TAEJI - SURPRISE CONFESSION

BTSPINK ONE SHOT STORIES

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

"Yah! Eunji~ah!why are you so slow" I said to her as i was watching her coming to my direction.

 

 

"Yah! where's your manners! little punk! want me to throw you at the edge of this mountain!" She said while glaring at me. Really this girl is making me fall for her anytime.

 

I just showed her my rectangular smile.

 

 

"What are you smiling at?!" She said and then smirked at me.

 

We're actually,doing the mountain hiking here in the mountain of ******.They said its really good to do the hiking here, I just invited her here to have her as my companion and also to confess the feelings that i've been hiding since we we're little kids.Well Eunji is 2 yrs older than me,but i never call her noona since i developed this feelings, when i started my junior high.And now that i'm a college senior.I think this is my chance to her,to tell her,how i felt for her.

 

 

"Taehyung~ah!what are you waiting for?! Are you just going to stand there?!" She said while crossing her arms.

 

"Yes! i'm coming eunji!!!!" I walk towards to her and put my arms in her shoulder.

 

"what are you doing?!" She said trying to put away my arms in her shoulder.

 

"So that,you won't lost miss" I said then winked at her.

 

"Tch!Lost your face!" She said then put away my arms in her shoulder then walk as fast as she can.

 

 

"Hey you might get lost!" I said while trying to catch her.

 

"I don't care!" She said then rolled her eyes.

 

Day passed by and its already 8:00 PM.She was cooking the marshmallows and hotdogs while me Assemblying our tent.

 

 

"Yah! taehyung~ah! The hotdogs and marshmallows are ready! Palli! Come here faster! " She said in a cute voice! Hahaha.

 

"Yes! I'm coming!~~~" I come to her and then sit next to her.I grab my share of hotdog and marshmallow to her hand.

 

"Eunji"  I said in a sincere voice.

 

"What did you just call me? Eunji? Where's your manners! Taehyung~ah!" She said then pout.

 

"Eunji" I say it again.

 

"Wae?!" she said while eating.

 

"I want you to know that i......i......I" ! Why am I stuttering right now! Curse this mouth.

 

"You what?" She said while looking at me.Can't take it anymore.

 

"That i....i....i....." I was going to say it but her  phone just rang.

 

~~~Ayo Ladies and gentlemen~~~~~~

 

Curse her phone! After she heard her phone ring,she answer it,right away.

 

"Hello?who is this" she said in a confuse face.

 

"This is jin" The other line in the phone said.

 

Oh its jin hyung! What! Why is jin hyung calling her right now! Ahhh! This is nuts!

 

"Oppa!" She said in shocked.

 

"What did you say?" She said in her phone.

 

"Well I can't hear you very well! The signal here is poor" She stand up and goes to somewhere.

 

"Hey! Where are you going" I asked her.

 

" I'll just find some signals! So I can talk to him" She smiled at me and go to the forest.

 

So she leave me again? Huh? What a lonely life! Tsk! I'll just go to sleep since I'm getting sleepy right now.I go to our tent and lay myself there, I just close my eyes and think that I'm not the right guy for her.

 

 

EUNJI'S P.O.V

 

 

Ahh! Jinja! I thought that call was important,he just only asking me for a dinner tomorrow but I can't go there,cause taehyung and I will stay here for 3 days so I said to him that I can't make it.

 

After we talked in the phone,I just realize that im lost right now! And yes I'm really lost right now! Totally lost right now!

 

"Where is this place" I said to myself, the only sound I was hearing is the sound of the noise of the crickets.

 

"!" I curse. Its kind of scary here cause it's a forest and this forest is dark that you will easily think that someone's watching you and the only light that I was seeing is the light of the moon.

 

I tried to walk in the forest even though I'm getting scared and hoping that im going to find taehyung,but this is insane! Im walking here for like hours and still can't find taehyung! I look to my phone and saw that my battery is only 1%! What! 1%! Ahhhh! I want to cry right now! T_T After knowing that my battery is low. I was about to call taehyung but I just heard a creepy noise.

 

*SWISH*

 

I stop walking and just stand here.

 

*SWISH*

 

o.o This is getting creepy

 

*SWOOSH*

 

O_O I wish taehyung was here!

 

*EeeK-Eeek*

 

[(A/N: IM SORRY I DON'T KNOW THE SOUND OF FROGS NOISE IM REALLY SORRY!(^_^)]

 

O_O Okay im going to run right now!

 

I ran as fast as I can!!!!! But then after running so fast, I tripped over.

 

"Ouch!" I shouted in pain.

 

I try to find my handkerchief to cover my wound but I can't find it, i probably left it for running so fast and then I realized that a tears starting to flow from my eyes (TT_TT).

 

I tried to call taehyung but its useless cause my battery is now drained.

 

I just cry and cry.......waiting for someone to rescue me here.

 

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

 

I suddenly wake up from my sleep, I look to my phone and its already 11:00 PM. I try to find eunji in our tent but she's not here,So I look at the outside and the thing that I only saw is the bonfire.

 

"Where the heck is she?!" I said to myself.

 

I tried to call her phone but her phone is cannot be reach.I go back to our tent and took my jacket and put it on myself.

 

I go to the forest and find her.

 

"EUNJI!!!!" I shouted her name.

 

"EUNJI~AH!" still not answering

 

"EUNJI~AH! WHERE ARE YOU?" She's making me worry!

 

After walking in the forest I saw a red handkerchief, and the first time I saw it. I already know who's the owner of that handkerchief.Its eunji's handkerchief and I know it,cause i gave it to her on her 16th birthday.

 

I took the hankerchief and put it on my pocket.

 

I started to walk and run and shouting her name.

 

"EUNJI~AH! WHERE ARE YOU!" the only sound that I heard is my echo.

 

After walking and running, I heard a stranged sound of a girl crying

 

*SOBS*SOBS*SOBS*

 

I go to the direction of the girl crying. I listen to it,carefully hoping that its eunji.

 

Finally I saw eunji! She's crying on her knees. I run to her and hugged her.

 

"Eunji! Where did you go?" I saw her red eyes and then she hug me tight and I hug her tight too.

 

"Where have you been? Do you know how scared I am?" She said while punching my chest and crying.

 

"Ssshh...Stop crying.....im now here so stop crying" I faced her and wiped her tears that can't stop flowing.

 

"Its just that im really scared" She said and still crying. Ahh! Im so angry at myself why I didn't come early! I wish I didn't sleep and just wait for her,this is all my fault!

 

"Ssshh...stop crying..okay....its my fault for not coming early" I said while calming her.

 

I tried to stand her up but she just shout in pain and then I just realized that she had wound.

 

"Yah! Where did you get it?" I said while holding her knee.

 

"I-i-i just strip while running!"She said while stuttering.

 

"But don't worry! i'm now okay!" She try to act okay and try to stand up but she just slip so I catched her.

 

"See! You're not okay so stop acting like an idiot" I said still holding her.

 

"What did you say?! Idiot?! Me?!" Now she's angry because of what I said.

 

"Tch! We're just going to argue! So sit there" I pointed the log so she can sit, she just angrily obeyed me. I just smile like a fool and go to her.

 

"Now give me your knee!" I said to her.

 

"What?! What are you going to with it?" Tch! So many questions. I just grab her right knee and put it on my lap.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?" She said in confused.

 

" Just shut your mouth scaredy-cat" I said to her and smile she just pouted at me. How cute! HAHAHA ^_^

 

I took  the handkerchief from my pocket and put it on her wound.She suddenly get confuse and ask me.

 

"where did you get that?" She ask me while pointing to it.

 

"I found it while finding you in this forest" I just smiled at her.

 

"Ohhh....Thanks" She shyly smiled.

 

"Okay its done!" I just smiled at her.

 

She tried to stand up but, I stop her from doing it.

 

"I'll just carry you" I sit and position myself.

 

"Now get on my back" I Added.

 

"But....i'm heavy" She shyly said.

 

"I don't care! Just get on my back" She just obeyed me and did get on my back.

 

While walking in the forest she suddenly broke the silence.

 

"Taehyung~Ah! Thanks for being there for me when I needed you" She said in a soft voice.

 

"What are friends for!" Saying that word coming from my mouth making my heart aches.

 

"But I don't see you as a friend anymore" After hearing that word,I stop walking, what did she mean by not seeing me as friend.She suddenly get off from my back and face me.

 

"I-i-i-i Don't know! H-how? W-where? And w-when did it started!" she said while stuttering.i just look at her in confused.

 

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

 

" I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG! I LIKE YOU!" She shouted while saying it. I was shocked what she just said I mean I thought I was a one sided lover but I'm wrong we really like each other.

 

" Whoo! Atlast I said it,I finally say it! I wish you won't ignore me because I say a weird thing again! So lets just don't remember what I said" When she was about to turn her back at me. I suddenly grab her and kissed her she was shocked at first but she responds to it.

I kissed her passionately like is no tomorrow.

 

 

THE END