That Person

Silent Messenger

“Hyun… can you please take some kimchi, carrots and hams from the fridge?” Sunggyu requested.

Woohyun opened Sunggyu’s fridge, took out the requested items and handed them to Sunggyu.

“So hyung… explanation please” Woohyun demanded.

“I don’t know where should I start from though” Sunggyu replied, started to chop some hams.

“What made you changed your mind?” Woohyun asked.

“Apparently, three days after the incident in my office, Myungsoo found out that the person who supposed to invest for the start-up of my business expansion in Japan was a famous scammer”

“Scammer?” Woohyun was surprised to discover the fact.

“We almost signed an agreement with him, luckily we don’t. Besides, a day before we found out about it, I actually dreamt of something, and it made me thinking back your words and your disagreement for me to proceed with the plan”

“Dreamt of meeting yourself? Or me?” Woohyun questioned, making Sunggyu taken aback.

“Myself. Being blown up in an airplane crash” Sunggyu answered.

“So you dreamt of Gyu Sung… He was killed in airplane crash on April 28 1989” Woohyun responded.

“How did you know about it Hyun?” Sunggyu asked with pure amazement in his tone.

“Apparently, I dreamt of myself too. It was a continuous dream. In that dream, I bumped into ‘myself’ and chased ‘myself’. Somehow, the chase lead me to a grave. On the headrest was your portrait. One day, I discovered that the grave belonged to Kim Gyu Sung, and I did some researches and found out about the airplane crash. The ‘myself’ that appeared in my dreams was Nam Hyun Woo, best friend of Gyu Sung. He killed himself after knowing Gyu Sung was killed during the accident. I believe that appearing in my dream was Hyun Woo’s way to say that the history will be repeated if I didn’t forbid you from moving to Japan”

“Hyun Woo was right. Hyun… look” Sunggyu said all of sudden, pointing towards his phone screen.

 

BREAKING: AN AIRPLANE CRASH IN JAPAN. THE PLANE FROM SOUTH KOREA HAD CRASHED BEFORE IT REACHED THE DESTINATION. ALL OF THE PASSENGERS WERE DEAD. POLICE AND AUTHORITIES STILL DOING FURTHER INVESTIGATION REGARDING THE ACCIDENT. REST IN PEACE TO ALL OF THE VICTIMS

 

“Scary…” Woohyun muttered.

“Thank you for saving my life, Hyun” Sunggyu thanked Woohyun.

Woohyun shook his head.

“No. It wasn’t me. It was Hyun Woo” Woohyun said.

“Yeah… thanks to him, I am still here”

“But wait hyung…

“Hmm?”

“What were you doing at the airport then?” Woohyun asked.

“Oh… I was sending my noona. She’s going to Paris to have her honeymoon there with her husband”

“And why you didn’t you pick up your phone calls?”

“Left it at home. Already running late at that time”

“Days before?”

“I went to your house and your office, but you weren’t there…

“Uhm that… I changed my phone number, and deliberately didn’t come to my office and went back to my hometown… simply wanting to avoid you. I know I was foolish… sorry Woohyun”

“Here… your favourite kimchi omurice” Sunggyu served two plates of omurice, one for him another one for the latter.

“You think bribing me with my favourite food will do? I will never forgive you for that”

“Whatttttttt? Nam Woohyun please…”

“Your new phone number, hyung. So that I wouldn’t have to waste my credits to call that useless old number of yours. I thought we are friends?” Woohyun smiled.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: One last chapter left. What do you guys think about this fic? Kindly leave comments, I would want to know readers' thought on this story. So here's some WooGyu GIF for everyone ^^