour jaejoong went back holding plastic bags, he then go straight to the kitchen there he saw the baking tools that he might needed…he smiled.

“Husband maybe prepare this for me…”

Jaejoong then wear a cute pink apron and prepare himself for baking.

While jaejoong is busy in the kitchen….

Meanwhile yunho was still sitting on his door…….

Yunho then remember something and he heard voices on his head

“Jung yunho is a ing genius…he invented that gadget…”

“Jung yunho is awesome, I bet girls want him to become their husband.”

“you are so weird…..”

“Your rough!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter