The Answer

Silent Messenger

The next day…

Woohyun picked up his wallet, phone and car keys before exiting from his apartment, heading to Sunggyu’s office.

“Good morning Mr. Nam” Sunggyu’s secretary bowed as she soon as she saw Woohyun entering the complex owned by Sunggyu.

“Oh… Bora sshi… Good morning. Where is Sunggyu hyung?” Woohyun asked.

“Kim Sajangnim? Oh he’s in his office” Bora answered.

“Thank you Bora sshi” Woohyun thanked her before drifted to Sunggyu’s office.

Sunggyu was sipping his cup of coffee while talking to Myungsoo, his business partner.

“So… any…

Sunggyu’s words has been cut off with sudden sound of crash.

Both Sunggyu and Myungsoo turned to see the culprit who had disturbed their conversation.

“Hyung”

Sunggyu who was shocked with the sudden appearances of Woohyun, stopped his conversation with Myungsoo and put aside his cup of coffee.

“Woohyun ah…”

“Hyung… Please. I beg you. Don’t go to Japan. Don’t proceed with the plan. I can’t bear losing you”

“Myungsoo, can you please leave us alone for a while? I will get back to you later” Sunggyu requested.

“Okay sure” Myungsoo replied.

After Myungsoo left, Sunggyu faced Woohyun with a stern face.

“Yah. What’s wrong with you huh? I remember that I have clearly told you my decisions” Sunggyu voiced out.

“Hyung… please… hear me out first. Apparently, someone tried to send me messages and he kept appearing in my dreams. He looks exactly like me, and he had a best friend who looks exactly like you… he tried to tell me that something bad going to happen if you proceed with the plan…

“Nam Woohyun” Sunggyu cut off Woohyun’s words.

“Stop it” Sunggyu demanded.

“N… nae?”

“I don’t want to pick up any more fights with you. My decisions is final. I will be moving to Japan in a week to expand GyuZizi Entertainment there and no one gonna stop me. Not even you”

“Hyung… Please listen to me. This would be the matter of life and death” Woohyun pleaded.

“I am tired with our endless arguments. Out from my office, now. The exit door is behind you, thanks”

Woohyun made his way to the exit door, giving a short glance at his best friend before leaving the office with a heavy heart.

Woohyun let out a deep sigh.

 

“Because I don’t want to lose you, Sunggyu hyung…”

 

A/N: New chapter posted ^^ If anyone noticed, I used Infinite songs (groups and solos) as the title for each chapter hehehehe. Enjoy reading!