Chapter Five: The Answers

Lost Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing made sense. How can it when one moment Whee In was sitting down having a talk with Lin and the next she was staring at a zombie, though Lin did say they were called hollows.

How was this possible? They were stories weren’t they? If they were stories then how is it possible that they’re alive?

But what was an even bigger surprise was the fire coming out of Lin’s left hand, not to mention the sword she held in her right. Which came out of nowhere. Lin blasted the hollows, trying to keep them away from Whee In.

This wasn’t good. It was too small and tight to use her full power. Not only that but the hollows were closing in on them and also separating them.

“Whee In!” Lin yelled as she saw a hollow about to grab the shaking girl but shards of blue came and pierce the hollows. Turning to where they came from, Lin saw it was Rin with Irene.

“Sis! Whee In! You okay?! Lee send me a signal asking for help!” Rin said worriedly,

“We’re okay. But I don’t know about Lee and Seulgi. They were gone before the attack.” Lin explained,

“Come on then. We should check on them and also start explaining.” Rin said and Lin nodded.

Lee was in a far worst situation. She had been ambushed in the restroom and after she took care of her ambushers, she immediately remember Seulgi who had gone to get drinks.

Running to where the machine vents were, Lee came to only see Seulgi on the ground surrounded by hollows. Seulgi was shocked to say the least. Who knew after getting drinks she would see a group of hollows.

It didn’t help that one of them was face to face with her and had stabbed a knife in her. On the ground with her vision slowly going out, Seulgi breathed heavily, thinking it was the end, Seulgi prepared herself for it but only regretting not confessing to Lee.

But a bright light blinded her and soon like before at the park, Lee stood in front of her, protecting her but this time it wasn’t bullies, it was hollows.

Run. She wanted Lee to run but instead, Lee gave her a sad smile and turned back ahead. The next sight was something only in a movie.

This was bad, Lee had to heal Seulgi before the girl passes out from loss of blood. This was very bad. She couldn’t heal the girl not with this many hollows cornering them.

But a gust of wind blew and Lee thanked Gwyn that it was Kith with Moon Byul. Kith took out her sword and nodded to Lee who immediately turned her attention to Seulgi.

Lin and the others caught up just in time to see Kith cut down the last hollow. But they also saw Seulgi bleeding badly and Lee kneeling down beside her, healing her.

“Will she be alright?” Kith asked,

Lee looked up and nodded, “It was a close call but she’ll be fine.”

It was like a warm feeling. A warm feeling coursing through her body. Soon it was comfort. Blinking her eyes, Seulgi had to blink once, twice before she vision became clearer.

“Seulgi? Seulgi can you hear me?! Do you feel any pain?” Lee asked worriedly,

Nodding, Seulgi tried to sit up and Lee helped her, “Do you need anything? More healing?”

Looking up, Seulgi could see how worried Lee was and smiled while cupping her cheek, “I’m fine now. Thanks to you.”

“I guess I should start explaining.” Lee smiled, happy that Seulgi was alright.

“That would be nice!” Whee In said and after explaining everything to the girls, Whee In said, “Well… I didn’t see that one coming.”

“I know it’s a lot to take in but it’s all true. And I am very sorry for hiding it.” Lee gave Seulgi who was now standing a sad smile.

“It’s okay. I still like you the same.” Seulgi smiled then blushed when she realized what she said and saw Irene and Rin smirking.

Blushing a bit Lee gave a shy smile and held Seulgi’s hand making Rin smirked more, “Well well lookie what we got here.”

“Leave them be.” Kith finally spoke making everyone look at her, only to see her serious.

“Kith? What is it?” Moon Byul asked worriedly as she rubbed Kith’s arm,

Taking Moon Byul’s hand into hers, Kith sighed, “I am sorry. I am truly so sorry.”

“What are you talking about?” Moon Byul worried,

Sighing, Kith picked up a hollow body and throw it in the center for all to see. It wasn’t until she turned the body around that they saw something puzzling. It wasn’t the clothes the hollow had on that shocked them, it was the logo. Soul co.

“Wha?” Moon Byul tried to asked,

“There is a reason why we only stayed here instead of being around the world. That reason is while we were looking for an answer as to why the DarkSign did not ended we found that there was something here. Something preserving it. And after a long time, we found out that it was your families company that was keeping it.” Kith explained,

“What?! You can’t mean!” Moon Byul begin but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter