Eternity

Silent Messenger

Woohyun picked up his favourite long brown trench coat, wearing it to hide the inner black thermal shirt.

He also picked up a red colored scarf, a present from Sunggyu and wrapped it around his neck.

Done, he walked out from his house, to meet Sunggyu.

They will be going to eat somewhere fancy to celebrate Sunggyu’s success of opening the new branch of Gyuzizi Entertainment at Busan.

 

From Gyu Hyung: I will be a bit late. Sorry TT

To Gyu Hyung: Ayeee hyung… gwenchana. I will be waiting at the park nearby your office

From Gyu Hyung: The park? Okay. Woohyunnie, wait for me. Almost done.

 

Arrived at the park, Woohyun sat on a bench provided there, waiting for Sunggyu.

Woohyun hummed to his favourite song and scrolled his phone for latest news while waiting for the latter.

He also smiled as he watched little kids playing at the playground.

But then, two men approached him. They smiled at him.

Woohyun knew them well, though he never met them.

His doppelganger, Nam Hyun Woo along with his best friend, Kim Gyu Sung.

“Hyun Woo hyung? Gyu Sung hyung?” Woohyun muttered.

Hyun Woo and Gyu Sung nodded.

“Thank you for everything… thank you for being a silent messenger. If it wasn’t for you, I would have lose Sunggyu hyung forever” Woohyun thanked the latter.

“I just don’t want anyone else to end up living in regrets, just like me” Hyun Woo replied.

“Stay safe, and good luck” Gyu Sung spoke.

Hyun Woo glanced at his best friend.

“Time to go, Gyu hyung” Hyun Woo muttered.

“Take care, Woohyun… You resembled Hyun Woo a lot” Gyu Sung smiled.

“Rest in peace Hyun Woo hyung, Gyu Sung hyung… We will forever remember you” Woohyun smiled.

“Till here then. Goodbye, Woohyun”

Hyun Woo and Gyu Sung flashed one last smile, before slowly disappearing from Woohyun’s sight.

“Goodbye”

“Woohyun!”

Woohyun turned, only to be greeted by stunned Sunggyu.

“Were they… our doppelgangers?” Sunggyu carefully asked.

Woohyun smiled at his best friend, before looking up to the sky.

“Yeah… a pair of best friend who used to live before us…

“Our saviour” Sunggyu muttered.

“Yeah… our saviour” Woohyun agreed.

“Thank you… silent messenger”

“Rest in peace”

“And goodbye” Sunggyu continued.

*************************************************

A/N: Finally! Completed this story! Thank you for all readers, who supported this story from the start. Really appreciates it. Also, thanks for the positive feedbacks given. Love you guys so muchhhhh! Also, if you guy like it, recommending to others are welcomed hehehehehe.

Till we meet again. I am currently working on a romance fic of Woohyun and also might be writing few more fics.

XOXO.