VRONG/TAERONG - The girl in the rain [ PART II ]

BTSPINK ONE SHOT STORIES

68747470733a2f2f73636f6e74656e742e63646e696e7374616772616d2e636f6d2f7435312e323838352d31352f73333230783332302f6533352f313137303938355f3531353933363131353233333234395f313539363838353935365f6e2e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

 

 

[PAST]

 

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V~

 

 

It's been a month since chorong and i became friends,but even though we're now friends.I want more than that.

 

 

"Taehyung~ah~~palli~~~" I turned around as chorong called my name.

 

 

 

"waeyo? rongie?" 

 

 

 

"Look! the fireworks will now start in 10,9,8~~" I look at her excitedly counting down.

 

 

 

"7,6,5,4~~~" Am i going to confess now?

 

 

 

"3~~" Is it the right time?

 

 

 

"~2~" I wish she felt the same way!

 

 

 

" I LOVE YOU CHORONG!" 

 

 

People look at me.because i shouted before the countdown hits 1,but i don't care! I want to know what chorong will say! I want to know what chorong, think of me as her friend,no!,but as a man!

 

 

 

"~1~" She look at me with her black round eyes.She became silent for a second then talked."what did you say? I didn't hear it?" 

 

 

 

 

I don't know what am i going to say.I know she heard it loud and clear.Why would she say....she didn't heard it?

 

 

"nothin'" I look down and smile,half of my mouth.

 

 

"okiee dokiee" She said and look at the fireworks the its shining brighter in the night sky.

 

 

After the fireworks show we went home.I was about to go inside my house but she call my name.

 

 

"Taehyung~ah!" I look at her who's infront of her apartment building entrance.

 

 

"Thank you! thank you for being my friend! thanks alot!" She said and go inside the building.I smiled back at her and bid my goodbye.I guess i was just a friend material.

 

 

Day passed by.And i don't know why i still haven't seen chorong going out to her apartment..i mean it's been week since i last saw her. i'm getting worried and worried,if she's still okay.She doesn't even text me or call me on my smart phone. I wanted to know what's going on?....

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Mrs Lim!" I called out her landlady.This is the first time.i'm going to ask her about chorong.

 

 

 

"Taehyung~ah.What is it?" She smiled at me.

 

 

 

"Uhmmm...can i ask a question?"

 

 

 

"Ofcourse dear.you can ask me a question."

 

 

"Do you know....where's chorong?"

I ask while scratching my nape.

 

 

 

"Chorong? Who's that?" She said in confused.

 

 

"Chorong....your ten---"

 

 

"Yah! Taehyung~ah! What are you doing here!"

 

 

I was about to say something to mrs lim. But chorong called me.

 

 

"Chorongie!" I smiled to her sweetly. I want to say to her,that i miss her so much.But i can't...

 

 

"Umm Mrs lim. Thank you for your time. But i have to go" I said and smiled. She smiled back.

 

 

I go towards to chorong and look at her. She's  sweating too much

 

 

 

"Hey!..are you okay? Where have you been? why you're not calling me? Im getting worried about you!?"

 

 

"Re-relax! A-and don't ever ask mrs lim about me,okay" She said while stuttering.

 

 

 

"Why would i not ask...Mrs lim about you?" I asked in confused.

 

 

"J-just don't" She still stuttering.

 

 

I held her hands and look at her.

 

 

"Yah....are you really okay? Is there something bothering you?"

 

 

 

She held my hand tightly and look at me in the eyes.

 

 

 

"J-just don't ever ask her about me....okay" she smiled.

 

 

 

I just nodded. And smiled to her.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Ever since that happened....chorong became weird... she's too careful to her action...she look mysterious...sometimes i caught her lying to me. She's always sweating too much.

 

But i didn't try to ask her,why she's like that.Because she might get angry to me.So i tried to ignored everything suspicious to her.

 

 

"Yah! Taehyung~ah! bye me some chicken feet!" While pointing at the chicken feet.

 

 

 

"Again?" I don't know what to say about this girl,but we already buy a bundle of chicken feet the other day,yesterday and now today? again. 

 

 

We are here at park having fun to ourselves.But i can't stop having this feelings towards her.We're now here at the restaurant corner to eat.

 

 

 

"But......we already had that yesterday?" I said hesitating.

 

 

"Please...~~~~" While doing aegyo.Ahhhh! hajima! please don't do your aegyo!

I look at her and smile

I look at her and smile " Arraseo" I let out a big sighed.




 

 

Aishh! jinja! i really don't know what to do whenever she do that. It makes her adorable when she do that to please other with her aegyo......i have no match to her aegyo.....poor me.

 

I bought her a 2 bundle of chicken feet because she said she wants more....i only ate 2 or 4 pcs of chicken feet and the rest.. she eat all of it........my money......my savings....my one week life savings!!! was taken by this Chicken Feet Pig!!!



 

After finishing eating,she became hyper again.




 

"Let's try the horror house!" She said and held my hands and go to the horror house.



 

What?! horror house! no way!!! I'm scared!! kowaiii!!! (ENG TRANS "SCARED") 



 

"Ch-chorongie...are sure about this?..y-you know we can try another ride" I said convincing her with my smile.




 

"Tsk....don't tell me you're scared?" She said and look at me with her devious smile.





 

I man up and try to look brave." No i'm not! i'm not scared!" No! i'm really scared! Please! someone save me from this chicken feet freak! someone!!!

She gave me a nasty look and pulled me to the horror house.



 

"Y-yah! chorong~ah!" ! what is this place? i can't see her.why is it all dark! chorong~ah!





 

2 minutes later.....






 

"Chorong~ah! where are you?" I-i'm really scared now! i want to get out of here but i can't find chorong.




 

"Kyaaaaa!!!!" I heard a loud squeal and i know that squeal....it's from...



 

"Chorong!!! where are you!" i try to find her to every corner of this horror house, i don't care if i happen to pass by those scary creatures.I just have to find chorong.




 

"Taehyung~ah! kyahhhhh~~~!" 




 

"Chorong~ah!" Atlast i finally found her!



 

w-wait someone's grabing her. "Hey what are you doing" I said and punch that creature to his face.



 

Chorong look shocked and stop me. "T-taehyung~sshi~ it's just a staff! it's their job to scare us!" 



 

Whutttt?!

 

" I-i don't know......" She just look at me and smiled.



 

After that we both go to the staff and apologized for my action.





 

--



 

"I really like your face when you realized you punch an innocent person!" she said and burst in laughed.



 

Tsk.....it was your fault! you made me worried to you.I ignored her.



 

"Y-yah...Are you upset?"



 

Hmph! I didn't look at her and continued my walk.   "Taehyung~ah!~~~ are you ignoring me?" I didn't dare to look at her.



 

"Yah!~~" Still ignoring her.



 

"Tch! if you continue to be like that........ i won't talk to you anymore! hmp!" she said and walk out.



 

 I stop for a second and realized what did she say. I ran to her stop her.  "Yah! hahhaha myanhae hahahhha" I said and show her my rectangular smile.




 

She glared at me and pout "You!" She pointed at me. i raise my eyebrow " Come with me!" She said and she pull me using my collar. 




 

"Y-yah w-where are going?" She didn't say anything and pulled to a ferris wheel. 



 

"Here's our ticket"  She said to the conductor.



 

W-wait when did she buy the ticket?



 

When we're now inside the ferris wheel.We have this feeling of awkwardness....I don't know...it's just that.....it's only the two of us...and the sun is now setting..



 

"Taehyung....." She sighs.   I  look at her.




 

"I-i....." She sighs again.




 

It feels like....she's saying something to me?...




 

"Taehyung....i-i...have" This time she bit her lips.




 

I move my face closer to her....



 

She look at me. " Taehyung i have something to say to you....I-i'...i..." She gulped.




 

i keep getting closer to her.....    "Taehyung......... I-i'm an----" I stopped what she sayin' using my index finger.





 

"Don't....don't say anything...j-just look at me..." I whisper.      




 

She look at me...with her round eyes and her......lips.......ugh..




 

"J-just be quiet....." As i moved closer to her and reach for her lips with mine.She try to push me away, but i didn't bother to stop....   and then she let me continue to kiss her.....



 

"Ha-ha!" I said as i run out of breathe.



 

I look at her getting red all over her face.




 

"S-sorry.." I scratch my nape.    "T-that was my...first kiss.." She said and bit her lips

(OoO)

Sh*t!





 

"I'm sorry! i didn't know!" I apologized to her and get down my knees. 



 

She chuckled.

"Haha It's okay....hahaha....." She hold her lips...        " I-i want to say...that..i'im accepting your confession" She look me in the eyes




 

W-what? a-am i hearing right? is this  for real?




 

I look at her and show my happiness to her " W-we're now o-official?" She smiled at me and hug me. 



 

"Taehyung~ah saranghaeyo" She said and hugged me tightly i also hug her. "Thank you...thank you chorong~ah" I said asI face her 
" Nado saranghaeyo chorong" And kiss her forehead.





 

-------






 

After what happend that day. Chorong and i became official.We always go out on a date but sometimes were not because chorong said she have to do something important.And we even call ourselves babe,honey and love etc. something that sweet to hear.





 

Like today we can't go out on a date because chorong have to go somewhere.I just let her go cause i know my chorong will go back to me ^-^.




 

"Jagiya......you're going again?" i pouted.    "Aigooooo~~" She said as she pinch my cheeks. "I won't leave you that long jagiya" She said and gave me a peck on lips.




 

I smiled brightly because of her action. I didn't know my jagi know how to be aggresive.Hahaha




 

"Make sure you'll be back as soon as possible arraseo~" I said and hug her.



 

"yes i will" She said and hugged me.




 

====)))>>>Next day 



 

I don't want to be suspicious towards chorong...it's just that... i don't want to destroy our relationship because of my suspicous....i can't hide the fact that i'm getting suspicious to her for always going out somewhere.One time i ask her where she going her answer was always the same....she always said she's at the park  .And one time i ask her if i can go with her...but her answer is no....and it feels like she's always nervous when i ask her.


 

One day when chorong went out again.I followed her secretly.



 

Chorong~ah,i'm sorry i just want to know the truth......




 

--


 

I saw chorong going out again. I faced her and look at her thoroughly.


 

"Jagi.......w-what are you doing?" She asked,confused.


 

"Chorong" I look at her in the eyes.



 

"Please tell me the truth. Where are you going?"



 

"Y-yah...what are saying? ofcourse...i'm going to my hometown." she said,avoiding my gaze.





 

"Are you really going to park Or you're just making a story?" I can't help myself but to raise my voice to her.


 

I can see on her face that she is shocked.




 

"Why are you like this? it's not that because you're my boyfriend. You can invade my privacy! please! taehyung! you're just my BOYFRIEND" She said and walk out.




 

I was left out speechless and dumbfounded. I don't know what to say...i was stuck...i can't move..it hurts....it hurts




 

This is not chorong...chorong is sweet,loving,honest,warm and patience. Not this....not bitter,cold,guilty anda liar......



 

"Chorong~ah" I mumble.




 

----




 

After that day we ignored each other. we didn't even try to talk.When i want to apologize to her she always ignored me.



 

One day while i was working part time at the coffee shop. i received a letter. i look thoroughly to it and it....was from chorong!



 

I let out a big sighs... you can do this taehyung.I unwrapped the envelope and open the letter.





 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 Dear Taehyung,

     Hi....this is rongie..I don't know if i could still call you my love,honey,jagi etc.

I just wanted you to know that i really had fun with you. I never felt something like this before..I'm really glad that i met you. ^^ Taehyung~ah Hahaha. what the heck am i doing? ofcourse i'm writing a letter for you.Taehyung~ah bogoshipoyo~ i really want to hug you right now ^^. You're the most sweetest,loveliest,handsome,loyal and cutest friend i ever had and The hottest boyfriend ever that god could ever give me.

Taehyung~ah i really really really love you. Even though we only knew each other for months,we grew our bond to each other.

I know it sounds weird...that i'm writing this letter to you....when i can say this to you personally...it's because i don't have time....i don't have time taehyung~ah....i only have days to live here.....Please don't think that i have a health problem...you know that i'm healthy HAHAH i can even eat a bucket of chicken feets...

 Remember when i accidentally saw you almost .......i didn't know you have abs....you didn't inform me....hmmm...that was really embarrassing..And remember when the hot sauce of your pizza got into your eyes....you really cried that day...HAHHA it must been hurt...And

Remember when you give me your umbrella...the night when it rained so hard...i already like you...the night that we met....thats when my feelings for you started.

Taehyung~ah.....if i can't make it...please just find someone to love...but please keep in mind that.... i really like you.....no.... I love you...I love you Kim Tae hyung....

Love,

Rongie (^^) 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 

No! this can't be! what is she sayin'? why is she saying a goodbye? you can't leave me chorong! don't leave me hangin!

 

I go out to the coffee shop and ran to chorong's apartment...i've never been here,cause chorong always pushing me away when i'm about to go to her apartment.

 

I know it's room 0419..

 

"chorong! Hey! open the door!" i started banging the door.Sh*T chorong don't do this to me!

 

"Park Chorong! i said open the door!" I didn't stop banging door until i started kicking the door.

 

"Hey! will you please be quiet?!" The door next door demand. it looks like i disturb them.I didn't mind them and continue my business.

 

"Hey! who are you knocking anyway? that apartment was abandoned years ago!" He said and banged his door.

 

What?...what does it mean?....chorong didn't live here....no way...chorong~ah....andwae! chorong~ah!.

 

I go to Mrs Lim,the landlady of the building to confirm.If she have a tenant named Park Chorong. and she said there's no park chorong listed on her tenants.

 

 

 

--

 

 

What is happening? who are you chorong? why all the people around us... didn't know you...why?...Many questions has on my mind...and i don't know who'll answer that.

 

 

 

Park ! she must be at the park! i immediately ran as fast as i can! This the only place...i know she would ran...

 

 

"Chorong....chorong...chorong" I said while running.

 

 

 

-

 

 

"Taehyung?" She said, shocked.

 

 

"Chorong~ah...why are you doijg this to me? Who the hell are you?!" I can't do anything but to raise my voice.

 

 

She avoid my gaze.

 

 

"You shouldn't be here " a tears forming to her eyes.

 

 

"Why are you pushing me away!" I said a i go closer to her.

 

 

"Because we can't be together!" She said and started to cry.

 

 

"But why?" I said, while getting closer to her.

 

 

"Stop! Don't het close to me" she said as she started to push me.

 

 

 

I hug her tightly "I don't why are you pushing me away and i don't know who you really are" I whisper.

 

 

She hug me tight " Because.....i'm already dead" she whisper.

 

 

Huh? What does she mean? She's dead? What heck is happening?.

 

 

"What do you mean?" I said and face her.

 

 

She started to cry "Because....i'm only here for a mission" She said and get down on her knee's.

 

 

"What mission?!" I said,surprised.

 

 

"My mission is.... If i make an innocent human fall for me....i can be back to be a human...but i shouldn't be fall for him.." She said and cried.

 

 

"D-don't tell me your mission was failed.." I said and hold her shoulder.

 

 

She nodded at me.

 

 

"No! It can't be! You're not going away!"

 

 

I hug her tight.what the heck is this! I'm just dreaming right?.A tears fall from my eyes.

 

 

And then a beam of light was pointed to us.

 

 

And then she push me away "i'm sorry taehyung but... I have to go.." She while crying.

 

 

"Andwae!" I'm going to hold her but she disappear and became a bubbles.

 

 

--

 

 

"Chorong!" I wake up at the park. Chorong disappear..chorong is not here anymore...

 

 

I cried on my knees. I still can't believe what i just saw last night. I can't believe that she failed her mission because of me..

 

 

After that happening... I search and search for her tombstone i also get a help from my friends.

 

 

" Park Chorong, born March 3 1991 died from a car crash. An orphan and college student senior" 

as i hear those words from the investigator i can't help myself but to cry.

 

 

Oh chorong...My chorong.

 

 

 

 

[PRESENT]

 

 

 

 

I sighs as i watch the clock.

 

 

"It's still 6:30 pm" i yawn.

 

 

I didn't know there will be alot of customers today. Haist. I wonder how is jimin hyung today? It's been 1 year since their baby was born. Their daughter is really cute.

 

 

I dialed jimin's hyung no. To ask what are they doing.

 

 

After 1 minute jimin hyung answer his phone.

 

 

["Yah taehyung~ah!"] He said on the other line.

"Hyung!" I said and laugh.

["Why did you call?"] He ask.

"I just miss you" i laugh again.

["Aren't you at the café? "]

"Yes i'm at the café"

 

 

I hung up the phone when i heard the door open.It must be a customer..

 

 

"What is your order ma'am?" I ask while i only see her back. I just focus on the monitor.

 

 

She then turn to me and... I was shock for a second. "One coffee please" she said and smiled.

 

 

"Ch-chorong....?" I said and still shocked.

 

 

"I'm back taehyung~ ah" She said a tears fall from her eyes.

 

 

I don't know what to say... God must be listening to my prayers all the time. I can't believe it. I really can't believe. Love really will find it way...Love will do anything to get back....

 

 

 

 

THE END