Somnia

Soluna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wei, Yeming? Ni hao? You’ve done unpacking? Have you eat?” on the other line was his dearly mother.

“Ma, wo hen hao. Don’t worry about me.” I’m just missing you so much.

“How can I’m not worried about you? You are my only son. Who else I shall worry?” You better worry about that old man.

“Ma,” he smiled upon hearing his mother complaining “I can take care of myself.”

“I know you’ve grown up. I know son.” Long pause. Inhaling. “Just don’t ruin up your new school. This is your last year, Yeming. I only wish you can graduate and roll to university.” Exhaling long breath she unconsciously held.

“Wo zhi dao.” I won’t let you down.

“Yang Yeming...” there was something she has to say.

“Hmm...?”

“Go sleep fast. Tomorrow you have school.” But she rather not.

“Wo zhi dao. Zai jian.” He pressed the red button on his phone screen, ending the short conversation he had with his mother.

His mind flew back to that day few weeks ago when he involved in a fight which nearly send him to grave. It was not him who started it, he didn’t even know what was the problem.

He was walking back home when he saw his classmate got cornered in dark alley by some man and his nerve just worked on its own. Thanks god police came before he got killed. As the result he got bone fracture and deep cut on his chest, hospitalized for nearly two weeks.

But the story didn’t end there. He still have to struggle with the police, because the one he tried to save reported him as the one who started the fight.

He wished him dead meat at the time, that ungrateful son of a bi**h. His tragic chapter still continued to his drop out from school and no school in his town dare to accept him.

He was fine with everybody didn’t trust him. He was never anybody’s darling but his mother.

His father, he had long live in the shadow. Went out early morning and came back late night, doing busin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter