Growth

Rush hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The small diner was filled with chatter and noise tonight, it was practicily almost full. Everywhere you turned there was always someone trying to call for the waiters or enjoying their meals. Everywhere but Mingyu and Eunha's. The two walked to their distination since it wasn't very far. The walk wasn't as awkward because Mingyu actually tried to start conversations with Eunha. But now here they were, waiting for their food and having nothing to talk about.

This is a waste of my time and money, Mingyu thought as his eyes skimmed the place. Meanwhile, Eunha sat in her seat not knowing what to do. What should she do? No one had ever asked her out like this, she was completely foreign to everything. And for the person to be Kim Mingyu, wow. She knew him and had seen him around but she didn't know that he had actually noticed her. Mingyu was bright and popular, she was a wall flower. She wasn't a fangirl of course, but someone as handsome as him was hard to ignore. 

As much as she didn't want to think about it, Eunha felt a bad feeling stirring at the back of her mind.

"Here you go guys, sorry for the wait" The waiter said before setting the food down and leaving to tend to other costummers. 

"Your food looks nice" Mingyu looked at the girl as she smiled while trying to lighten the mood. Finally, he smirked in the inside before smiling back.

"You can have a bite if you want just make sure you don't eat all of it~" He said as he waved a french fry at her face before letting her eat the it. She giggled and nodded her head as if to agree with him. He watched as her lips slightly came in together whenever she would pout or the way her eye brows would raise whenever she laughed. It was a pleasant sight.

"Of course, of course. Feel free do to the same to mine, it's only fair right?"

Meanwhile, here sat Jun, awkwardly eating his food and answering questions that were being thrown at him by Yerin's parents with Yerin staring at him across the table. It was rather nice actually, they caught up with him and asked him what he'd een up to. He was also surprised when they didn't ask him why he stopped visiting. 

"Do you have a girlfriend now?" He almost choked on his food, he looked up to find the J

ung's staring at him. Waiting for the answer.

"No, I've just been focusing on school. That's it" 

"Come on! Spill! I'm sure Yerin wouldn't mind giving you advice" Mrs Jung teased while Mr Jung nodded in agreement. Jun's eyes traveled to Yerin who had a poker face. I wonder what she's thinking about...

"Well...there is this one girl. But...well....yeah...that's it" He spoke carefully as he looked down at his food and munched on it, He didn't want to meet Yerin's eyes. They seemed distant. 

Maybe he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter