Pluvia

Soluna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The hell with my luck." Yeming hid his bag under his thin parachute jacket and cluthced it with his left hand while other was holding the umbrella like his life depend on it. "The hell with first day." He couldn't believe his first walk to school would be so wet.

School was still a kilo away and the rain seemed not going to stop anytime soon. He had to keep walking or else he would be late.

On his way school, he noted every building and shop he passed by, getting to know with the new surrounding. He pinned in mind every important spot. The city was rather smaller than his birth place and the traffic was not so busy. He wonder what fun he could find here.

Turning to other street, he saw a bus stop, he tried to pin it on his mind to but something else catched his sight. A familiar boy was sitting there, looking so restless and face was about to cry. What a nice coincident huh?

"Oh sh*t! Sh*t!" He shrieked once he stepped on a mudhole near the bus stop. He then quickly jumped in the bus stop, startling the other boy by his sudden burst.

Wo de tian, not again.

"Hey, aren't you the snow white?" The boy he refered as snow white was wearing blue denim jacket, black pants, bag on his back, and glasses. So he wear glasses? Think about it, he also wear black pants, could it be? "Are you going to school to?"

Yaowang seemed a bit hesitant to answer him. Why he always curse? But sensing no bad intention from the taller boy, he decided to give short word, regardless how rude the taller boy had been the other day, he didn’t want to be rude as well.

"Yes, I am." That was enough. He turned his face. He would run out of there as soon as the rain stopped.

"Come with me then, we can share umbrella."

He looked back at the taller boy, disbelieving what he just said. You don't act so rude yesterday and so nice at the other day moreover with mere stranger.

"Or you can stay here and be late." The taller boy smiled, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter