Feel So Bad

Silent Messenger

Even after the incident in the office, Woohyun didn’t lose hope.

He keep calling Sunggyu, trying to meet him.

Unfortunately, the latter was serious of not wanting to meet Woohyun.

Sunggyu had cut off any possible methods of communications with Woohyun.

He changed his phone number to a new one without telling the younger.

He deliberately did not come to his office, simply because he knows that Woohyun going to find him there.

No one opened the door of his apartment whenever Woohyun came, because Sunggyu stayed at his hometown.

And Woohyun knew none of them.

However, Woohyun is someone who never give up easily. He did everything possible to contact Sunggyu.

 

The number you called is currently out of reach. Please leave your message after beep tone

 

“Geesh… Pick up your phone you old grandpa!” Woohyun yelled out of frustrations.

Today will be the day Sunggyu going to leave Korea.

Woohyun glanced at his wristwatch.

9AM

“Sunggyu hyung’s flight gonna board in half an hour. I need to be quick”

Woohyun made his way to the crowd, screaming out Sunggyu’s name in an attempt to find the latter.

People around him were giving him weird stares, whispering to each other, probably thinking that he was some sorts of escaped maniac from the mental institution.

But Woohyun could care less.

All what he cares is Sunggyu, his best friend.

He would not wanting himself ended up living in regrets just like how Hyunwoo did in the past.

So he keep searching and searching for Sunggyu…

But it was all too late.

9:30 AM

Woohyun sat on one of the bench provided at the airport, covering his face with the palms of his hands and started to sob.

Sunggyu’s flight had left Korea.

With that, Woohyun knew…

He knew that he had lost Sunggyu, the friend he would always cherish…

 large.gif

Woohyun had lost him forever...