Guilty

Soluna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling relaxed under the warm sprinkles, Yaowang’s mind started to fly back to certain someone who was sitting out there. His heart suddenly betrayed him and slowly regret filling up his chest. Maybe he shouldn’t treat him like that. Maybe he was too harsh to him. Maybe the boy really felt lonesome and needs companion. He’s never good at playing cold hearted after all.

 

He stepped out the shower in his comfortable a little oversized old T shirt and short pants, fresh and revived.  He took glance to the wall clock, it was showing 7.30 p.m. and his stomach was growling. Then he remembered there are 2 packs of ramen left, so he went straight to kitchen.

 

“You eat ramen?” thinking maybe the boy might as hungry as him.

 

“Me?” Yeming asked back. But suddenly he felt stupid because there was no one else in the room except two of them. “I eat everything.”

 

Yaowang took that as yes and without more words, he continued to cook the ramen.

 

“Want me to help?” Yeming felt a bit uneasy to let him cook by himself because he was the one who had brilliantly pushed all the way here.

 

“No. Just wait there.”

 

After some good minutes he brought the cooked ramen to coffee table near the couch where Yeming sat.

 

“Sorry, I don’t have bowl. I hope you don’t mind sharing in a pot.” He sat across Yeming on a wooden chair.

 

“Not at all.” Yeming started to dig in once the full pot placed on the table followed by the other. “You rarely cook, do you?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Your kitchen, there is no cooking tools, no seasonings, no sauce, let alone salt. When I opened your refri there’s only drinks inside. Perhaps, you simply can’t cook?”

 

“Listen buddy, don’t have cooking tools doesn’t mean I can’t cook. I do cook sometimes.” At first, he wanted to defend himself because some how he felt the other boy was poking his dignity. But to think about it all over again, he really doesn’t have any fascinating cooking skill. If he says he know how to cook ramen and rice, he sure will receive laughter from the other.

 

Yeming could not unseen that mixed but cute expression on the other boy’s face. He smiled upon the view. Just how many level of cuteness this boy has up his sleeves?

 

“I prefer you call me Gege rather than buddy, anyway.” Which the line sent him an unbelievable look from the others. Still putting his trademark dimple he continued throw another bait, “wanna try Gege’s cooking next time?”

 

“I’m not your littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter