05 | Day 04

I Dare You

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I stared at Eunmi, who was laughing at something Jihye had said. Ever since Hyunseung said those words to her, she has been avoiding me. Whenever she sees me coming towards her, she would go the other way. Every time I try and get close to her, she just gets farther away. Jihye has also been keeping her distance with me. Which is no surprise, considering they are best friends.

B2ST and I were in the cafeteria, at our table. I was to upset to eat, and so I was the only one at the table without lunch. Some of the girls noticed this, and tried to cheer me up. They offered me food, but I kindly rejected there offer. Hyunseung and Kikwang are still sitting with us, because I couldn't bare kicking them out. Both Doojoon and Junhyung wanted to kick them out, and Dongwoon didn't really care.

I opposed to the idea on kicking them out. Sure, Hyunseung and Kikwang didn't agree with us. We all can't always agree on things. Kicking them out wasn't going to make the situation any better. Even though Hyunseung almost spilled the dare to Eunmi, I couldn't hold a grudge. I couldn't stay mad at him for to long. It was just impossible. He is my best friend. Best friends fight, and most of the time... They will make up in the end.

"Time to start dares again, but excluding Hyunseung and Junhyung." Doojoon glowered at the two as he said their names. They didn't seem to care, because they seemed to be off into there on conversation. It ticked Doojoon off, since he was completely ignored by them. "Junhyung, I dare you to..."

I zoned out of the conversation. I didn't feel like doing any dares right now, even though I was currently in one right now. If they dared me to do to something, I will refuse. I wasn't in the mood to do a new dare, and I was already doing a dare. But... They wouldn't let me back down.

"Yoseob, I dare you to walk up to Eunmi and kiss her. Kiss her right on the lips. Right now." Junhyung dared me, smirking.

My eyes widened at his sudden dare. I looked over at Eunmi, to see her sitting alone. Jihye must have left to dump her tray. I shook my head, "No."

Hyunseung and Kikwang looked at me in surprise. I have never said 'no' to a dare before. There is a first time to everything.

"No?" asked Junhyung, not looking pleased one bit.

I nodded, "No. I'm only doing one dare at a time."

Doojoon scoffed, "You think I care? Do the dare right now, Yang Yoseob." Doojoon glared at me. It made me feel uncomfortable, but I tried to fight off the uneasiness. Hyunseung and Kikwang were looking back and forth between us, waiting for something to happen. Dongwoon stared at me in surprise. Junhyung was also glaring at me, like Doojoon. "Do it before I break off this friendship of ours."

Break of this friendship? My eyes widened, making Doojoon smile. Junhyung's glare went away, replaced with a surprised look. Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung were also astonished as well. Doojoon was willing to break off this friendship, just because I didn't do a dare?

I shook my head, not believing it. "You wouldn't do that." I looked up at Doojoon's eyes. He didn't seem like he was joking around. "Right?"

"Yang Yoseob, our friendship is..." Doojoon began to say those words. Those dreadful words that I tried to avoid.

I shot up from my seat, "I'll do it!"

Doojoon's glare then turned into a smile. "Good, now go." I looked back at the others, my eyes pleading for help. Junhyung beckoned me to go on with the dare, not wanting our friendship to break. Dongwoon avoided my gaze, keeping his head hung low. Hyunseung was just staring at me, waiting for me to do something. Kikwang gave me an apologetic look. No one was going to help me.

I sighed, and began to slowly take small steps to Eunmi's table. She was still alone, and her back was facing me. This way, she wouldn't one. I would just spin her around and plant a small kiss on her lips. Then I will walk away. It will be easy, right?

When I had reached Eunmi, she didn't noticed me. She was to busy reading a book. Taking a deep breath, I let it out slowly. I have to make this quick.

I grabbed Eunmi's shoulder, and spun her around. When she turned around, I saw her surprised expression. Before she could say anything else, I bent down so that I was leveled with her.

"I'm sorry," I told her, and crashed my lips onto hers.

It felt wrong. This wasn't the kind of kisses I wanted to give girls. I wanted to give them a meaningful and gentle one, not this one. This one was rough and forced. And it disgusted me. When I pulled away from her, I could see her eyes b with tears. She covered , eyes widened.

"T-That was my first..." muttered Eunmi. "I didn't want it like... This." Before I could say anything, Eunmi had grabbed her book, storming out the door. I didn't go after her. I only stared at her figure, which was slowly disappearing.

"YAH! YANG YOSEOB, YOU ARE DEAD!" yelled Jihye, from behind. I turned around to see Jihye marching over to me in rage. "I saw everything from beginning to end."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked her, taking a step back.

She smirked at me, "You know exactly what I mean." Jihye pointed at B2ST. "They dared you to kiss her. And you went along with it. You heartless player. You ever though about how Eunmi would feel when you kissed her all of a sudden like that?!"

"You don't know the reason why I did it." I told her, looking away.

"I know the reason. It's because you didn't want to break your precious friendship with your so-called friends." My eyes widened. How did she know all that? "I overheard you guys talking. If those guys were really your friends, they wouldn't have made you do this. Those things over there aren't called friends!"

I glared at her, surprising Jihye. I have never glared at someone like this before. But when someone talks bad about my friends, especially calling them things. I won't be the same Mr. Nice guy everybody knows. "You know nothing. You know nothing about me. You know nothing about them. You don't know anything! SO DON'T TRY AND SAY THINGS LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING TOO! BECAUSE YOU DON'T!"

I stormed out of the cafeteria, just like how Eunmi did. I was angry. I was furious. There were so many emotions welling up inside me. The biggest wasn't anger though... It was guilt.

 

[Eunmi's POV]

 

My tears fell, and I tried to cover up my sobs. I was outside of the school, in the back. Nobody ever goes to the back of the school. No one but Jihye and I. It's like our own private hangout.

My first kiss was stolen by Yang Yoseob. I know he is my boyfriend, and it's normal for kisses to happen. But this was a kiss that I didn't want. A kiss I didn't like. I wanted my first kiss to be with someone special. Someone I love and someone gentle. Yosoeb was someone special, and I may love him. He was kind, gentle, charming, and smart. I wanted my first kiss to be with someone like him. And it happened. But not the way I wanted it to be.

The kiss I wanted was supposed to me full of love and passion. This one was forced and rough. A kiss that I wished meant nothing to me. But it wasn't. First kisses mean a lot to everyone, including me. I didn't want it like this.

Why did he do it? Where was the kind and gentle Yoseob I liked? The one I accepted?

"Do you believe me now?" I turned around to see Hyunseung. He was leaning against a wall, staring at me. I quickly wiped away my tears, but it was too late. He had already saw them. He walked towards me, crossing his arms. "I told you to break up with him." Hyunseung grabbed my hand, placing it over my heart. "How do you feel?"

I sniffed, clenching my shirt. "Disgusted. Angry. Sad."

Hyunseung nodded, "Is it painful? Does thinking about that kiss make your heart clench?" I merely nodded, not wanting to speak. "This is just the beginning of the pain Yoseob is going to give you. I will say this again... Break up with Yoseob. If you want to live life pain free, I suggest you break up with him."

"Pain free? Life will never be pain free." I said to him.

"Your right on that. But at least you can be pain free from the pain that is going to come to you soon, and if you want to prevent this pain... Break up with him."

I shook my head, "Why should I believe you?"

"Why?" He asked me, and nodded. "You felt it yourself just now. The anger when he kissed you. Betrayed on how he kissed you like that with no warning. Disgusted on how the kiss was, rough and forced. Sad that your first kiss was stolen in this way."

Hyunseung was smart. He explained my feelings correctly.

"I'll think about it." I told him.

He nodded at me, "Good."


Author's Note: Here is chapter 5. I have some free time to myself right now, and so this is my 2nd update of the day. Anybody know a way to get out of presenting something in class? But still getting a grade on it? Anyway... Please comment and subscribe. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. (:

 

~ FlyingHigh