VRONG/TAERONG - The girl in the rain

BTSPINK ONE SHOT STORIES

68747470733a2f2f73636f6e74656e742e63646e696e7374616772616d2e636f6d2f6870686f746f732d787461312f7435312e323838352d31352f73333230783332302f6533352f31313236383038395f313631343634323238383739313034335f313931393530313236385f6e2e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

 

[EDITED]

 

 

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

I'm now here walking in the cementery.i'm going to visit her gravestone here.

 

 

 

As i walk and stopped infront of her gravestone.I smiled and sat beside it.I put the flower that i bought for her at her gravestone.

 

 

 

"Its been 2 years huh?" I started to talk to her gravestone.I let out a big sighs. " i still miss you chorong...i still miss you" And tried to smile.

 

 

 

"Chorong~shii want me to tell a story about what happened this past few years? Haha. Ofcourse you won't answer. Hahaha" I smile again.

 

 

 

I told her, how jungkook became the new playboy in our group,how hoseok hyung became a horseback rider,how namjoon hyung became a well known rapper,how yoongi hyung know how to clean his dishes and got to take his bath faster than before,how seokjin hyung became nervous when eunji noona is going to delivered their 7th child and ofcourse how jimin hyung got his jams back and his wife hayoung.Hahaha

 

 

 

And last but not the least i told her.That i finally opened my own Café and named it ChickenRongie Café.And how i finally moved on and started a new life with my café.i know the name was kinda funny...haha....

 

 

 

"I really can't believe that this was going to happened to us" I sighed again."I know even though,i moved on.I still can't forget the memories that we made,the every laughed that we shared and the everyday exchanging i love you to each other" I tried to control my tears but i can't control it.

 

 

 

"This is embarrasing" I chuckled. "Kim Taehyung is crying infront of a gravestone.Haha. How unmanly? Tss" I'm crying and laughing at the same time like a crazy person.

 

 

"I wish you're here.I wish you're still here chorong~ah" I wiped my tears and get up from the grass.

 

 

 

"See you again chorong" As i bid my good bye to her.I go back to where i parked my car.

 

 

--

 

 

As i arrive to my house.I parked my car infront of my house,i got off from my car and enter my house.

 

 

I closed the door and go upstairs and reach my room.I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.I started to recall how i met chorong.

 

 

 

 

 

PAST [ 2 YEARS AGO ]

 

 

 

I'm here at jimin hyung's house.He's blabbing about hayoung,he's wife.Well jimin hyung was married at a young age because of his parent decisions to have him in a fixed marriege with hayoung.At first he's complaining to me because hayoung's like this and hayoung was so annoying but right now he's complaining that he shouldn't let hayoung to left him.And right now he's totally in disaster!

 

 

 

He's regretting what he did to hayoung,he hurts hayoung many times when they're together,he's cheating,clubbing and drinking with another girl,even though he's a married man.

 

 

 

I actually understand he can't just erase being a playboy to his nature but hurting your wife for being a playboy? Is too much!

 

 

And now.He's regretting it.How stupid!

 

 

But since i'm his bestfriend.I'm here to comport him.

 

 

"Taehyung~ah! How can i live right now.....she left me" Jimin hyung said while sobbing like a child.

 

 

"Ssh...don't worry you'll find someone soon." I pat his shoulder.

 

 

"I don't want anyone! I only want hayoung! I want my wife back" He said then drunk his last bottle of soju.

 

 

"Yah, hyung! Stop drinking" I grab his last bottle of soju.

 

 

"Don't stop me taehyung! What if hayoung comeback because i drink too much! Huh!" He forcely grab the bottle to my hand.

 

 

After that,... I just let him drink all of the soju until he's knockdown and unconcious.

 

 

Tsk,tsk,tsk..... ( ̄^ ̄)

 

 

--

 

 

"Why you're so heavy!" I carry him on my shoulder and lead him to his room.

 

 

"Jimin hyung...does really love hayoung that much.." I sighs.I lay him down to the bed and cover him in blanket.

 

I let out a big sighs.

 

 

"Love really can change people".I smiled,half of my mouth."Even if its a great playboy.Haha" I chuckled.

 

 

--

 

I quietly go out to his room and closed the door.I go downstairs when i heard a loud raindrops outside.

 

 

"Really? Its raining right now?" I rolled my eyes and look,what time is it.

 

 

"Its now 12:30 am,but its raining hard" I smirked.

 

No way! I still have to go home even if its raining hard..but....i have problem....i don't have my bike!

 

 

No,i'll just use an umbrella .My house was just 2 miles away.Ugh! Its too far. It'll take 45mins. For walking.

 

 

I just sighs and took the umbrella and open it.

 

 

"Well i guess....i'm going to walk under the rain" -_-

 

 

Before i leave jimin's hyung house.I locked the door of his house and i make sure its fully secured.

 

 

--

 

 

Jeez.....it's really cold you know...why raining now? The weather forecaster said its going to be a cloudy day....but why its now raining hard? why?! You can never trust weather forecaster...... ( ̄へ ̄)

 

I started to walk under the rain with my umbrella, even though i don't want to.

-

-

-

-

-

-

15 minutes later.............

 

 

"Aishhh jinja! i really wanna go home! but i still need to take 30 minutes for walking!" I said while stomping my feet.

 

 

I started to walk again but while walking i stop for a second because i saw a lady with a long brown hair and a white dress.Wait! white dress? sh*t! am i seeing ghost right now!!! (0_0).

 

 

Her head is down and its look like she's praying because her eyes is closed.She didn't bother soaking in the rain.

She didn't bother soaking in the rain

 

 

-

 

 

 

I walked slowly to her and protect her from the rain with my umbrella.......even though i don't know what she is....if she's a ghost,alien or stranger.....i can't stand a woman being soaked in the rain......wet.

 

She then open her eyes and look at me.I was shocked by this stranger face.....i mean she's cute and she look like a little younger to me......she just looked at me and wait for me to talk.

 

 

I rub my nape and talk."I pity you because you might get sick for soaking in the rain" She's still looking at me.

 

 

Sh*t! why she's just looking at me? is there something in my face? Is she thinking that i'm rude because i talk to her? even though we're totally a stranger.

 

 

"Ahhh....fine...just take it!" I gave her my umbrella and ran as fast as i can without an umbrella.

 

 

--

 

 

I reach my home without my umbrella because of that girl....tsss

 

 

"That was embarassing" I said while drying my hair because i got soaked in the rain.

 

 

"Achoo!" I sneeze.I think i caught a cold. >_<

 

 

*achoo*

 

 

I lay down myself on the bed.

 

 

Who is that girl? Why she's in the rain? Does she have a problem?

 

 

Many questions kept going through my mind.I mean she look lonely! And........i'm getting curious why she's there.......in the middle of the rain?.......

 

 

--

 

 

PRESENT

 

 

*BEEP*

 

I woke up from the sound of my phone beeping.

 

*Yawns*

 

I took my phone and peek who text me at 4:00 AM.

 

- _ -

 

[5 Unread Messages from Jiminion]

 

Really? 5 messages at 4:00 AM?! What the heck?

 

I read his first message.

 

 

[ From : Jiminion 3:40 AM]

Taehyung~ah

┗(^0^)┓

 

What the heck? What the heck is that emoji?! And he sent it at 3:40 AM!

 

I said to myself.

I read his 2nd message.

 

 

[ From : Jiminion 3:50 AM]

Yah! Why are you snobbing me? Why aren't you replying back?!

( ̄^ ̄)

 

Why he still up at this hour?!

 

 

[ From : Jiminion 3:55 AM]

Is that how you respect your hyung?!
Yah! Reply back!

ಥ⌣ಥ

 

Now he's making he's drama.....jeezzzzz

 

 

[ From : Jiminion 3:57 AM]

 

Taehyung~ahhhhhh! Jebal! I need someone to talk! ಥ⌣ಥ ಥ⌣ಥ ಥ⌣ಥ

Is he annoying me?

 

 

[ From : Jiminion 4:00 AM]

Taehyung~ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats with this hyung? Seriously?

 

 

--

 

 

I left out a big sighs and sit up straigt then call him immediately and he answer it.

 

[Taehyung ah!!!! Atlast i woke you up!] - He said excited.

 

Yah! Why are you texting at this hour! - I angrily said to him.

 

[Taehyung~ah! Calm down okay! Calm down] - Jimin

 

I sighs.

 

Okay.....what do you want? - I asked

 

[Well........hayoung is pregnant!!!!] - He shouted at the phone making me shocked because of his voice.

 

 

really?is it a boy or a girl - I said excitedly.

 

 

[Nah!!! we just found out that she's now carrying our future child] - He said

 

If she's now carrying your future child,you should be a good father and husband right now hahaha - I said jokingly.

 

[yah! i'm a good husband! A-and when did i become a bad husband? huh?!] - He said.

 

 

Really? you don't remember what you doing in the past?do you? - I asked.

 

 

[thats was past! we should forget our past men! we should!] - He said defending himself

 

i was stop for a second then talked.

 

yeah.........we should.......we shoul forget......the past...... - I sadly said.

 

[yah!......are.......you... okay?.....] - He asked me,worried.

 

Ofcourse.....i'm okay...haha...know what....i'm still kinda sleepy *yawns* let just talk sometimes - I said changing the topic.

 

 

[okay...you say so] - He said,and i ended the call.

 

 

--

 

 

Because i just heard the "Past" word.i became downhearted again.....it just that i remember chorong....my memories....with chorong.......our memories.....

 

 

A tears start forming from my eyes...

 

"Chorong.........." I said.

 

"I still miss you.........." and then closed close my eyes and lay down on my bed.

 

--

 

 

PAST

 

 

"Please come again!" As i greeted the customer of the convenience store with a smile,where i'm working.

 

Being a cashier here in the convenience store helps me alot! Since i'm not from a wealthy family unlike jimin hyung.I'm from the family who's life is normal,we're not that poor or rich we're just normal.

 

 

I took a part-time job so i can help my family with their every day life in our province and so i have money to pay for my tuition here in seoul.

 

 

I let out a big sighs and sat on the chair.

 

"Taehyung~sshi!" I stand up straight when Mr Lee the owner of the store call my name.

 

"What is it sir" I asked facing him.

 

"Can you work until midnight? juno can't make it because he accompany he's mother to the hospital" I just look at him.

 

He let out a sighs.

 

"Okay i'll double your salary......but can you work until midnight?" He said making me smile.

 

"Okay i will sir"

 

 

After that Mr Lee bid his goodbye and go home.

 

 

--

 

 

"That would be 30,000 won,Ma'm" She immidiately release her purse on her bag and gave me the money.

 

 

"Please come again" I said.She just smiled at me.

 

--

 

It's now 11:00 pm but i'm now getting sleepy.

*yawns*

 

 

I closed my eyes and immediately opened it, because i heard the door of the store went open.I stand up and fix my uniform so i'll look formal when greeting the customer.

 

 

"Good eve-" I stopped my sentence because i didn't see anyone enter the store.I look everywhere in the store but i see no one.

o_o

 

 

After realizing that no one enter the store.it creeped me out for a second,making me feel anxious.

 

I sit down on the chair feeling uncomfortable of my situation right now! i feel like someone's watching me!!!

 

*Kreek*

 

(A/N : I'm sorry i don't know the sound of an object that is broken [^_^] )

 

 

I instantly stand up when i heard a strange noise.I search and look everywhere in the store but the only thing that i saw is a bottle of softdrinks that is scattered around the floor.I felt anxious again.

 

 

i let out a big sighs and get up,i clean the scaittered bottle and put it to there places.I comeback to the counter and stay alert!!!

 

i check the time at my wrist watch.

 

"How come its still 11:20?" I protest to myself.

 

 

i heard a strange sund again and i didn't bother to look for it.i just stay calm and silent.............

 

 

"Excuse me?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I jump on panic when someone talked behind my back.

 

 

"Yah! are you trying to scare me?" I said while getting up on the floor.

 

 

"I'm sorry i didn't know?" She said.

 

 

I look at her face and i was shock to see her again.

 

"H-hey! y-your the girl in the rain last night r-right?" I said while pointing at her,stuttered.

 

 

She smile at me.

 

 

I was struck by her smile and felt a butterflies on my stomach when she smile at me.I mean she have a cute smile that everyone would love her because of that smile.

 

 

"I'm chorong by the way........"

 

 

I came back to reality when i realize she was talking to me.

 

 

"A-ah.... i'm Taehyung " I said and lend my hand to her.

 

 

--

 

 

"Ahhhh.....so you just moved here...." I said while getting her a bottle of coffee at the nearer vending machine.

 

 

She nodded at me and i lend her the coffee.

 

 

"Where do you live?" I said out of nowhere and she raised her right eye brow.

 

 

"Umm.. I mean where are you staying since you just moved here" i felt embarrass from what i said.

 

 

"Ahhh....HHAHAHHA" She laughed.

 

 

"I lived at the PandaArmy apartment" She said and smile.

 

 

"Really?!" I widened my eyes.

 

 

"Yes...is there a problem?"

 

 

"Nope! There's no problem....is just that.....your apartment is just infront of my house"

 

"Wow!" She said amazed.

i gave her my rectangular smile.She's weird,haha.

 

 

--

 

 

Since we're going on the same way,we decided to go home together.We just talk about life and silly things and more....

 

 

"Bye taehyung!" She said and bid her goodbye as she go to the building of her house.

 

 

"Bye" I said.I watched her to go inside the building and after that,i went.inside my side.

 

 

---

 

 

i took a shower before i go to bed.after i took my shower,i sat on my bed and look at the window.

 

"She's cute" while smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

PRESENT

 

 

"Yah taehyung! do you think,hayoung can make it" Said jimin hyung who looks concern about his wife hayoung.

 

 

I patted his back."Hyung don't be so nervous,arraseo" i gave him a smile.

 

 

"Yeah! don't be so nervous! hayoung can do it" said yoongi hyung.

 

 

"And ofcourse hayoung noona is so strong,that he even punch you in the face when you annoyed her" jungkook said making us to burst in laughed.jimin hyung glared at him,making us to laughed more.Hahaha.

 

 

"thats enough,we should just wait for the doctor" jin hyung said.who came with his first son seokji.

 

 

"hyung why did you leave eunji noona at your house?" namjoon hyung asked.

 

 

"she's with the kids,and i know jieun will take care of her mom.And she said i should go with seokji so i could have a companion" jin hyung said,smiling.Seokji has really grown up.He's now 6 y/o.

 

 

"know what?" Jungkook said,starting a new conversation.

 

 

"what?" we all said.

 

 

"I think jin hyung is the best!" Said jungkook,wiggling his eyebrow."what do you mean?" Hoseok hyung asked.

 

 

"look! eunji noona and jin hyung are married, 6 yrs ago.And eunji noona always got pregnant ayear after" said jungkook looking at our eyes one by one."So what do you want to know?" I confused ask jungkook.

 

 

"I wanted to know...when did eunji noona and jin hyung ever get a time to make love,when they have seven children in their house....i think jin hyung is a sharp shooter!" We all laughed by jungkook statement.Jin hyung immidiately covered seokji's ear.

 

 

"Yah! Jeon jungkook! seokji might hear you!" Seokji look at jin hyung." Daddy what is a sharp shooter?" We're shock by seokji's question.Jin hyung smacked jungkook head."Jungkook look what you have done!" we just chuckled.

 

 

"Seokji~yah what your uncle jungkook said is a bad word...arraseo....Don't say it to your mom,co'z your mom might kill me.So don't ever say it to her...arrachi~~?" We all laughed by how jin hyung say it to his son.Hahaha.Jungkook is really a jerk!

 

 

--

 

 

we're now here at the ER,waiting for hayoung to deliver their baby girl.It's been 9 months since we heard the news that hayoung and jimin hyung is having a baby.We're so happy for them cause' there would be another family will be given a new member in their family in our circle of friends.

 

 

After a couple of minutes waiting.The doctor came from then ER door and go to our direction.

 

 

"So who's the father?" The doctor asked.We all pointed to Jimin hyung.

 

 

"How's my wife doc?" Jimin hyung asked,worried.

 

 

"Well your wife is now in good condition but...."

 

 

"But what?"

 

 

"She's now sleeping,maybe its because she loss too much energy for delivering your healthy baby girl" Said the doctor,smiling.

 

Jimin hyung breathe in relief,after hearing hayoung is okay.

 

 

"Umm...can i ask where is now the baby?" Namjoon hyung excitedly asked.

 

 

The doctor command one of his nurse,and ask to accompany us to the nursery room where the baby is.

 

 

"The baby girl with the green blanket ,is your baby sir" We just smile to the nurse and saw hayoung and jimin hyung cute little girl.

 

 

"Look! The nose! She have the same nose with me!"

 

"Yah jungkook! Are you blind or stupid? Its obvious that its hayoung nose" J-hope hyung said,making jungkook pout.I just chuckled.

 

I look at jimin hyung.He really look happy,seeing his first child with the woman that he really love.Jimin hyung is a really lucky man.

 

 

How i wish for a million times that if i could have that life too.The life with the woman that i love and we'll live happily with our child.

 

 

How i really wish if i could get chorong back again.........

--

 

 

----------------------------------