(IV)

Get You
=== 

"So Tae..." Tiffany tried to shift onto her side but to no avail. 

"Hm?"

"Are you planning to let go of me any minute now?" She wasn't able to look clearly at her girlfriend. Not when Taeyeon's face was completely buried in the crook of her neck. But Tiffany didn't mind at all, she actually loved how the girl was sticking to her like glue.

"No." Taeyeon answered as she tighten her hold on Tiffany's waist to make her point.

The cute whimper made her smile. Tiffany never knew her friend, now girlfriend, could be this clingy. "Oh, Tae..." Taeyeon squirmed quietly when she had finally turned to her side. Placing her left hand on the girl's cheek, Tiffany gently caressed it before giving it a light peck. "It's just a 3-day trip."

"You're leaving me."

"Technically, yes." 

"See?" Taeyeon turned to the other side and scooted away, pulling the blanket all the way up to cover her bare shoulders. 

"But I'll be back though?"

"But you're still leaving."

"I'd bring you along if I could." Tiffany scooted forward, draped her arm loosely on the girl's waist, and buried her nose into the jet black hair. "How about I put you into my suitcase?" She mumbled as her lips busied themselves in giving wet kisses along Taeyeon's neck. 

"It's not funny." She huffed. "Stop doing that." 

"Doing what, exactly?" Tiffany questioned with a giggle as her hand started to wander around. From Taeyeon's waist, up to her arm, then down to her side, until it reached all the way to her thigh. 

"T-this...!" She let out a loud gasp when the hand brushed lightly between her legs. 

"Hm? I didn't hear you, Tae."

Turning around to face her grinning girlfriend, Taeyeon lifted the hand away and pushed Tiffany lightly. "Stop making fun of me!"

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany made a move to put her arm on the girl's waist only to be swatted away in an instant. 

"You always make a joke out of me!"

"What?"

"It's not even funny anymore!"

"But you're too serious at times. Can't help it." Tiffany retorted with a shrug.

"And you're never serious!"

"Tae..." She groaned when Taeyeon started to tear up. "Hey, please. Don't cry." 

"No." Taeyeon punched Tiffany's shoulder weakly.

"Awww, Tae!" Tiffany pulled her with force and squished her girlfriend right into her arms. "No crying, no sulking, just loving."

"You're suffocating me!"

"Yes, yes, whatever. You still love me." Tiffany tighten her hold. "And I love you too."

"Please, get off me." Taeyeon tried to wriggle out of the tight hold. "Hey, I can't breathe!"

"How about I give you a kiss, huh?" Tiffany grinned cheekily as she conveniently rolled them over. 

"I don't want one! Now please let go of me!"

"Oh please, who are you kidding Tae?" She wiggled her brows playfully. "You're going to miss the hell out of me. You need more kisses." Her cute wink made Taeyeon blush in an instant. "And more touches too." She dragged her fingertips along her spine.

"Stop fooling around!" Taeyeon yelped at the contact. 

"If only you'll kiss me without playing hard to get." Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly, a tiny smirk plastered on her face.

"I'm not playing hard to get." Taeyeon let out a frustrated groan when the hand wandered further to the small of her back. "Hey, stop it."

"I'm not really listening." The huge frown on her girlfriend's face made Tiffany chuckle. "Okay, I'm listening now." She lifted her hands off, wriggling her fingertips.

Taeyeon got off from her girlfriend with a grunt and sat on the edge of the bed, her back facing Tiffany. “What are you doing?” She asked with a huff upon feeling the arms around her shoulders.

“Okay, I get it. No more games. Now how about you go back to bed and I’ll cuddle you to sleep?” Tiffany tighten her hold and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. When Taeyeon turned around with a sad look on her face, she couldn’t help but chuckle at the cute sight.

“Stop laughing at me.” Taeyeon pushed her girlfriend away and went back under the covers.

“I’m not.” Tiffany followed suit and held Taeyeon’s puffed cheeks. “It’s just that you’re acting really cute right now.” She scooted forward and kissed the pout away.

Taeyeon sighed contentedly after the short kiss. “I will miss you.” 

“I will miss you too.” Tiffany said with a silly grin on her face before pulling Taeyeon into her arms.

===
A/N: Okay, so I went back to my wips again and saw this. LOL Gosh, it's been there since March and...... yeah, I just wanna get rid of this. XD Have a nice day everyone! :) Also!! Happy TaeNy day!!! :)