The start of the season

Rush hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday rolled by quickly, Yuju arrived to school with DK like usual with Yerin as the third wheel like usual, Sowon and Umji would bike with each other to school while Sinb and Eunha would be sprinting into school together since they both slept in. Wonwoo walked with Mingyu and Woozi to school, Mingyu would tease Woozi and he'd end up with a bruised arm for the day. Jeonghan, Joshua and S.Coups would come in talking loudly along with Seungkwan and Hoshi. Jun and Minghao would be talking about random things while Vernon and Dino tried to wake each other up as their legs moved while their heads were still asleep.

As much as the boys wanted to get the dare over and done with, one thing stood in front of them that they couldn't ignore. It was exam season and it would go on for two full weeks. Mingyu sat next to Vernon on the window sill as they revised for first exam of the season that was in 10 minutes, he let out a sigh and cursed underneath his breath. He hated morning exams.Staring out the window, he watched two girls sprinting as they had just made it before the school gates closed.

"Mingyu, look. There she is, Jung Eunbi or known as Eunha." Vernon said as he noticed his friend wasn't paying attention. He felt sorry for the boy since he was the only one out of the four that didn't know what his target looked like. Non of them seemed like they wanted to help either, instead they just about. But look at Vernon now, showing mercy and compassion. The tall boy looked at where the younger boy was pointing, he couldn't see her face clearly but at least he knew that she had a short bob and a black ribbon on her hair. Maybe he'd seek her out today. 

He asked his classmates if they knew Eunha since Vernon didn't bother showing him a photo of the girl. He was pleasantly surprised when someone finally showed him a photo. He'd seen her before, she always went to the basketball games and cheered rather enthusiastically... sometimes maybe too over enthusiastic. Thanking the classmate, he walked back to his seat with a cocky smirk. She must be a fangirl...this is too easy.

Everyone stretched after the three hour exam, some students were sitting alone preparing for the next, some balling their eyes when they compared their answers with their friends while some just sat there motionless; unable to move due to their cramped fingers. After the tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter