JIYOUNG - She's back

BTSPINK ONE SHOT STORIES

HAYOUNG'S P.O.V

 

 

[[ PAST ]] [ 2 YEARS AGO ]

 

 

"Hayoung~ah! wait!!!".Said jimin while stopping me going to the car.

 

i just glared at him when i was about to go in, he suddenly stop me and backhug me.

 

"Yah! Hayoung~ah! please don't leave me! its not what you think! it-its just an accident!".He said while begging like a fool

 

i put away his hugged and faced him.

 

"It's not what i think?! its just an accident? JIMIN! know what?". I pointed at him,i just realized that a tears fell from my eyes.

 

"but i saw you! i saw you with my own eyes!!!" Now i'm crying for saying that things.he just eye contact me and hold my cheeks.

 

"its just an accident baby! Its not my intention to do it!". I snap away his hands from my cheeks.

 

"FOR PETE'S SAKE! JIMIN! FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I IGNORED YOUR PLAYBOY ATTITUDE!!! HUH! EVEN THOUGH YOUR LIKE THAT! I STILL GAVE YOU MANY CHANCES BUT YOU WASTE IT LIKE ITS NOTHIN'! " As i shouted what i'm feelin' right now,what my heart pains want to say!

 

he just kneeled at me and still begging for my forgiveness and suddenly grab my hand and hold it.

 

" Hayoung~ah! andwae! you know that i can't live without you! you know that! hayoung please don't leave me! its really just an accident hayoung~ah! she's the one who started it!" He still begging at me and kiss my hand.

 

"Jimin lets stop this nonsense okay! i really can't take it anymore! i really can't take the pain, that you been giving to me! i'm sorry jimin! i'm sorry oppa! i'm sorry! Good bye" I put away he's hand and go to the car as fast as i can so he can't catch me.

 

As the car moves by he suddenly get up trying to catch the car and started to banging my window and still begging for my forgiveness,i just saw him sitting there dumbfounded! As i say those last words to him.

 

I just felt someone is stabbing me, from my heart! sayin' why did you say that? why did you say that words to him? . Its like my heart is telling me "you love him right? give him another chance! But my brain is also telling me "you been in pain right? So leave him now!". I just thought that I should stopped acting stupid,acting blind,acting like a fool that he never hurt me.Well he never hurt me physically but hurting me emotionally.~~~~Bye Park Jimin~~~~~

 

 

JIMIN'S P.O.V

 

 

[ PRESENT]

 

"WHAT THE F**K!".I was sleeping when someone's just throw a pillow at my face. I open my one eye and saw jungkook.

 

"Yah! Jimin! Get up!" This kid! Doesn't even know! How to respects his hyung.

 

I get up and throw the pillow that he threw to me.

 

"Where's your manners? Kid!" I glared at him.

 

"But you're the kid hyung" He laughs. Im really going throw this kid to my window.

 

"Tss! Shut up! " I irritately said.

 

"Woah! I'm just joking!!! Peace yow! Peace" He showed me his peace sign. I just ignored him.

 

"And wait! " He added.

 

"What!" I turn around.

 

"Namjoon hyung,said he wants to talk to you" He said.

 

"For what?" I confusedly ask.

 

" I don't know go ask him!" He just smiley annoy me.

 

"Yah! You little ki-" I was about to get him but yoongi hyung stop me.

 

"Jimminie! Stop fooling around! Go downstair, namjoon hyung wants to talk to you!" I just sigh and go downstairs. That jungkook is going to dead after this.I go downstairs and find namjoon hyung.

 

Know what? If you all going to ask me about namjoon hyung.He's the most serious and strict to our group.Thats why im kind of confused,why he just call me out of the blue.

 

I'm kind of nervous you know,I don't know cause he's only going to call me if we did wrong! Wait did he found out, that I was with a girl last night! ! As I was walking around the house,someone just call my name.

 

"Jimin~ah" I turn to him and its namjoon hyung.

 

"Hyung! Yoongi hyung said you want to talk to me?" He just smiled.

 

"Jimin" He said in serious tone.I'm kind of scared of the way he said my name so! I say the truth and get paranoid.

 

"Hyung! I know you banned me for going out with girls every night! I won't do it again! Promise" He just look at me confused and laughed.

 

"Yah! What are you saying! I just want you to do me a favor" He laugh. ! I'm dead! Why did I just became paranoid!!!! Wait he want me to do a favor.

 

"What favor hyung?"confusedly ask.

 

"You know my good friend of mine,dongwoo" I just nod.

 

"Well he's childhood friend from states is going to come home tommorow here in korea" He said.

 

"So" I said.

 

"So I want you to take care of it " I just stared at him.

 

"Well you see, I have alot of works to do tomorrow.And I can't take care of it,cause im busy.So I want you to go to the airport,tomorrow at exactly 7 am " He added.

 

"W-what?! You want me to go there and wait for a stranger to arrive at the airport!" I shouted in shock.Its just that why would I do that,I'm too lazy to do that.And it's a stranger that I'm going to fetch at the airport......jeezzz..

 

He suddenly change his mood.

 

"Wait! Before I discuss this to you? You're trying to say to me that you been with girls every night? am I right?" He smirked at me.This hyung is really scary when he smirk.Tch!

 

"Fine! I'm going to do it!" Tch! If I didn't just got paranoid.Haist(=_=).

 

"Good boy" He was about pat my head but I snap it.

 

"Don't try to pat me,Hyung! But wait a minute is it a boy or a girl?" I asked.

 

"Ofcourse it's a girl" After hearing the word girl,is like a magic word!Hmp.i was about to go when he suddenly call me again.

 

"And jimin" I turn to him."TAKE NOTE: Don't try to hit on her,she's not an easy girl" Then smirked.

 

"That's easy hyung! Then I'll turn to an easy girl" I smirked.

 

After the discussion with namjoon hyung,I go back to my room and lie down myself.I hold my necklace and said to myself "Where are you hayoung~ah?" and closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

 

Arghhhh!!!! Where's that guy?! The guy who's going to fetch me here at the airport?!!!! Like seriously he's now 30 mins late!!! I tried to call dongwoo.

 

CALLING DONGWOO....

 

 

"This number is cannot be reach,Please try again later" The phone server said. WTF?!!! he's cannot be reach!!!! Ugh!!!!! Im really annoyed right now!.

 

 

------------------------->>>>>> To be continued to JIYOUNG'S PART TWO ^_^

 

____________________________________________________________________________________