CH-3

CHOICES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 3

 

**

 

“Take care of yourself there alright? I’m gonna miss you.” Jisoo says patting Mina’s cheeks softly. “Message me when you get there.”

“Yes Mom.” Mina jokes earning a glare from Jisoo. She then cups Jisoo’s cheek and gives her a peck on the lips. “You too here.”

 

FLIGHT 8249 BOUND FOR JAPAN ….

 

“I really hate to leave but..” Jisoo suddenly pulled Mina in for a hug. Mina sighs as she carefully wraps her arms around the older girl’s figure. “I will really miss you Jisoo.”

“I will miss you too.”

 

Mina is the first one to let go of the hug. She smiles at Jisoo with the warmest smile she could ever muster. “Stay safe Jisoo.” She says then kisses Jisoo’s forehead.

 

//

 

It’s almost lunch time and Joohyun is busy cooking in the kitchen when she hears the doorbell ring. It was odd for her to have visitors at that time of the day.

 

“Who could it be?” Joohyun mumbles to herself as she place the spatula down.

 

Another ring on the bell and Joohyun swiftly made her way to the door. She opens it and was greeted by her younger sister Jisoo. The younger girl smiles at her before passing Joohyun a bag she brought.

 

“I bought us lunch unnie.” Jisoo says happily

“Jisoo? What are you doing here?” Joohyun says clearly surprised. She pulls the younger girl for a hug before ushering her to go inside. “Aren’t you supposed to be at work?”

“Uhm well I drove Mina to the airport earlier and I thought I should just visit you since I won’t be going to work today and you know I kinda miss you unnie.” Jisoo grins making Joohyun roll her eyes. Even though they were 6 years apart Jisoo is the closest to Joohyun compared to her other siblings.

“Wait I’ll be back I just need to finish my cooking.” Joohyun says as she leaves Jisoo in the living room.

 

//

 

Mina was already waiting for 10 minutes and Jeongyeon hasn’t still shown up. She is getting annoyed as the minutes pass by and it’s all because of her stupid god sister.

 

“Where the hell is that stupid Jeongyeon?!” Mina mumbles typing on her phone. She also couldn’t reach the older girl’s phone. “If she doesn’t show up in 2 minutes I’m leaving.”

 

Mina taps her feet impatiently on the ground when someone hugs her from the back. She got so surprise she almost elbowed the person in the neck.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late!” the person says while chuckling “Oh gosh Mina it’s so nice to see you!” Mina slowly turns around removing Jeongyeon’s arms that was latched on her waist.

“Get off me.” she says annoyed “You let me wait here you punk!” she grits her teeth but Jeongyeon only laughs at her

“Ahh still hot-headed as ever!” Jeongyeon takes one of Mina’s luggage and grins at her “I forgot to set my alarm to be honest but hey look I was just 5 minutes late.” Jeongyeon starts walking with Mina following her from behind

“Still.”

“I apologize okay? I’ll take you to dinner later to compensate for it.” Jeong offers with the biggest smile “Come on Mina don’t be too sulky! You’ll be stuck with me for a long time.” Mina shakes her head but Jeongyeon knows she cooled off a little “Don’t worry I’ll make sure that you’ll have fun while you’re here buddy.” She winks

“Don’t be stupid Jeongyeon you’re just like Tzuyu.” Mina smiles a little “You only toy with girls feelings that’s bad you know.”

 

They reach Jeongyeon’s car and Jeong carefully loads Mina’s bags in the trunk. “Well Tzuyu is worst you know she dates them then dumps them when she gets bored.” Mina rolls her eyes handling Jeongyeon another bag

“You’re not different Jeong I heard from Tzuyu you sleep with your secretaries then what happens after that? Wow they resign! That’s nice Jeong really nice of you.” she says sarcastically and Jeongyeon closes the trunk with a loud BANG.

“HA! That kid talk-ting me behind my back.” She faked a hurt expression “Well it’s not my problem they can’t resist my charms you know.”

“Ahh so full of yourself Yoo Jeongyeon.”

“Just get in Miss Boring Person.” Jeongyeon replies chuckling

 

//

 

Jisoo and Joohyun just finished their lunch and were currently seated on the big couch while watching some show that Jisoo picked earlier. Her sister bought this house 2 months ago when she finally left the Kim household. Jisoo is still living with the rest of her family members.

 

“How are things with you and Mina hmm?” Joohyun suddenly asks looking at her sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter