Beginnings

Hello, My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LUHAAAAANIE!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan groaned audibly and walked towards where his manager's office is. "Alright Baekhyun, what is it you're ing about again?" Luhan leaned on the door frame of the said male's office.

 

 

 

 

 

He scanned Baekhyun's office and frowned at the mess: scattered papers everywhere and the mug of coffee which looked like it had already gone cold sitting on top of the piles.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's squeals made Luhan look at where he was, and found him all engrossed with his laptop, the former's back facing Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

"What... are you... doing?" Luhan asks, more likely ending up as a whisper but he knows that Baekhyun probably heard it, he picked up the mess laying on Baekhyun's table.

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhannie," Baekhyun started, and Luhan cringed, "can you do me a favor?"

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow, "does that involve life risks and other dangerous s?"

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun frowned and turned his swivel chair around to face the other. "Last time you made me do a favor, led me to almost getting into jail" Luhan huffed, hands crossed against his chest.

 

 

 

 

"Luhannie we talked about this," Baekhyun pouted, "just because we're friends doesn't mean I can't fire you. I'm still in a higher position than you, you know?" he smirked, which made Luhan scoff, knowing Baekhyun was right. 

 

 

 

Even if they both graduated of the same University, had the same dreams, Baekhyun was still in charge. Even if Luhan was older than him.

 

 

 

"Alright, what do you want?" He sighed as Baekhyun beamed. "Meet up with Park Chanyeol for me" 

 

 

 

"Park? THE Park Chanyeol?" Luhan gawked, "wow, okay, and for what reason?"

 

 

 

 

"I'm feeling shy" Baekhyun giggled sheepishly, giving him that 'sorry' look. "Wow," Luhan scoffed, "my loud y friend is feeling shy just because of Park.Chan.Yeol"

 

 

 

 

"I'm not a okay?" Baekhyun whined and aimed a pencil at Luhan.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter