Prolouge

Rush hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rather cold day, the autumn breeze blew into the corridors and into the classroom. Thirteen boys were all inside the classroom, some laying down on the floor while some sat on the desks. It was already way past school hours and the sun was just about to set, yet here the boys weres. While some were trying to complete their work, others were just simply doing their own things like listening to music and fooling around.

"Are you guys done?" said a boy with black hair and a teasing smile

A boy with a heart shaped face stared at him before pulling a very rude gesture before groaning at the paper in front of him. There was also a boy who was having a staring contest with his piece of paper. His arms were wrapped around his head, his eyes focused onto the page and chanting "when did we learn this? When? wHEN?!" three boys sat together, heads literally touching each others as they raced each other on who could finish the paper the fastest. Meanwhile on the other side, two boys sat next to each other, looked at one another, smiled and face palmed as they both tried to figure out a question.

The remaining six boys looked around the room before all coming together and sitting in a circle while the others tried their best to finish. They had a time limit so who could blame them trying to scribble down notes and answers. All assignments that wasn't given to the teacher before 6 pm today would fail. It was now 5:39. The six boys chuckled as they watched, wishing them luck and joking around with them them.

As all seven boys stood up and sprinted to the teacher's office, the six boys were left in the room alone.

"Let's play I dare you" S.Coups, the leader of the group said.

"I'm skipping out of this one" said the boy who sat next to S.Coups.

"DK, you're a party pooper" Jun said as he smirked at the boy.

"I dare Jun, Mingyu, Jeonghan and Vernon to ask a girl out. But let's make it more interesting, whoever can get their girl to say 'I love you' first wins this bet. The 3 losers will have to do the 'his word is our law' game. Oh and before you think this is too easy, you'll all be drawing the names from a hat" He watched as the smirks from the four boys dropped.

"What about you?" a boy called Jeonghan asked as he watched S.Coups speak.

"Me? I guess you can dare me too. I'm not joining into your dare though"

"Fine...you have to...Take Sowon on a date" Mingyu and Vernon bursted out laughing while DK hid a small chuckle. Jeonghan knew S.Coups had always had a crush on the girl but he was just too much of a chicken to actually go up and talk to her. The universe gave him so many opportunities but he always backed out, coming up with new excuses every time. The leader looked at him for a second before nodding his head slowly and taking the challenge.

DK watched the scene unfold. He didn't have a good feeling about this.

Six girls stood at the school gate, ready to go home. Two of them linked their arms, one held a bike and laughed along with another girl and the other two walked at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter