Idiots

Soluna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're not a freshman?"

"No. You failed math?"

"Uhuh."

And they kept looking at each other for the next minute. Either not knowing what to say or got too shock for the sudden revelation. But the taller did feel relieved somehow knowing that the third year student in the tutor's phone was actually him. He couldn't put the sentiment into words but it feel so good to meet the other again, this time with official excuse on top.

"Okay lets just start this, open up your book, we're not going to waste more time." The shorter was first to speak since he still has responsibility as a teacher even inside he was growling, he felt like fate was playing trick on him these days. From all of hundred third year student and it just had to be him, the boy who was always getting on his nerves since day one.

"No wait, I still can't believe that you're a teacher. Are you really qualified to be a math teacher?" He knew he shouldn't anymore but he find it amusing everytime the other made a face.

Oh look at that pout! So cute.

As expected, Yaowang did offended by that. No one had ever complained or doubted his teaching skill up till now and this boy infront of him just did. "I may not an official teacher in school but hey, at least I'm better in math so you better take it or leave it, kid."

Yes, you're just a kid. Stupid irritating kid.

"Kid?" Now the younger's turn who got ticked off. He just don't like it if people call him kid, it's insulting his eighteen years of maturity "Don't call me kid if you yourself look no older than me, baby." the taller boy fought back purposedly emphasizing the last word. He was stating the fact though, Yaowang look much younger than him thats why he mistook him as freshman at the first place.

"You two, please. Its not a place for romance." Startled, both throwing their head to the sourse. It was the librarian standing right behind them. Her sharp menacing eyes were ready to throw them out the window right here right now and it hit Yeming so hard as he came to realization the word baby can also use to refer your lover and the way he said casually must made other misunderstand and thought they were an item.

"Sorry." Yeming quickly apologize. Both face turned red and the atmosphere between them was way awkward then before.

Yaowang palmed his face, he felt to dig a hole and hide. He was so sure he could die from embarassment at the moment. He doubted he can stand tutoring the evil boy any longer.

Good God, I'm doomed.


They spent the next two hours with Yaowang explaining math from the basic equation and Yeming surprisingly being solemn out of his expectation. The math tutor wonder if the boy is actually having two different personalities.

 

***


They ordered two bowls, one with extra soup and fried shrimp, once they sat down in nearby noodle shop, thanks to Yang 'stonehead' Yeming who 'insisted' to treat his math tutor for lunch. Anyway, 'insist' here accompanied with a threat to follow the other everywhere even in his dream, if he refuse to have lunch together which resulted a desperate 'haiya' from the shorter and ear to ear smile of the taller.

"I teach first year, initially, but your home teacher asked me to help her out." Yaowang downed the cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter