CH-6

CHOICES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

**

 

“Now let’s welcome Miss Kim Jennie!” A loud round of applause was made by the crowd.

 

The girl named Jennie walked towards the stage and bowed before sitting on the stool. The people cheered once more which made the latter giggle cutely to herself. “Uhm hi.. are you all having a good night?”

“YEAHHHH!”

“Hehe good., so the first song I chose was a favorite of mine. I’ve been listening to it a lot these days. I hope you’ll all like it.” Jennie fixed her mic before she started strumming the guitar.

 

barabomyeon jakku nunmuri naneungeon (When I look at you, tears keep falling)

waenji mollado (I don’t know why)

dolgo dora naege ogo isseotnayo (Did you go round and round to come to me?)

pihaejiji anhneun geu sarang (I can’t avoid this love)

 

I love you love you love you

inyeonira bureujyo nan (I call it fate)

 

And I miss you miss you

naui unmyeongin saram (You are my destiny)

 

seulpeun nunbicheuro wae nareul bonayo (Why are you looking at me with those sad eyes?)

ulji marayo (Don’t cry)

 

Jisoo’s eyes were fixated on the singer, she watched as Jennie strummed her guitar and recites the lyrics perfectly. Her voice was like melody in the ears and the song was really beautiful too.

 

“Her voice is good.” Nayeon commented as they watched Jennie. “Does she always sing here? Is she your main singer?” she asked now looking at Rose.

“No. She only goes here when our other singers back out.” Rose answered

“It’s just a side job for her.” Lisa added.

 

Jisoo looked once again at Jennie, their eyes met for a second before Jennie turn her gaze away to sing again.

 

“So Tzuyu how did you and Lisa met?” Nayeon asked making Jisoo’s attention shift back to them.

“Well we’re classmates in High school.” Tzuyu answered smirking at Lisa “Used to do a lot of fooling around together.” Lisa choked on her drink making Rose pat her back softly

“Lisa are you okay?” Rose worriedly asked still Lisa’s back gently. Tzuyu just smirked with Lisa glaring at her.

“Oh so did you two?” Jihyo awkwardly questioned

“NOOOO!” Lisa whined defensively shaking her head furiously “We’re just friends! YAH!”

 

Jisoo laughed as she playfully pinched Tzuyu’s side. She knew well that Tzuyu was just teasing Lisa but she there's also this chance that Lisa might (or if in case WAS) a player like her dongsaeng.

 

“Kidding aside we’re really good friends until Lisa left me for Australia.” Tzuyu faked a hurt expression.

“Yah Chou Tzuyu what non-sense are you saying? I left because I needed to study college there.” Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders and laugh “Let’s have some more drinks here!” Lisa ordered the waiter to serve them more. The others could only laugh at her.

 

--

 

After 2 sets and some drinks the group already bid their goodbyes to the owners. Tzuyu thanked Lisa for getting her drunk and treating the food they ate. Nayeon and Jihyo also thanked Rose for welcoming them. Jisoo was the one accompanying the dizzy Tzuyu who got a little too playful to Lisa that she even locked Lisa’s neck in her arms.

 

“YAH LET GO TZUYU!” Lisa whined pushing Tzuyu off her. The tall girl laughed loudly before letting Lisa go. “You never changed aghh.”

“I knowww hihihihi!” Jisoo shook her head offering Lisa & Rose apologies for Tzuyu’s behavior. “I think I wanna go to the bathroom first.” Tzuyu announced before they could leave. Jisoo rolled her eyes and motioned for Nayeon & Jihyo that she’d take care of Tzuyu.

“We’ll meet you at the parking lot.” She said before helping Tzuyu to the bathroom.

 

“Tzuyu-ah I’m just here outside okay?”

“NEH!”

“Don’t sleep there okay?” Jisoo laughed when she said that. She remembered that time when Tzuyu got drunk she fell asleep on the bathroom of Mina’s apartment.

“ANI!”

 

Jisoo stood there outside the bathroom as she waited for Tzuyu to finish. She checked her phone and saw some messages from Mina. She was typing a reply when she felt someone staring at her. She slowly lifted her head up and saw Jennie, the one who was singing earlier.

 

“Is someone still occupying the bathroom?” Jennie politely asked

“Ah..yea..yeah.” Jisoo answered shyly.

 

Jennie smiled at her before speaking. “You’re one of Lisa’s friends right?”

“I met her earlier but my friend there.” she pointed at the bathroom door “She’s the one who knows Lisa.”

“I’m Jennie by the way.” She offered her hand which Jisoo gladly took

“Jisoo.” She shook her hand and smiled at her

 

“UNNIE I’m so dizzy!” Tzuyu announced when she got out of the bathroom. Jisoo let go of her hand and walked towards the drunk Tzuyu. “Ohh heyyy! You’re the girl earlier the one singing!” Tzuyu grinned “You were really great up there! I’m Chou Tzuyu!” she grabbed the girl’s hand

“Jennie Kim.” Jennie answered with a smile.

“Come on Tzuyu we need to go.” She held Tzuyu’s waist before smiling apologetically at Jennie “Sorry she’s like this when drunk.”

“It’s okay.” Jennie nodded “Nice meeting you by the way.”

“Same here.”

 

Jisoo started walking Tzuyu slowly, making sure that she steps right or else the both of them will end up falling on the ground. Jennie watched them go before she went inside the bathroom.

 

--

 

“Oh Good Evening Miss Jisoo!” Dahyun, Tzuyu’s maid greeted them when she opened the door of the apartment. “Is that Miss Tzuyu?”

“Yeah she’s drunk.” Jisoo laughed “Help me carry her upstairs please.” Dahyun nodded then went to Tzuyu’s other side.

 

They carried the drunk Tzuyu on her room and carefully lied her body on the bed. “Please take care of her Dahyun. Prepare some medicine for her tomorrow.” Jisoo instructed as she changed Tzuyu’s shirt. “I’ll be going now okay?”

“Yes Miss!” Dahyun bowed

 

--

 

Jisoo was driving home when Mina called her mobile. She put it on speakers before greeting her girlfriend. “Hey there.”

“Yeah hey, I called you earlier but you weren’t picking up.”

“I brought Tzuyu home sorry.”

“Did she get drunk again?”

“Yeah.”

“I told you never go drinking with her you’ll end up being her nanny.” Mina chuckled making Jisoo snort

“You two are just the same though.”

“Well ..”

“See you can’t deny.” Jisoo’s laugh filled the car “Anyway isn’t it late there? Why are you still awake?”

“I’m preparing for our trip tomorrow.” Mina answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter