Chapter 2: Goodmorning

Love and Kpop

I woke up, my head spinning just a little. I looked around and things were blurry. I didn’t know where I was. I looked down I was wearing a male’s night shirt. Now I was really scared. What happened? I didn’t remember at all. Did something happen with Nichkhun or worst did something happen with all of the guys? I got up and saw an open door that led to a bathroom. One thing I noticed was that this place was pretty clean. I used the bathroom and came back into the bedroom looking for the door to get out. When I walk out I found another room that must have been a living or family room. There was a large black leather lounging sectional in the middle of the room. I walked over and found Nichkhun was laying on the couch awake looking at his phone.

“Goodmorning.” He said with a cute smile.

“Goodmorning,” I said.

“I made some Hangover soup.” He said pointing to the middle the coffee table. “It’s still hot, I know the other guys will be up soon and will want some.”

I went around to sit next to him. I noticed he had a blanket and I realized he slept on the couch.

“What happened last night?” I asked.

“You drank a lot of soju, danced all night, with me, Woo Young, MinJun, and Chansung.” He said.

“I hope I didn’t embarrass myself,” I said.

“Oh, No.” He said with a chuckle.

“Oh my God, I said knowing I must have done something, so what happened who undressed me?”

“Well…um…” He started.

“What!” I said and shoved him.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry…. Actually, you did it on your own.” He said

“Oh, but wait did you watch?” I asked.

“Well… we all did.” He laughed.

I looked at him stunned.

“When we walked into the apartment, you started complaining about your dress being too tight, you kicked your shoes off and ped your dress and let it drop to the floor, It was quite hilarious.” He said laughing.

“Yeah, nice undies.” A voice said from the other side of the room.

It was MinJun. He drunkenly came out of his room. A girl came tumbling behind. He told her goodbye in Korean. She said something in Korean, in which he responded rudely and blatantly: “Go!” She cursed him and walked out.

He his teeth and went back into his room. He was definitely the bad boy of the group. I didn’t want to be attracted to him, but good girls always love bad boys.

“I better get out of here, too!” I said.

“Have some hangover soup, please.” He said.

“I have already been a nuisance to you all, I said, I mean we don’t even know each other really.”

“Actually I am amazed that you don’t know us.” He said.

“I really don’t. You guys are called 3 o’clock or something.” I teased.

Nichkhun laughed, “It’s so nice to meet someone who doesn’t know us, maybe we can be friends.” 

친구.” (Friend.) Changsung said coming out of his room.

Nichkhun said something to him in Korean. Chansung got excited walking fast to the couch plopping down beside me just like he had at the club. He grabbed the pot and a bowl and dished the soup out and started eating.

“It does smell good,” I said. Nichkhun grabbed a bowl poured some of the soup and gave it to me. I tried it.

“It is good!!!” I said.

“What’s good?” It was Taec Yeon coming from one of the rooms. Before I could say anything Chansung was speaking. Taec Yeon came over. I waved to speak. He just kind of raised his eyebrows a bit and went to a different room. Just then my phone started ringing. It was Stephanie.

“OMG are you ok?” She asked.

“Yeah, I am great,” I told her.

“Where are you?” She asked.

“Well, technically I don’t know, but I am with the same guys,” I told her.

“Well, you have a lot to tell me then.” She said.

“It’s not what you think but I will tell you all about it,” I told her. We hung up.

“Your friend was worried, huh?” Nichkhun asked.

“Just a little,” I said.

I finished the soup.

“Wow I really do feel better, that soup did the trick,” I said stretching.

Chansung was stretched out on the couch. Woo Young and Junho came out of their rooms with girls and left with them. Taec Yeon left after changing into gym clothes. MinJun was the only one who had pretty much stayed in his room after he kicked the girl out.

“I need to be going, but where is my dress?” I asked.

“I gathered your things and put them in the room,” Nichkhun said.

“Ok thanks,” I said and went to the room I had slept in. While I was in there I overheard Chansung and Nichkhun speaking Korean. I really couldn’t understand much. A word here and there, but nothing substantial. I walked out in my dress on and heels in my hand.

“Nichkhun, thanks so much for… well letting me party with you and then taking care of me.” I told him.

“It was a pleasure to be of service, he said, do you need a ride?” He asked sitting up.

“앉다!”(sit.) MinJun said as he came out of his room,”I am on my way out, you can ride with me.” He said looking at me.

“Is that alright with you?” NIchkhun asked.

“Yes, that’s cool.” I said, “It was nice meeting you.”

“Yeah, nice meeting you too, he said, um what’s your number? We could all get together again.”

“Oh… its 01-212-3456,” I told him.

“I am calling you now… make sure you don’t leak my number ok.” He said.

I laughed as his number came up on my phone, “I won’t leak it, I will see you around, I guess.”

“Yeah for sure,” Nichkhun said.

MinJun was already at the door.

“Hol’ up, MinJun Started, you can’t go out like that.” He went to his room and came back with a hoodie and sunglasses.

“Put it on.” He said handing me the items. Confused I put the hoodie on and the sunglasses. MinJun pulled the hood up over my head.

“Caja.” (Let’s go.) He said. I followed him outside to his car. It was a white Mercedes. I was surprised that he opened the door for me. Once outside I realized why I need the hoodie and sunglasses. A few reporters were outside, taking pictures as MinJun pulled off from the parking garage.

“Wow, so you guys really are famous,” I said. He nodded. He was quiet. I couldn’t read him. He was just really cute and his swagger . He said something to me in Korean. I started freaking out in my mind. He said it again.

“Uh, uh…ummm.” I began. MinJun looked at me like I was dumb and then realized I didn’t understand.

“Where do you live?” He asked.

“OHHHHH.” I tried to tell him where I live, but my pronunciation was really bad and he laughed.

I sat back and must have been pouting. He patted my head ruffling my hair.

“Don’t worry, I understand.” He said.

I smiled, thinking he’s such a bad boy. When we pulled up to my apartment building. He jumped out and opened the door for me. Korean gentleman style. I wasn't accustomed to such manners and it made me feel heady. When I stepped out of the car I tripped. I thought I was about to fall on my a**, but MinJun caught me in his arms. My heart was beating wildly because his arms felt good around my body and we were looking into each other’s eyes. We both seemed to be in a daze as he slowly helped me to be up right.

“너 괜찮 니?” (Are you ok?) He asked.

“네” (Yes.) I said, 고맙습니다.” (Thank you.)

“No problem.” He said finally letting go. He went back to the car. I waved. He did a head nod and zoomed away. I went upstairs. Stephanie was sitting on the couch but jumped up when I walked in.

“OH-MY-GOD!” She started.

“What?” I asked.

“Do you know who you were with last night?” She asked in amazement.

“Yeah, 3 O’clock,” I said laughing.

“2 PM!!!!!” They are one of the biggest Kpop groups in Korea! That’s why I wasn’t really worried about you.” She exclaimed.

“Okay,” I said trying to act like it wasn’t a big deal.

“Danielle, look.” She said point towards the TV.

There was a picture of me sitting in the VIP section of the club last night with Nichkhun on one side and Chansung on the other.

“Oh Dear,” I said sitting down.

“Yeah!!!! So how was it?” She asked sitting next to me.

“How was what?” I asked.

“Omo, you are wearing Jun. K’s clothes!!! How was he?” She asked.

“Jun who, MinJun?” I asked confused.

“Jun. K…No Love. That is his emblem. She pointed to the applique.

“Ok…”I said still a little confused.

“How was he?” She asked motioning her body suggestively.

“Stephanie, I didn’t sleep with them,” I told her.

She looked disappointed.

“That’s too bad cause all of Korea thinks you did.” She said. I slumped on the couch. “Guess your time in Korea is about to change.”