JUNGMI - Stay

BTSPINK ONE SHOT STORIES

148f8002f22fd76b819277332745.jpg

 

 

[Edited]

 

 

"It's so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special when everytime you look at the person,all you see is everything you want to have"

 

 

 

-

-

-

JUNGMI...........STAY

-

-

-

-








 

 

My name is Yoon Bomi,a college Senior student.And i'm inlove with my bestfrend,Jungkook.

 

Who's a great playboy,who only look at me as he's friend,as he's sister.And thats all.

 

 

He doesn't even look at me as a girl,as a woman.But he look at me.....as he's childhood friend.

 

And to tell you the truth we live at one roof...and thats insane! well my family is in the province and they let me study here in seoul but since i don't have enough money for me to own an apartment. Aunt jeon, jungkook's mother. Offer their house to me and it's really hard to hide this feeling when we see each other everyday.

 

 

-

 

 

"Bomi! please said to my mom that i'm not going home" He said and winked at me.Stop that ..please! i'm might melt..ugh..

 

 

And there it is.... the girl he just met here in the campus. how could they so flirty in daylight? he even put his arms around her....ugh.. whatever

 

 

another points for our great playboy.. tsk tsk..tsk. It really hurt looking at him with some other girl.He's smiling....he even kiss her...

 

 

I nod at him and went home

 

 

 

****

 

 

"Should i confess? No way! what if he don't accept me? wahhhhhh!" I said and stomp my feet on the bed.

 

 

"Bomi!!!" I get downstairs as soon as i heard auntie's voice.

 

 

"Yes auntie?" I ask

 

 

"It's dinner time, i cook your favorite dish" I smiled at her. Auntie is such a thoughtful person, i wish her son too..

 

 

"Really?! Thank you my beautiful aunt" I ran to her and hug her. 

 

-

 

 

"Btw?.. bomi where's kookie?" Aunt ask while getting a juice.

 

 

"Oh! i forgot to tell you, he said he's not going home tonight" I said and eat my beef. Aunt nod at me while smirking, maybe she realize where is her son.

 

 

"umm bomi.. last question" She look at me thouroughly. "Yes?" I said.

 

"By any chance do you like my son?" She said while giggling. I almost spit my juice to her face.O my god! what is this question?.

 

 

"O-ofcourse not! i mean i like him because he's my bestfriend b-but.... thats all" Shocks! I stuttered. " really?" She said and teased me. Auntie~~ don't be like this~ ughh.

 

She look at me and smiled " But you know... in the future i hope you two will be the couple... you two matched well and i'll be the happiest mother in the world" She said and winked at me.

 

 

I smiled at aunt. i hope.... i hope so...

 

-

 

 

I was in my deep sleep when i felt something strange in my bed.WTH? where that sound came from? who's snoring in my ears? and why is there a heavy object in my waist?..ugh...

 

 

I open my eyes and see who is it..and i was shock to see jungkook in my bed wrapping his arms around me. sh*T! when did he go here? i push him away.

 

"Aw~~" He said,unconcious. "why are you in my bed?" I asked,nervous. calm down bomi, calm down.

 

 

He showed his cheeky smile " Hahaha the main door is locked but i saw your window isn't lock and correction this is my house anything here is mine" He said go back to the the bed with me and sleep.

 

 

including me~~?. Yah! Yoon Bomi! go back to your senses.

 

 

i kick him out of the bed..he is such a stubborn kid " Go to your room! why sleep here!" i said and cover myself in blanket.

 

 

"Yah~~~ my room is too cold~ yours is better" He said and go back to the bed and hug me.

 

 

For him hugging me was nothin. but for me.... it feels like i can no longer live in this reality.

 

Can't he feel that?... oh i remember he's too numb to know my feelings....

 

 

"Yah!"At the end...I don't know what to do i was force to get up early and let him sleep in my bed, he also reeks in alcohol...geezz... -_-

 

-

 

 

"Bom~ah!" I turn around when i hear my name being called.

 

I saw a girl with a bangs and long hair coming to my direction.

 

"Namjoo?" I ask,confused. what happened to this girl? why is there a big smile on her face? hmm.. i wonder..

 

 

"Eonnie~~~....i'm going to tell you something nice!!!" She take a deep breathe. "There's a new transferee guy!!! and he's sooooooo~~~ handsome" she said in a dreamy voice.. Aigoo... namjoo~ah such a girl.. tsk tsk tsk.

 

 

"Really? and who's that guy?" i asked. "I still don't know his name but..he's really handsome!"

 

 

"What does he look like?" I asked and we sat on one of the bleachers in the campus ground.

 

 

"Umm..wait... he have this slanted eyes...that when you look at him he look so mysterious but when he smile..he'll gave you the most beautiful eyesmile... and he's skin! he have this very white skin like he always take a bath in a tub full of milk... and last but not the least... his lips~ " She pout her lips " His lips...that goddamn lips! i. want. to. kiss. it." She look at me.

 

 

Namjoo........such an aggressive girl...

 

 

I poked her head " yah! you're still young! don't think about something disgusting!" I stand up straight.

 

 

"It's not disgusting and... it's not bad to daydream about him. he's actually the first guy that i fantasies..." She gave a nasty smile.

 

 

"First?! srly?! what about the other day! you said you want to kiss D.O, you want to date jimin?! and you even said-" I leaned on her and whisper " You want V on bed" Her eyes grew wider and hit me. "Eonnie!!!! you're disgusting! how can you say that"

 

 

"But those words didn't come from me in the first place,it came from you" I chuckled.

 

 

"I don't remember saying it! aissh!!! eonnie~~ you're so mean~ i'll just go to my hyuk" She said and walk out.

 

Aigoo.. even though she have a boyfriend like hyuk she can still fantasies to other guy......i feel sad to her boyfriend.tsk tsk tsk.

 

 

But.. i still envy namjoo and hyuk.....Because before they started to be in relationship. They became childhood friends until the both of them realized that they like each other while growing up..

 

 

Well .... i know it's hard to stop this feelings, the feelings that i have on jungkook. I know he only see me as he's bestfriend and thats all. If only i could know what he really felt to me.

 

 

-

 

 

After all of my classes finish i decided to go to the studio.not to mention but i'm actually a quite a dancer Hahaha.

 

 

"Whooo! oh yeah!~" I shouted as soon as stopped dancing to I need u by BTS.

 

 

I took my phone to see if there's notification.

 

 

 

To: Bomi

let's meet at the front gate of the school! palli!




 

I have something to say for you...

From: Kookiepabo~ya
 

 

 

After reading the last message, i stopped for a second... Omyghad...is this for real? he have something to confess from me? I reply to him.

 

 

To: Kookiepabo~ya

okay ^^ just wait for me. i also have something to say for you.

[Send~~]

 

 

I think this is the right time. this right time to confess what i felt for him

 

 

I immidiately go out to the studio and as fast i can to jungkook.

-

-

-

 

 

 

Thank you lord for hearing my prayers. Now i can finally handle this feelings.

 

I can't stop but smile while running, is just that... this is it... this is all the answers for my feelings. 

 

I know i shouldn't expect too much. but i wish his confession to me will be the answer to this feelings.

 

while getting nearer to the front gate, i saw jungkook's back and slowly turned around to me.

 

 

"Bomi!!! palli!" He shouted with a smile.

 

 

I smiled back and goes to him.

 

"What are you going to confess?" I said and smile. is my face red right now? or not? hmm? i hope not

 

He chuckled and pat my head.

 

 

Omo! what is he doing~~ it get me tingling inside.

 

 

"Actually umm...it's hard to say but...ummm - " He scratch he's nape " I-i don't know how to say it..but umm"

 

 

I look at him thoroughly.Thats it! say it! i know what you want to say.. this is for real!!!

 

 

"This is really hard to say..... i really like you as a bestfriend ever,you're the best and you'll be happy if you heard this" He said and smile.

 

 

He really is going to say it? does it mean my bestfriend like me too?...He hold my shoulder..

 

 

"Bomi... i...i~"

 

 

You what? please tell me!!

 

 

"You what?"

 

 

"I-i.... i have a girlfriend" He said and jump in happiness.

 

 

Huh? what?! Thats it?

 

 

my smile faded away and suddenly felt something to my heart....it's aching. What the hell jungkook. Why you do this to me? why you always gave me such a surprise.

 

 

I was speechless "Aren't you happy?" He said and smile widely at me. I nodded at him and force a smile.

 

 

Those smiles on his face....are those made from his girlfriend?

 

 

I can't help but to feel uneasy " Congrats! i'm so happy for you! you're such a handsome man!" I hugged him and bit my lip.

 

 

"Ohh.don't say that! i know i'm handsome" He said full of himself.

 

 

jerk! such an ignorant man! why you hurt me like this?

 

 

After i hugged him, his phone rang. As soon as he see who's calling he smile again.

 

 

"Honey?"

 

 

Honey? is that how they call each other....

 

 

He ended the phone and look at me. "Bomi~ah i have to go-" He let out a big sighs " I really want to treat you today, but i think she needs me" He said and pout.

 

 

"It's okay! i'm sooo proud of you that of all the girls around you.....you found someone who's right for you " Saying those words are againsts me, but i still say it. Cause i don't want to be the one that will make he's happiness fade.

 

 

He bid his goodbye to me and smiled. After he leave.A tears is forming from my eyes. Jerk! you're such an ignorant jerk! such a dumb man.How could you be so numb? how could you gave me such a false hope? how?!.

 

 

I cried on my knees. i just can't believe that this is the feeling of being rejected. That it hurt so much.It feels like my heart is reaping apart.

 

 

***

 

 

[Jungkook's Point of view]

 

 

I can see bomi from afar crying on her knees.And i hate seeing the girl that i love very much crying because of me. I turned my back on her and go towards my car.

 

'Damn you jungkook'.

 

 

Damn it! you're so stupid jungkook! so stupid!

 

 

I can't believe it. That i said it to bomi.... Actually i did it so....bomi will never be hurt ever again. I know that bomi like me and i'm not that stupid not to know.

 

 

The way i make her blush and the smile that she always hide from me. i know that, cause i always seen that to her every day and i like it. But the fact that i can't accept her feelings is hurting me. I'm so angry to myself! i want to die now!

 

 

I don't actually have a girlfriend. The reason why i told that to bomi is to stop her feelings because i know that if i accept her feelings, in the end she's the one who will have the most damage in her heart and i don't want it to happen.That why it's better to end it now so i won't resent if it's too late. But i wish that i made the right choice.....

 

 

***

 

 

"Jungkook! palli! my head is hurt" She demanded at me and go to the kitchen.

 

 

Tss... if only i'm careful that night.haist. why of all things?! why i forgot the important thing when mating to somebody. why i forgot to wear some protection that night!? why?!.

 

This is the main reason why i can't accept bomi..... is because i made this pregnant.

 

 

3 weeks ago when she called me and told me that i'm the father of her child.She told me that she was 2 weeks pregnant. I didn't have any doubt on her for just joking me because i know that time, i was drunk and thirsty. My eyes is full of lust. but the only thing that is suspicious to me is why i didn't wear a protection. I know to myself i always had that protection by my side but i can't believe i forget it.

 

"What are you waiting for?! cook some food for me" She rolled her eyes at me. I hold my fist and let out a sighs.

 

 

She is Noe Kim and i'm at her apartment.I really hate her. REALLY.HATE.HER. i hate her attitude, the way she socialize. and how she treat other people. she is known to be a ,and she'll just every guy she find interesting . I also questioned her if i'm really the father of her child and she cried while begging at me saying after we mate that night. She never other guy since that day.But i'm still unsure,if i'm really the father of that child. She also said that if i don't take the responsibility..she'll kill the child. She is actually crazy for me because she can't just get me when she want and i bet she's happy i was force to stay with her. As if! i'll find way for me to be free in this woman's hand

 

 

When the day she start laboring and she'll gave birth to my child. I'll own it and gave the full custody to me. i will start a family with my child and also to bomi as her/his mother. Even though i don't want to take responsibility for her, i still have my consience. I don't want my child to grow up not having a dad, because i already know the feeling of what its like....not having a father. I don't want to be a father like my dad who left my mother because he don't want to take the responsiblity to us.being a father. being a husband. The only thing that i can give to my child is being a good father but not a good husband because.. i don't like her mother.

 

 

I go to the kitchen and cook her some fried rice.

 

 

"Here" I didn't look at her and put her plate on the table. " You're not going to eat with us?" She said. I glared at her. she ignore my gaze and just eat the food that i make. i didn't mind her and go to the living and watch some shows to entertain me.Such a ruckus.Tss

 

 

 

_______

-

-

-

-

-

=====>>>> Keep scrolling ^^

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-
 

 

 

 

Bomi's Point of View ]

 

 

 

I stop crying when i saw someone handing me a handkerchief. i look at him but i can't see him clearly because of my tears.

 

 

"Just take it" He threw his handkerchief to me.

 

 

Huh? who's this rude guy?

 

 

I wipe my tears using his handkerchief and looked at him. I gulped.

 

 

Omo! is he a person?! how could he be so white!....is he the male version of snow white? and his eyes.why do i feel like it's eating me.His lips is so red.i gulp and bit my lip.

 

 

"What? are you done crying?" He smirked.

 

 

I fix myself and glared at him. "Yah! is that how you treated a girl?! Tss" I smirked.

 

 

"Such an impudent man" I rolled my eyes.

 

 

"What did you say?" He said, annoyed.

 

 

"You heard it right?! why you want me to repeat? huh? are you deaf?" I glared at him again.

 

I don't know why.. but this guy making me furious, he's such a meanie. How could he do this to me? :3

 

 

He chuckled and lean closer to me, making me feel awkward. " Nice to meet you cry-" He goes closer to my face more and whisper "-BABY" It gave me goosebumps all over my body.Oh god! what is this feeling?!!!

 

 

(A/N: OMYGHAD! I WISH MIN YOONGI COULD ALSO DO THAT TO ME! BUT TOO BAD...THIS IS JUST A WORK OF FANGIRL IMAGINATION \(TT^TT)/ )

 

 

I was stunned and speechless for a moment until i realized he was already gone. I gulped and slap my face.

 

 

Whats with that feeling? how could he? how?.....

 

 

--

 

 

 

I was walking on the hallway when someone smack my head. Who's that?!

 

 

I glared back and shocked to see him again " You?!" I rolled my eyes.

 

 

He smirked at me " Hello Ms Cry baby" He chuckled and walked in the hallway.

 

I hold my fist and inhale some air to calm myself. That guy, how could he? he really annoys me. Why is he being like this? i must get my revenge as soon as possible.

 

After my class ended i go to the music room. i just.. i just want all of my pain,heart aches end and the wound in my heart for being in a friendzone situation isn't heal yet.I want to release this feeling by singing a song, that i know... i can still remember him by singing all of the lyrics. but atleast it.. will lessen the pain.

 

 

i grab the pink guitar at the table and started to strum the strings.

 

 

[ So Long - A PINK ] - English translations

 

 

"Do you remember when you were so young and small?"

 

I chuckled why singing those lines, i remember when my height is still higher than him.haist.

 

"Do you remember you and me there?

We were always together and how they were jealous of us,
do you remember those friends?"

 

 

those days when the kids in our neighbourhood always tease us. that if we're a couple, when we're only 9 yrs old.

 

 

You held my small hand and protected me,

always smiling only at me
Baby, we didn't know back then,
we were probably pretending
we were too young

 

 

I think... thats the day i fell for you.The day i said to myself i like you.

You came to me, into my heart,
as something more than a friend

 

 

and i had hard time keeping this feelings...i can't tell.

Next to you, I hid my heart,
hiding, hiding
behind the friend label

 

 

That was the most painful, i ever did in my life.....hiding...behind the friend label...

Honestly, I was afraid,
I wasn't used to my trembling heart when I saw you

 

 

Whenever i saw you,my only wish is..if i was the one behind your smile

 

Actually, I resented you for acting like everything was normal

 

Why didn't you know my heart?

 

A tears start forming in my eyes.

 

I can't help but to feel pity to myself...all i ever did was to love you...but how come...you can't love me back...

 

why you're so numb jungkook? why?

 

I stop strumming the guitar. I cry all of the pain that i felt. You're such a dumbo! such big dumbo! jungkook.... I hate you! i hate you for doing this....

 

"Why did you stop?" I wipe my tears and search for the voice.

 

"where are you?" I said,confused.

 

I was about to go out until he showed himself, hiding at the corner. Why is here? He saw me crying the other day...and now?

 

 

"I said why did you stop?" He go closer to me.

 

 

"It's none of your business?" I said and rolled my eyes.

 

 

"I can help you..." I look at him and he lend me his hand.

 

 

"W-what do you mean?"

 

 

He reach for my hand and pull me into his arms. "I don't know...what i mean.. but when the day the first time i saw you......crying. I felt like.. i should save you...and i don't know from where?" He said and look at me in the eyes.

 

 

This is the first time someone said this to me...i feel safe...while his holding me....

 

 

***

 

 

"Umm my name is Min Yoongi" He smiled at me.

 

 

He's cute....charming and white? Hahaha. Is he an angel? that go down from heaven? just to save me?.....

 

 

No way!

 

 

But earlier at the music room... he mention something from saving me from.. somewhere.

 

 

"I'm sorry for my rude attitude this past few days" He scratch his nape and then bit his lower lip.

 

 

Goddamn it...How could his lips so red... and his skin....is he using a gluta? or is he drinking a dam of milk?

 

 

I smiled back and take a sip on my juice. I can only hear the sound of the car horning outside and the people that is talking here at the cafe.

 

Okay..this is getting awkward.. i have to say something.. bomi! think! think! i have to erase these gloomy athmosphere.

 

I faked a cough to get his attention.

 

 

"Are you sick?" He said,worried.

 

 

"Umm nope. i-i just want to ask-" I look at him from head to toe just to see what to ask, he look at me confused.

 

 

"Ask what?"

 

 

I pointed out his skin " Why is your skin so white?"

 

 

! oh my god! am i digging my own grave! this ain't happening! god!

 

He chuckled " Well most of the people around me ask me the same question" He then look at me.

 

 

I force a smile to him.

 

You're such a dumbo! bomi! tss.

 

 

" I don't know either.. why i am so white. but i think it's because of my mother skin? i inherit her skin white color. Many people call me the snow white male ver. and also that is the reason why i have nickname suga they said it's because my skin looks like as sweet as white sugar" He smiled at me.

 

I nod at him and take a sip to my juice again. " Wait!" He said and hold my shoulder.

 

 

"W-why?" I said, shocked.

 

 

"I still haven't know your name" He frowned at me.

 

 

"Yoon Bomi, College senior" I lend my hand to him and we shook each other's hand.

 

 

After we eat. we go to the mall and we even go to the amusement park to ride some extreme rides. We talk alot about some nonsense stuff.

 

 

Sometimes he is being bipolar like Being nice to bad, being cold to grumpy and then being a jerk to nice. God it looks like a cycle.

 

 

I know we're still awkward. but i find him really cool. I really had so much fun and for some reason... i forgot the pain inside me.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

I became friends with suga, i mean yoongi. He is such a nice guy. He knows how to make me laugh even though sometimes he may look serious, but still he make me laugh.

 

 

We became closer to each other day by day. And whenever i'm with him.. i forgot jungkook. when i look at him,smiling. I feel like, i wan't to see those smiles everyday.

 

 

Jungkook's Point of View ]

 

 

As soon as i enter the classroom, all of our classmates are busy doing their business. While some of them are busy gossiping to some rumours.

 

 

"Hey! do you know the news about the new transferee guy?" Gossip girl 1

 

 

"Yes, i heard of him! and based on the rumours his dating a girl name Bomi" Gossip girl 2

 

 

I stopped for second. Bomi? His dating who?!

 

 

"Jinja?! Omo!" gossip girl 3

 

"She is such a lucky girl" They said in unison. tss

 

 

Bomi? Bomi? Bomi that i knew? No way! That's impossible. I sit on my chair, still confused of what i heard.

 

 

"Jungkook! yah! yah! have you heard about the rumour" Yug yeom said.

 

 

"What rumour?" I asked.

 

"About-" Yugyeom is about to say it, then Bambam interrupt him.

 

"About your bestfriend bomi dating the new transferee guy!" He said and Yugyeom smack his head " Aishh Jinja! do you know that i'm talking here?" Yugyeom said, annoyed.

 

 

What did you say?! bomi?! is dating someone! that can't be! No way! she's mine!

 

 

I stand up and look if the rumour is true

 

"Yah! where are you going?!" They said, but i ignored it.

 

 

Maybe it's just a rumour. I know bomi is a friendly person, so maybe they just mistook them about dating.

 

 

I was walking towards the school ground. when i saw a familliar face. It's bomi, she's with another guy. No way! i't can't be. Theyre laughing. I hold my fist and go back to my classes.

 

 

I've seen enough. It looks like, she finally found the right guy for her. But i'm never going to give up. Bomi is the only girl who can understand me. and i don't want any other guy laughing with her. I must find a solution of how i'll free myself from noe before it's too late.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

I tiptoed as i enter the house.I didn't know that we'll have so much fun ,that we didn't realize the time..Aigooo

 

 

"Do you know what time is it?" A cold voice cover the living room. I stop for a second and gulp. I didn't mind him and continue my walk towards the stair.

 

 

"Do you have some manners? when someone is talking to you?" I was so shocked that it made me step aback, he block the stair.

 

 

He look at me seriously while crossing his arms.

 

 

I bit my lip and i avoided his gaze.

 

 

I felt like i'm going to pop out. why won't my heart stop pounding? why?

 

 

"And now you're ignoring me?" He said sarcastic.

 

 

"Fine! if thats what you want! just go have fun! with that white guy! tss!" He said and walked out.

 

 

Huh?

 

 

What the hell? what is his problem? did i do something wrong?

 

 

Is he......being...jealous?....

 

 

No way! he already have a girlfriend...why would he be jealous. Maybe he's just stress from school? or maybe to his girlfriend? dunno?

 

 

***

 

 

What's wrong with jungkook?!

 

 

He's been ignoring me since that day. Is he having a mentrual period? Tss

 

 

He's too childish. Aishhh.

 

 

"Here!" Yoongi handed me the coke.

 

 

"Are you okay?" He ask, worried.Looks like he seen my face frowning

 

 

I smiled at him. " Ahhh.. it's because of jungkook... You know....the guy that i been telling you, i'm inlove with...." I said and curve my lips.

 

 

"So... what happen?" He ask.

 

 

"I know....i'm forgetting my feelings to him. little by little. But these days.. he keep bothering me....He's acting cold towards me.. and i don't know why is he doing that?" I demanded and pull the grass besides me.

 

 

Did i really forget my feelings towards him?

 

 

"Maybe he's jealous?" He said, out of nowhere.

 

 

"No way! It Can't be! why would he be jealous? He already had a girlfriend! duh" And dunk the coke into my mouth, that made me spit it.

 

 

He laughed at me and tease me. Tsk

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted and cornered him.

 

 

He look at me then ignored me.

 

 

Huh! That guy. "Yah! are you going to be like this forever?!" He still ignoring me.

"Alright! let's forget each other.tss" I said and walk out.

 

 

I don't know what's got into him. I know i like him. but how can he just ignore me like that.

 

 

I try hard to hide my feelings towards him so we can still have our friendship. Because i already accept the idea that i'm just his friend! nothing but a friend!

 

 

"Yah! Yoon Bomi!" He tried to call me but i just ignore him.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

I'm at the canteen with yoongi, namjoo and her boyfriend hyuk. I was still in deep thought of what happen to me and jungkook ahilw ago. My mind is still bothering why is he acting ignorant. While yoongi is getting our order at the counter. i was left with these two lovey dovey couple.tss

 

 

 

"Hyuk~ah Saranghae" Namjoo said while clinging her arms to hyuk.

wtf?
 

 

"Nado Saranghae namjoo~ah" Hyuk said while looking at namjoo's eyes and steal a kiss.

 

 

"Yah! why did you do that!" Namjoo said while giggling.

 

 

 

Ahhhh! jinja! do they have to show me their sweetness?! do they have to slam on my face! that the reason why i'm still single is because i can't forget jungkook! tss.

 

 

"Hey both of you! why don't you two get a room!" I said out of bitterness. The two of them felt embarass and stop what their doing.

 

 

 

"You're such a meanie eonnie!" Namjoo pouted her lips and cross her arms.

 

"Right! you're such a meanie noona" Hyuk said cross his arms also.

 

 

Geez...these two...why did i end up being close to them...haist.

 

"Hey what happen? did i miss something?" Yoongi said while putting our ordered food at the table.

 

 

"Nothin" I said and sign him to sit down with me.

 

"Yoongi oppa! bomi eonnie is being meanie to us~" I glared at namjoo and she gave me a smirk.. this kid.

 

 

Yoongi look at me. "really?"

 

 

I rolled my eyes and eat my pasta that i ordered.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

Yoongi's Point Of View

 

 

After all of my classes done. i went straight to bomi's classroom.
 

 

 

"Bomi! " I said while running to her.

She turned around and greet me with her beautiful smile.

 

 

"Yoongi~ah. what are you doing here?"

 

 

I scratch my nape. " umm... is it okay if we go home together?"

 

 

she smile at me and nod. Yes! i finally ask her to go together.

 

 

"So let's go" I said and smile at her

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

If you're going to ask me what i think of bomi....well i think of her as friend umm...maybe bestfriend?..hahha but i don't think i still see her as a friend....?...she's actually an easy going person.. she love to make other person happy...She's beautiful...but she's more beautiful when she smiled.

 

 

And the first time i saw her. I already liked her. but the only thing that hurt me is she already inlove to someone who can't love her back.

 

 

 

"So....how's life?" She ask me while walking by my side.

 

 

"Well great.. how about yours"

"well not great..." She sighs.

 

 

I look at her...and it's written on her face that she's not in the mood.

 

 

"is it because of your bestfriend?"

 

I know i shoudn't ask her about her bestfriend. because i know to myself that i'm only hurting myself. but i still want to ask her.

 

"Yep...hahhaha" She sighs again.

 

 

"It must be hard right?"

 

 

"Yeah.."

 

 

"You know what....why don't you go and ask him..and why don't you go and confess to him...." She stop walking and look at me.

 

 

I sighs. " Bomi...i know it's hard for you to confess but....if it's bothering you why don't you face it..and fight it.... it doesn't matter if the consequence is bad or good atleast...you tried" I smile at her. what i only want for bomi is to be happy.....

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

"Thanks for accompanying me yoongi" She said when we arrived at her home.

 

 

"You're welcome. " I said and smile at her.

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5651634c656453375279735749673d3d2d3234383638373431382e313462623534343234353265313334633339303133363334373539362e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

 

 

"I'm so thankful that i met you yoongi~ah" She said and hugged me.

 

I wish i could hug her more....

 

"It's okay i'm also thankful that i met you" I smile at her and smile she smile back.

 

She bid her goodbye as i watch her entering the door of her house. When she finally entered i let out a big sighs.

 

 

"You stupid yoongi" I said to myself while smiling.

 

I don't know why i still have the guts to smile when i am already hurting inside. I didn't have the chance to tell her how i feel about her cause i know even though i tell her. It will never change the fact that she likes her bestfriend more. So i'll just stay from behind because i think thats the best idea that i could do. For me and also for bomi.

 

 

I was walking to their home when i saw a familliar figure.

 

 

'Isn't that jungkook'?

 

I continued my walk to see if it's really jungkook. Why is he still out?

 

 

When i got near to jungkook he suddenly puked in the street.

 

'disgusting....' 'What the is he thinking'

 

"Hey....are you okay?" I ask him and help him get up.

 

 

He slowly look at me and then he suddenly punch me in the face. I was taken aback by his punch.

I was taken aback by his punch

 

 

"You b*tch! you dare to flirt to my bomi!" He said while glaring at me.

 

 

"What the is wrong with you?! what is it to you if i was with bomi?! huh" I growled and punch him also.

 

 

He grab my colar and glared at me furiously.

He grab my colar and glared at me furiously

 

 

"You don't know what i have been through!....."

 

 

He suddenly cry. Whats with him....?...

 

 

"A-are you okay?" He slightly push me and glared at me. "Just mind your own business" He said and walk away.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

Bomi's Point Of View

 

 

After i have wash my face. I go to the kitchen to drink some water. While drinking the water. I notice that there is memo at the refrigerator.

 

 

 

----

To: Bomi & Jungkook ❤️️❤️️❤️️

Annyeonghaseyo! Bomi~ah! Jungkook~ah! i will be away for one week. I'm sorry if i didn't tell you two properly. So please be good to each other! arraseo! and also i left some money for our grocery this week. i left it at the top of the refrigerator.

P.S I was with my business partners so don't worry.

Love ❤️️,

Your beautiful Auntie and Mom. ❤️️❤️️❤️️

----

 

 

 

Aunt Jeon.....will be away for 1 week?......So thats mean...it will be me and jungkook for one week?!!!

 

 

I got startled when i heard a loud bang at the front door. I took the frying pan and hold it.

 

 

"who's that?" I said while holding the frying fan.

 

"Who's that?" I asked again but no one is answering.

 

I got curious so i go closer to the door. And then i saw a man lying donw the floor unconcious.

 

Jungkook?

 

 

I immediately go to jungkook and try to wake him up " hey.. kookie? Are you alright? " I asked.

 

 

He open his eyes slowly and smiled "Bomi..."

 

 

"What is it jungkook do you need something?"

 

 

"Bomi" he mumbled.

 

 

He move his hand and he gave me a sign to go closer to him.

 

 

"Are you going to say something?" I asked and go close to him alittle. Jeez i can smell the alcohol.

 

 

He sign me again to move closer.

 

"What? Okay" I go closer to him until our is about an inch. What the heck is he telling me to do?

 

 

He suddenly grab my head and our lips touch. I tried to escape but he's too strong.

 

 

"Jung-hmmmmm" He kissed me torridly. And i can feel my blood in my mouth. I pushed him hard making him to stop.

 

 

"What the is that jungkook!" I asked. While holding my lips bleeding.

He looked at me. He was about to go closer to me but i stop him.

 

 

"Don't go closer to me" I said and run upstairs. I go to my room and locked my door.

 

 

I put my hand in my chest. I can feel my heartbeat beating faster. I feel like i was about explode. That was my first kiss.....

 

 

*****

 

 

Its now sunday and i can't still forget what jungkook did to me that night. I didn't bother leaving my room and just stayed here yesterday. But i'm feeling hungry.....

 

 

I stand up and open my door slowly. I can smell some food. Jungkook might be cooking...but i think it will be awkward if i go down....

 

 

Brrrr~~~~

 

 

My tummy. I know you're now hungry but i don't want to go down.

 

 

Brrrr~~~~~

 

Don't do this to me. My tummy i'm also hungry.

 

 

Brrrrr~~~~~

 

"Yah! Hajima!!!"  I shouted. I immidiately covered my mouth. . He might heard me.

 

I heard aloud footsteps running upstairs and jungkook with a worried face while holding a paddle.

 

 

"Bomi what happened?" He go closer to me and look at me.

 

 

"Nothing..." I avoid his gaze.

 

 

Brrrr~~~~

 

I covered my tummy. . Not now

 

"You're hungry? Come downstairs i cook some soup and chicken.

 

 

I gulped. That was yummy....

 

 

"Let's go" He smiled at me and go downstair. I followed him.

 

 

-

-

 

 

"Here" and gave the soup.

 

 

"Thanks" i said and took it. I taste the soup and god! This is heaven!

 

"Is it delicious?" He asked while eating his chicken.

 

 

"Yes,it's yummy" I said and smiled.

 

 

"Bomi...." I looked at him.

 

 

"About what happened that night. I'm sorry. I was not in my right mind" He said looking down.

 

 

"Aniyo...it's okay" I said and smile at him.

 

 

"Thank you" He said and gave me the chicken feet.

 

 

****

 

 

Jungkook's Point  Of  View

 

 

I'm glad bomi... forgive me. I must be stupid for doing that to her. I was on my way to Noe's Apartment when i heard a man's voice.

 

 

"Noe why are you saying jungkook is the father of that child!" The man said.

 

 

"So what! If i said it? I said it because he will never leave me again" I heard noe's shout.

 

 

" but i'm the father of that child! And you know thats the truth"

 

 

What? So all this time? She was just faking it. I hold my wrist.

 

 

"No jungkook is the father of this child!"

 

 

"You know jungkook didn't even try to have s*x with you that night! And you know it" The guy said and slammed the door.

 

 

They saw me. And they were shocked to see me.

 

 

"J-jungkook i can explained" Noe try to touch me but i step back.

 

 

 

"Don't go close to me... " I said and ranaway.

 

-

-
-

 

 

you noe! you for everything you have done! Because of you i have to hurt my bomi! I have to stay away from her.

 

 

I go to my car and start the engine. I know bomi can still forgive me. I know it. I drove my car to our house. I parked the car. And run to the door i saw bomi watching the television.

 

"Bomi!" I said, she turned around.

 

 

"What is it?" She asked,confused.

 

 

I ran to bomi and hugged her tight.

 

"Jungkook wh-what are you doing?" She asked.

 

" I just felt like... hugging you.." I whisper.

 

 

"That so sweet jungkook...but can you tell me what happened" She asked again. I face her. She looks confused. She look so damn beautiful. With her small lips, her cute mole below her right eye, her cute nose. How could i ask for more? If seeing this face can make me happy everyday.

 

 

"I love you bomi... i love you" I said and kissed her gently and passionately.

 

 

I told bomi. Everything what happened. Why i said i have a girlfriend. And also about noe. And she told me that suga. The white is not her boyfriend and i'm glad to hear that.

 

 

******