I'm Back

Hello, My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry I took so long, Sir Kim wouldn't let us off early" Yifan pants, beads of sweat trickling down from his forehead as he sat down beside Luhan. The annoying Biotechnology teacher was getting on his nerves, giving home works and doing quizes that they haven't even learned yet before he starts yapping about how stupid they all are 'cause it's just a simple DNA transcription and they can't seem to memorize all the amino acids that Yifan felt like telling him that Sir Kim should just teach them first before he starts talking . Biotechnology classes would have ended at 4:20 too since it would have been their last subject for the day, but because of Sir Kim's annoying s, they would be let off not earlier than 4:30 that they decided to sneak off one by one. But this time, one of their classmates had been caught.

 

 

 

 "It's okay," the latter beamed, "be more stealthy next time" he added, flicking the pen he was holding onto Yifan's head.

 

 

 

"Ouch" Yifan faked, rubbing his head where Luhan had hit him though it only felt as if a thin stick fell on him. Luhan giggled and flipped through the book he was reading, back leaning against the giant birch tree that stood proudly in the middle of the clearing, "stop faking"

 

 

 

Yifan just smiled at the corner of Luhan's eyes and he leaned to place a kiss on Luhan's cheek. Only to male the latter stiff, clearly shocked by the sudden affection until he had been blushing furiously. He hears Yifan chuckle beside him which made him redder than he already is, stuttering, "w-what are you l-laughing about???"

 

 

 

He could feel himself tremble as he stammered, butterflies flying wildly in his stomach. "You" Yifan answers, and Luhan is shocked with this, snapping his head towards Yifan to tell him to stop only to be frozen again as Yifan's lips landed upon his—

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I WIN! HAHAHAHAHA"

 

 

 

Luhan is woken up from his nap, jolting up from the sofa because of the sudden scream. He sees Baekhyun doing a victory dance which in Luhan's perspective looks like an angry ostrich trying to dance. Sehun is there also, looking as if he could not believe everything he was seeing. 

 

 

 

There's a Scrabble game on the desk too. One of a few games Sehun was very good— Oh no.

 

 

 

Oh no no no ing no.

 

 

 

Maybe that's why Baekhyun was so happy. He had defeated Sehun in Scrabble (for the first time that is) and no one has even defeated Luhan's cousin even if he, himself is good at it too.

 

 

 

So before Sehun had ever made a tantrum, Luhan jumped on his heels and went to the kitchen, making Sehun's favorite lasagna. It seemed to distract the younger since Sehun had sat down on the chair, head on top of his shoulders on the counter as he waits patiently for the food to be finished cooking  when Luhan turned to look.

 

 

 

After Luhan gave Sehun the food the younger had anticipated (and actually forgot about his defeat), that was the time Baekhyun realized what Sehun was eating and said, "not fair! How come Sehun gets to eat and I don't?!"

 

 

 

"That's because Lu-ge loves me very much" Sehun answered after gulping down the last piece of lasagna before drinking the glass of water that was beside him.

 

 

 

"Cheater" Baekhyun mumbled and picked up all the Scrabble pieces. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung are you coming?" Chanyeol asks through the other line. 

 

 

 

"Yes I will. My manager actually forced me" Kris replied with a faint nod (as if Chanyeol could see) while rummaging through his rack of casual clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter