CH-1

CHOICES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

**

 

*RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG*

*RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG*

*RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG*

 

Mina groans loudly as she tosses and turns on her bed. She is definitely not a morning person at all sorts. The auburn-haired girl finally opens her eyes when her phone starts vibrating in the morning stand.

 

MARCH 24, 2020

5:30 AM

 

2 messages received

 

She smiles to herself seeing that Jisoo already sent her messages one from last night and another one just now. Mina reads them silently before laughing out loud.

 

CHICHOO:

Hey I know you’re sleeping already MINARIIII!

BUT!

It’s almost MIDNIGHT and I want to be the first one to greet you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

See you tomorrow babe! Don’t be late for work.

 

CHICHOO:

GOOD MORNING BABE!  ♡

Did you have a good night sleep?

teehee. wake up already and eat your breakfast!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ❤ ❤ ❤

 

She almost forgot that it’s her birthday today if it wasn’t for Jisoo’s messages. Mina gets up from her bed while typing a reply to the latter.

 

MINARI:

Thank you chichoo-shi ❤

 

CHICHOO:

WHAT? THAT’S IT?

 

MINARI:

Heh. I’m preparing now. Do you want to grab some breakfast first? I can take you to your office too.

I love you! ❤❤❤

 

CHICHOO:

BUT you will be late! Babo!

 

MINARI:

It’s my birthday maybe they’d spare me an hour ;)

 

CHICHOO:

If it’s okay with you then

 

MINARI:

Get ready! See you later babe! ♡

 

//

 

After taking her shower Mina opens her phone again and saw a bunch of messages from her friends and some family members. Mina just smiles after reading them.

 

--

 

It’s past 7 when Mina arrives at Jisoo’s apartment. She’s holding the phone against her ears as she presses the doorbell a couple of times. “What’s taking that kitten so long?” Mina tries to press it again but fails when the door opens widely and she immediately gets squished by Jisoo.

 

“Happy Birthday!!!” Jisoo happily greets her girlfriend while hugging her in the neck.

“Ack..ah Jichoo I can’t breathe.”

“HEEEH sorry!” Jisoo detaches herself from Mina then smiles at her. “I’m just happy to see you!”

“We just saw each other yesterday babe.” Mina chuckles heartily as she brushes some strands of Jisoo’s hair on the face. Jisoo pouts cutely making Mina’s heart flutter. Jisoo is always this cute and lovable. “Ahh alright alright come here.”

 

She pulls Jisoo to hug her. This gesture made the older girl smile widely. “You’re so clingy you know that?” Jisoo nodded “So cute.”

“I’m hungry now let’s eat?” Jisoo looks at her while she pokes Mina’s right cheek.

“Kaja.”

 

--

 

“What do you like to eat Jisoo?” Mina looks at her girlfriend after scanning the menu.

“Pancakes & Bacon.” She smiles to the waitress then looks back at Mina “You?”

“I guess I’ll have the same as her.”

 

When the waitress left Jisoo smiles at Mina. “I heard from Joohyun unnie that your brother will be back in town. Have you been in contact with him?” Mina merely shrugs “You’re still mad at Kai?”

“No I just don’t care if he’s back or whatever.”

“Is this because of the thing with Joohyun unnie? You know that’s long forgotten right?” Mina raises her brow but didn’t speak a word. “Joohyun unnie is fine with it.”

“He’s so childish Jisoo! That thing he did with Joohyun unnie is the reason why – “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter