(V)

Get You
===
 
“So Tae...” Tiffany carefully tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder.
 
“I hate you.” Taeyeon huffed and stayed seated on the bar stool.
 
“What now?”
 
“What now? Are you serious?!” Taeyeon turned around only to be met by Tiffany’s cheeky smile.
 
“I am serious.” Tiffany nodded before taking a seat.
 
“You were flirting with another woman!” Taeyeon frowned while swatting away her girlfriend’s hand. “Right in front of me!”
 
“Was I?” Tiffany tapped her chin, feigning innocence. 
 
“Ugh, I can’t deal with you right now!” 
 
“Hey, wait up!” Tiffany hurriedly got off the stool and followed her girlfriend out of the bar. 
 
“Don’t touch me!” 
 
“Are we seriously gonna fight out here in the open?” 
 
Taeyeon stopped walking to turn around and glared at Tiffany. 
 
“I guess that’s a yes?” Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly.
 
“I can’t believe you. You never changed!” 
 
“First of all, she’s not my type.” Tiffany held out her pointing finger. “You.” She pointed the finger to her still frowning girlfriend. “You’re my type.” 
 
The frown on Taeyeon’s face was gradually replaced with confusion. “What?”
 
“Second.” Tiffany held out two fingers. “She was clearly interested in you and the hell would I let that happen.” 
 
“So you flirt with them instead.” Taeyeon crossed her arms. 
 
“I guess so?” Tiffany thought for a second. “Though I was so close to smacking her head when she kept on checking you out.” She rolled her eyes at the memory. 
 
“And this is supposed to make me feel better?”
 
“Of course.”
 
“And why would I believe this nonsense?”
 
“Because you love me and can’t resist my charm?” Tiffany flipped her hair casually with the sweetest smile on her lips. “Oh, come on.” She stepped forward and loosely wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist. “I love you, Tae.” A peck on the lips was all it took to put a tiny smile on her girlfriend’s face. 
 
“Fine. I believe you.”
 
“So are you gonna say yes to moving in together now?” Tiffany chuckled as Taeyeon’s cheeks turned pink.
 
“Only if you promise to stop playing games with me.”
 
“But you secretly love it.” Tiffany threw a teasing wink.
 
“See? This is what I’m talking about.” Taeyeon huffed again in annoyance.
 
“I’ll tone it down. How about that?” Tiffany wiggled her brows teasingly. 
 
Taeyeon stared at Tiffany’s twinkling eyes for a good minute before sighing in defeat. “Alright. I’ll say yes to moving in.” She couldn’t help but smile when Tiffany hugged her tightly. 
 
===
A/N: I am not yet back. I just wanna get rid of this thing. LOL I’m coming back soon! I LOVE KIM TAEYEON AND HER NEW ALBUM HEKRUEHAHEEKHREJWIWK BYE EVERYONE