Chapter Four: Mystery Lin

Lost Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lin was a mystery. Lin was beyond a mystery. That was what Whee In thought. Ever since that night she couldn’t get the girl out of her mind. Not only out of her mind but her sight too. Because now Lin was right in front of her in a shopping mall.

Whee In was shopping with Hwasa and Solar while shopping she decided to go get a drink and there she was: Lin. Standing in front of a food pallor, waiting for her order.

For twenty minutes, Whee In debated whether she should go say hi or not. Come on Whee In! It’s not like she’s gonna bite! Gawd! Why is it so hard?!

“Whee In?” Whee In heard Solar’s voice called and turned to the said girl who asked, “Why are you here? And who is that you’re staring at?”

“Ugh.. No one?” Whee In faked smiled but Hwasa saw right through her,

“Nice try Wheepup. Who is she?” Hwasa motioned with her head,

“She’s one of the girls who helped Moon Byul. I met her that night with Seulgi. Lin is her name.”

“Okay but that doesn’t explain why you have been staring at her.” Solar reminded,

“I just don’t know what to say to her. I mean, she barely spoke that night and…” Whee In explained but Hwasa smiled evilly, “You like her.”

“What?! No!”

“You do!” Solar exclaimed,

“No!”

“Oh come on! Admit it!”

“I don’t!”

“Okay if you don’t then it shouldn’t be so hard for you to go say hi.” Hwasa challenged with a smirk,

“Uh…”

“Come one Whee In.” Solar encouraged,

“Well I would but she looks busy.”

“Yeah, busy enough to come this way.” Hwasa pointed,

“WHAT!”

True enough, Lin was coming their way. As much as Whee In wanted to run and hide, fate wouldn’t let her and neither did the hands of Solar and Hwasa who both held each of her arms.

As soon as Lin was just a few feet from them, Hwasa elbowed Whee In to say something, “Hi Lin. Long time.”

Lin stopping, looked up from her phone that she held and nodded, “Whee In was it? Yeah it has been. This is?”

“Oh! This is Solar and Hwasa my best friend.”

“Ah. Well it was nice to see you and meet you two. Please excuse me, I have a job offer to get to. Have a good day.” Lin bowed lightly and walked off.

“Well… now I get why you’re into her. Not only is she pretty but she’s so mysteries.” Solar commented and Hwasa nodded, “Not to mention cold as ice.”

“Rin said she doesn’t talk or socialize much.” Whee In defended.

But it was true, Lin is a mystery, a mystery she wanted to find out.

Safe to say, Moon Byul and Kith have been doing well, though she knew Kith still won’t make a move. Unlike Rin and Irene who were full speed ahead with theirs.

How she knew, both Moon Byul and Kith were out one night when they crossed a park where Rin and Irene were making out in. Not only did Irene had to explain herself to Moon Byul, Rin went full begging to Kith who wondered why she was even begging in the first place.

Not like Kith had anything against it.

Weeks passed and Seulgi was still nowhere close to being next to Lee without being a blushing mess. Safe to say, the girl was always understanding and found Seulgi shyness cute.

It took three days for Seulgi to even send a message just saying hi. And a week to even ask if Lee would like to join her for coffee. Well after that one embarrassing coffee date, Seulgi found herself at their usual coffee spot.

Despite the disaster, Lee still said yes for another coffee date and soon almost everyday they met at their favorite shop at 4pm. Seulgi had always came early. 3:30pm on the dot she was there and it only 10 minutes after Lee would enter with a smile that took Seulgi’s breathe away everytime.

“Hey there.” Lee smiled as she took the sit across Seulgi who blushed and nodded, “Hi. Here, I got you your favorite.”

“Thank you. So how was your day?” Lee asked as she took a sip,

Shrugging, Seulgi answered, “Same old. Just me helping my family with their work. Though everyone’s wondering where I disappear to at 3.”

“Guess we should stop seeing each other then.” Lee teased and smiled widely when she saw the panic on Seulgi’s face,

“No! I mean! A… unless you’re bored of me. Ugh…”

Laughing lightly, Lee placed her hand on Seulgi’s to calm the girl down, “I was just kidding Seulgi. I enjoy our coffee dates together.”

Now Seulgi was red as a tomato and the poor girl could only look down to hide it. Not to mention her heart was ready to burst any moment.

Looking up, Seulgi could see how happy Lee was but tired too. The girl had a tired look in her eyes and not to mention dark circles under her eyes. It was a common sight but when Seulgi did ask Lee why she was always so tired, Lee just smiled and said she was busy working.

Seulgi did ask what Lee’s work was but Lee avoided the question which surprised the girl but she knew better to push it. She knew in time Lee would answer her so for now she was just happy that they could spend time together.

“So what are your plans for tonight?” Lee asked, breaking Seulgi out of her trance,

“Er… nothing so far?”

“Then how about dinner with me?” Lee smiled, “I was supposed to work tonight but Kith said she’ll cover for me.”

“Sure! I mean yes! I mean! Okay…” Seulgi mentally facepalmed herself,

Lee just smiled and giggled at the cute sight, “Here, I know a nice place near the mall and your apartment. Shall we?”

Both got up and Seulgi being the gentleman she was ran to open the door for Lee who smiled and winked at the girl causing her to almost trip on her own foot.

Safe to say, there isn’t a day where Seulgi didn’t have an accident. That was just how much her nerves hated her.

Moon Byul had just gotten out of her room with fresh clothes, ready to head out until Xiumin caught her hand, “What’s the rush?”

“I’m just heading to see Irene unnie. And I’ll be staying over.” Moon Byul smiled,

“But you’re hardly here! I never see you anymore or spend time!” Xiumin whined,

“Sorry maybe next time?” Moon Byul gave a small smile, feeling bad,

“Okay. Don’t hurt yourself or stay out too late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter