CH-7

CHOICES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

**

 

Just when Sana thought that Mina could be a nice and decent human being she was wrong. When they got out of the plane Mina instantly instructed her to carry her luggage. Sana thought it was only her hand-carry but Mina also pointed to her BIG TROLLEY LUGGAGE. Sana didn’t know how she’d bring all those especially she had her own luggage too.

 

“Come on hurry up don’t be slow.” Mina said while smirking

“Mina you know we can hire –“ Mina shushed Jeongyeon while glaring at her

“She can do it right Minatozaki?” Sana internally groaned but she put on a best smile as she arranged their luggage on the cart.

“Yes Miss Myoui.”

“Good! Now follow.” Mina started walking ahead while Jeongyeon trails after her. The short-haired girl glanced back at Sana offering her an apologetic smile since she can’t do anything about her godsister’s childishness.

 

--

 

When they got in the hotel Sana had to wait for their luggage to be unloaded so Mina and Jeongyeon went ahead of her. The valet gave Sana a small smile when he saw the amount of luggage the poor petite girl had to carry. Sana thanked him when they finally finished unloading all of it.

 

--

 

“How come did this happen?!” Mina yelled frustratingly to the front desk receptionist. Sana got startled when she heard her boss’ voice when she entered the hotel entrance. “YOU!” Mina pointed at Sana while glaring at her. Sana felt that she’d freeze anytime with the way Mina was boring holes at her.

“Mi..Miss Myoui??” she stuttered as she walked painfully slow towards them.

“Mina calm down. It’s just a simple misunderstanding.” Jeongyeon tried to calm Mina by holding her arms but Mina resisted.

“How can you be such an idiot?!” She spat at Sana “You’re so stupid! How could you d –“

“I’m really sorry for the trouble Madam but it says here that the booked rooms were a suit and a single room.”

“Impossible!” Mina shook her head with disappointment. “Is there any way that we can add another room?”

“We’re fully booked until next week Madam I’m really sorry.”  She sighed loudly when she realized that she can’t do anything anymore. She looked at Jeongyeon then to Sana who was still standing awkwardly behind them. She can’t help but grit her teeth when she saw Sana’s innocent dumb face.

“Fine! Just .. Fine whatever.” She dismissed as she walked away from the desk.

 

“Minari calm down dude.” Jeongyeon followed her

“I swear Jeong that girl can’t even follow simple instructions! so foolish of her!”

“Hey I can take the standard room.” Jeongyeon offered since she knows that Mina’s temper isn’t the one to take lightly

“Jeong you don’t need to.” Mina shook her head.

“I’ll take it but how about your secretary?” They both stopped walking to look at Sana who was still trailing behind them while carrying the huge luggage earlier.

“Tsss.”

“Well she can stay in my room.” Jeongyeon smiled mischievously and that made Mina raised her brows.

 

Something about Jeongyeon’s offer made her uncomfortable, maybe because she knows how Jeongyeon is with girls. She looked at Sana again and saw how the girl was having a hard time carrying her heavy luggage.

 

“No thanks Jeong she can sleep in the couch.” She looked away from Sana as she pressed the number on the elevator. “Or better yet on the floor.” She mumbled the last part

“Awww no fun!”

 

//

 

When Jisoo entered her office she was surprised to see Nayeon already waiting for her on the couch. She gave her bestfriend a small smile before she went down to her seat. Nayeon noticed that Jisoo’s mood was down so she got up and walked towards the latter.

 

“Hey something wrong?” Nayeon asked as she took the seat in front of Jisoo “Taeyeon unnie again?” Jisoo nodded making Nayeon moved closer to her.

“I just feel pressured and suffocated since she’s here now.” Jisoo said with a frown. “I feel like she’s going to control me Nayeon! She’s starting now.”

“What did she do this time?”

“She didn’t do anything she just reminded me of my nearing marriage with Mina.” Jisoo sighed loudly “Maybe I’m overreacting but I don’t know.”

“Aren’t you happy that it’s near?” Nayeon grinned

“I don’t know yet? I feel like it’s all too fast. Aren’t we rushing things?”

“Jisoo this is an arranged marriage dear you know how this works.”

“It’s just that I love Mina but a marriage is too fast.”

“Jisoo she’s turning 25 and you’re what? 27? It’s just time for marriage.” Jisoo pouted but Nayeon was right. She’s been with Mina ever since they were young. She’s sure of the girl. She loves her and Mina loves her too. If there is one thing Jisoo is sure then that is Mina wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. “You know that Mina loves you more than anything Jisoo.”

“I know and I feel terrible that I am having second thoughts with this.” Nayeon gasped making Jisoo roll her eyes with the dramatic response of her bestfriend. “It’s not like that okay? I love Mina I know that. I’m just –  it feels forced. This! Everything! The engagement! I don’t want my marriage to be out of –“

 

A knock on the door interrupted Jisoo’s sentence. “Miss Im there’s someone looking for you.” Nayeon looked at Jisoo with a small smile. “Sorry let’s talk later.” Jisoo nodded as she assured Nayeon that she was fine.

“It’s okay.”

 

Jisoo watched as Nayeon leave her office, just then her phone started ringing showing Mina’s name on the screen. Jisoo picked it up and smiled when she heard the voice of her girlfriend fiancé.

 

“Hey babe.” Mina greeted with a tired voice and Jisoo noticed it.

“You sound off what’s wrong.”

“Nothing just a mishap earlier.” Mina released a tss on the phone “How’re things there? What about you?” Jisoo was silent for a moment “Babe you still there? Is there something wrong?”

 

Jisoo sighed but she didn’t want to upset Mina with her confused feelings so she decided to just ignore it. She released the phone from her ears then put it into speaker. “Nothing’s wrong just a little tired is all.” She assured Mina

“Really? Hey I hope you’re not overworking yourself there alright?”

“I am not Mina.”

“Well okay.. uhm – “ Jisoo heard a thud from Mina’s line “Oh wait babe something happened here I’ll call you later.”

“Ah alright.”

“Bye Jisoo.”

“Bye Mina.”

 

Jisoo looked at the screen as it went off. She pushed the home button and saw her wallpaper; it was a photo of her and Mina taken on their last trip together at Jeju. They were looking at each other with big smiles on their faces as the sun sets down, it was a stolen shot from Tzuyu and Jisoo instantly fell inlove with it the moment Tzuyu showed it to her. A smile appeared on her face as she recalled that memory.

 

--

 

“Wow it’s really beautiful.” Mina mumbled as she stared on the vast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter