Tangled

Soluna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again!!

I post a lil longer this time. Hope you like it! ^^

 

 

“Say, don’t you have other things to do?” Yaowang got tired of the other boy clinging onto him up till now. He didn’t mind the free orange juice, but having companion is something he never get used of.

 

“No.” As he sipped his free orange juice for exchange of lending umbrella, with extra ice to be precise. He didn't get bothered with peoples coming to the juice stall.

“Go home, your mom is waiting.” Yaowang side-glanced to the taller boy who sat beside the stall comfortably. He seemed don’t buy his sarcasm to.

 

“Believe me, I’d love to. But that means I have to take twelve hours bus ride and sadly I don’t even have money to buy the ticket.”

 

Yaowang didn’t know the answer would turn sour. He felt guilty for bringing up home issue. He didn’t know the boy was living alone.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Nah, don’t be,” he sipped his juice again “my mom gonna kick my if I go home now, anyway.”

 

Yaowang couldn’t hold his laughter upon hearing the taller boy’s stupid answer. He didn’t realize, slowly the wall he built was crashing down. The red alert lamp he had above his head gradually turned yellow.

 

“F**cking finally.” Yeming blinked his eyes innocently.

 

“What?” the shorter boy didn’t understand with what the others saying.

 

“You laugh!” he smiled ear to ear “you laugh! Like ing finally! I thought you could never laugh.” The taller pointed his index finger to Yaowang’s face. Playfully moving his finger drawing imaginary smiling curvature.

 

Yaowang once again cursed inward for being so stupid. He had showed his real self to mere stranger.

 

“Forget it.”

 

“Can’t do. You’re cute when you laugh like that.” Like the taller boy knows how to push his button, he gave him a cute blink.

 

“Hey! Go away if you’re done.”

 

“See, you won’t get friends if you act so cold like that.”

 

“Who needs friend anyway?”

 

“Wow.. wow.. what’s with that cold treatment again? You can’t live alone forever you know?”

 

“I’d live alone ever since.” He was being true. His mother passed away when he was six and he never knew his father.

 

“Now you’re not.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter