Meetings and Hearts

Hello, My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ge!!! Wake up!!!" Sehun screamed, bouncing on Luhan's bed. The latter groaned, stirred in his sleep and kicked the younger off the mattress, before going back to bed.

 

 

 

 

"Ge~ it's 7 am already" Sehun whined and shook Luhan's body. Luhan started talking, but all Sehun could hear were incoherent words in between mandarin and korean.

 

 

 

 

"Urgh... ge, aren't you still supposed to meet Park Chanyeol hyung?" Sehun continued whining, deliberately slipping the covers off of Luhan. It wasn't because Sehun doesn't want his cousin to be late, no, he was a big fan of Park Chanyeol and after knowing that HIS cousin – Xi Luhan – had a chance to meet his idol, he out. He doesn't show it much, but his room is filled with Chanyeol's posters, pictures and other things related to the popular guy.

 

 

 

 

"Aw !!!" Luhan screams on top of his lungs and jumps out of the bed, running towards the bathroom to take a quick bath. Sehun smirks and snoozed the alarm on Luhan's bedside table, just before it could start ringing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"You spawn of Lucifer!!!" Luhan screams and choked his cousin, screaming profanities.

 

 

 

"Owww, ge~" Sehun pouts after his fits of giggles and bit Luhan's hands, earning a shrill scream and a set of sermons. 

 

 

 

 

"Didn't I tell you not to play with my alarm?! It's ing 6:30 for goodness sake!!" Luhan spoke, hands on his hips.

 

 

 

 

Sehun pouts even more, "eiiiy, sorry ge~ I just want to make sure you won't be late in meeting up with Chanyeol hyung"

 

 

 

"Fine.." Luhan sighs and walked towards the kitchen, making some cheese sandwich for his cousin. He's been living independently, his parents back in China supporting him. Being a photographer for a magazine wasn't a bad idea, Baekhyun gave him that position as soon as he found out. It's all okay though, the pay is quite big.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun on the other hand, was supposed to be a rebel. Him and Luhan weren't really that close to each other, until the latter had rescued him from being beaten by mean peoples. You could say Luhan is Sehun's role model (other than Park Chanyeol), since he begged his parents to study in Seoul where Luhan's been working, to follow the older one's steps. The adults agreed almost immediately, knowing Luhan is responsible enough to handle Sehun.

 

 

 

 

"Good luck ge!!!" Sehun shouted and picked up his bag that was laying on the carpet before he dashed outside to school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Minghao!!!" Sehun shouted and waved at the said boy, a smile on his lips as he approached him.

 

 

 

"Hi Se..." Minghao greeted as they hugged. "Ready for your first day of school?" Sehun grinned, bouncing in his steps as they entered the school premises. "Not really," Minghao answered shyly, "it'll take me months to cope up with my new school. It's so different than in China" he added.

 

 

 

 

Xu Minghao is a transferee from Beijing, where Sehun and Luhan used to live. He and Sehun were best friends before, 'till Sehun decided to follow Luhan. Minghao didn't mind though, he promised Sehun that he'll transfer to Sehun's school someday. Someday being now.

 

 

 

 

"Pff, you have me, Haohao" Sehun replied boastfully, making his friend roll his eyes before they started laughing. 

 

 

 

 

 

Minghao stopped on his tracks and dragged Sehun behind a tree.

 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong?" Sehun frowned. Minghao looked at the two boys that were chatting by the locker halls with two female students. The other one was slightly annoyed. Something churned in Minghao's stomach that made him clench his fists.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun seemed to notice his discomfort, glancing to where his friend seemed to be looking at and said, "Oh, that's Wen Junhui. He sorta has a reputation of being a boy in the campus. He's friends with Kim Jongin... or Kai"

 

 

 

 

 

Minghao turned to him, "Kai?"

 

 

 

 

"Mhm..." Sehun nodded, "he's not a boy like Junhui but... he's good at dancing hence his popularity. Rumors has it that Kai broke a few hearts though"

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter