(III)

Get You
=== 

“So Tae…” Tiffany tried to reach out for Taeyeon’s hand but stopped midway when her girlfriend turned to her with an obvious frown.

“What?!” Taeyeon spat angrily before walking again, stomping her feet at each step. It was only a little over a month since Tiffany asked her to be her girlfriend and the most inevitable first fight as a couple had finally arrived.

“Hey, hey, slow down.” Tiffany sped up and this time, she had finally grabbed Taeyeon’s hand only to be pulled away in the harshest way possible. “Okay. Hey. I said I’m sorry.” Taking a much quicker step, she blocked the girl’s way and got pushed aside in return. “Okay, so you’re mad.” 

“I am.” Taeyeon grumbled, not taking a single glance at Tiffany’s apologetic face.

“Yeah, I’m not dumb.” Tiffany responded with a shrug. “But hear me out first!” She tried to take a better look on her girlfriend but Taeyeon remained on staring at the sidewalk.

“Why should I?!” Taeyeon halted and snapped at Tiffany.

“Because you have to.”

“What?!”

“I said I’m sorry.”

“I waited for two damn hours!” Taeyeon shoved Tiffany’s shoulders at each word she had spoken.

“Okay, my bad. I completely forgot about dinner.” Tiffany didn’t dare to protest at every hit. “I know, I’m terrible. I’m so sorry. It’s just that the meeting went on and on and I completely forgot to message you.”

“You…!” Taeyeon shoved the girl one last time. “You don’t really care about me!”

“What?!”

“You’re just playing with me! I knew it!”

“What the hell are you talking about?!” Tiffany stepped closer.

“I should’ve known better.” Taeyeon shook her head. 

“What?!”

“You’re just using me.”

“No, I’m not?!” Tiffany took another step but Taeyeon was quick to put a distance between them. “And where the hell is this coming from?”

“Everyone knows you don’t take anyone seriously. God…” Taeyeon looked down. “I’m so stupid.”

“What?! Hey!” Tiffany instantly wrapped her arms around her girlfriend when Taeyeon started to sniff. “Hey, please don’t cry.” She felt the girl clutching her shirt as she gently patted her back. “I’m not playing with you. Nor using you. Or whatever doubt you have in mind.”

“Hah, don’t make me laugh.” Taeyeon said wryly in between sniffs.

“I’m not trying to be funny.”

“Yeah, right.” Taeyeon tried to push her away but Tiffany tighten her hold instead. “Let go of me.”

“If it makes you feel any better…” Tiffany completely ignored the light pushing. “I love you, Tae.” The attempts stopped and she slowly pulled away only to be met by Taeyeon’s unreadable eyes. “What?”

“It’s not funny.”

“I’m not joking, though.”

“Why can’t you take us seriously for once?”

“Well, I am being serious right now. It’s just that you’re too stubborn to believe it.” Tiffany completely pulled back and crossed her arms. 

“And you’re any better.”

With an exasperated sigh, Tiffany reached out to hold Taeyeon’s hand. “Okay, first of all. I just told you that I love you and you’re reacting this way? Were you even listening?” She made some gestures with her other hand. “I said, I love you, Tae. Yes, that’s you. And have you forgotten how I haven’t told anyone that I love them?”

Taeyeon lifted her brows in shock but didn’t say a word.

“Yeah, so there’s that. So if that doesn’t scream I’m-so-serious-about-this-damn-relationship-with-you then I don’t know what will. And seriously, you only had to wait for two damn hours. Did you also forget that you made me wait for five hours? I didn’t even get mad. So why can’t you do the same?” Tiffany took in a deep breath. “And if that also doesn’t scream I’m-so-in-love-with-you then damn, I don’t know what will. Like, really.” 

Taeyeon looked down in shame and took Tiffany’s other hand. “I’m so sorry.”

“Okay, it’s alright. So can you forgive me too?” Tiffany tugged at her hand but her girlfriend refused to meet her eyes. “Tae.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon nodded before turning to Tiffany. “I forgive you now. I’m sorry.” Shaky hands pulled Tiffany forward. With a tiny tiptoe, she gave her girlfriend a gentle kiss on the lips. “I love you too, by the way.” When she pulled back and opened her eyes, Tiffany was staring at her with the widest smile she had ever seen.

===
A/N: So is there more, you ask? My answer......... yes........? LOL but i still have to write them. HAHA excuse any errors, i will edit them later. gotta post this before mom appears out of nowhere again. XD