Chapter 9: My name is Jung Yunho

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wh…who are you?...where..where am i?” jaejoong said feeling scared towards the man.

The unknown tall man then look on his eyes still had no emotion..

“It’s me jaejoong……”

“Wa…what…”

“It’s me wife…..”

“Yu…yunho?” said by jaejoong feeling surprise….

Jaejoong then look at the tall man sitting on the edge of the bed mixing the soup on the tray beside him…

Jaejoong examine the tall man from head to toe but still keep his distance…the tall man was still in silent….after a few minutes the tall man look at him with blank face and try to approach him…

Jaejoong felt scared as because he still cannot believe this guy is his so called husband but when the tall man is near him they were looking at each other.

“wife…you need to eat…come, I’ll feed you…” said by the tall man

Jaejoong was still confuse and not responding but then the tall man look at him with sad face jaejoong felt guilty…jaejoong then notice the ring…the ring on his right hand while holding the spoon…it was the same ring he had on his left ring…jaejoong then look on his left hand and he saw his ring…

Jaejoong then look back and the tall man look at him too and smiled.

“I know you deserve explanation….can I explain after you finish eating?”

 

Yunho then feed jaejoong with the soup, jaejoong just accepted and eat it…after jaejoong finish the soup yunho then peeled some fruits and feed jaejoong…jaejoong just blush everytime the food is near on his mouth and yunho just smile…when jaejoong finish eating yunho then bring the tray and the plates away leaving jaejoong on his bed dumbfounded.

After 5 minutes yunho came back and jaejoong look at him again with confuse look..yunho still sit on the edge of the bed in the very extreme corner far distant from jaejoong now….

Jaejoong then look at yunho again examining his face…

“Oh my God, he look so handsome…” jaejoong though then he felt like he was blushing hard….out of embarrassment he palm his face to cover himself but yunho is not saying anything.

“uuummmm…yunho..”

“are you scared of me?”

“No…but…but i..”

“last night you didn’t went back home….mother told me you’re in a hospital and mrs.kim want us to have a divorce.” Said by yunho while looking at him with sad face.

Jaejoong then felt sad when he saw his so called husband’s face..jaejoong then move slowly and try to approach near yunho.

Jaejoong felt nervous and he was afraid what if, what if yunho will get angry to him if he went near him? But jaejoong just follow his instinct and slowly made his way towards yunho…he felt surprise yunho is not moving away from him.

They are looking at each other for a moment then jaejoong felt surprise that yunho place his head on his chest and hold his waist.

It’s the first time after 2 months that jaejoong saw his so called husband in actual flesh and now yunho hug him like a child hugging his mother. Jaejoong felt surprise but at the same time felt happy…he then hug yunho softly…

“Will you sign the divorce my wife?” said by yunho with a soft tone

“how about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter