Mine

Hello, Mr. Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol fetch Baekhyun for his house and went to school together. Mr. and Mrs. Byun send them off as Chanyeol asked them excuse to leave. Both of Baekhyun parents know about their engagement as Mr. Park come to visit them the other day. They felt shocked as first but when Mr. Park convince his friend, they agreed to their decision. It almost five months since their engagement, but still no one knows about it. Jiyeon was told to close as to beware of her family pride. Plus, Chanyeol has talked to her past two months ago. Baekhyun and Chanyeol as usual always tease each other and arguing for silly things. But it's only when they're in front of their friends. When they are alone, they will be so clingy more over Chanyeol. He always lean on Baekhyun shoulder, back hug him, kiss his forehead and holding hands. Baekhyun just enjoy the moment as he didn't mind about it at all. 

They arrived at the university. Today, a new student will enter the university. He is handsome, tall, blonde hair, mix Chinese and American. His name is Kris. Unexpectedly, he getting close to Baekhyun easily. Chanyeol who can't stand the situation only stare sharply at both of them. Chanyeol know him. He knows who is Kris. They was friend long time ago. Before he betrayed Chanyeol trust. Yes, Kris has betrayed his trust. Back then Chanyeol was too coward to defense what belongs to him. But, now he is brave enough to defense his love. He won't let Kris take his love away once more. He won't let it go. He promise to himself. 

⇨ Flashback ⇦

"You damn!! " Chanyeol punched Kris who walk with his girlfriend. "Hey man! What is this?! " asked Kris that make Chanyeol burning. "Don't act cool!! You aren't cool enough!! " Chanyeol smacked him again. This time Kris was lying on the ground. He stand up with his mouth bleeding. He punched Chanyeol face as he felt exasperated. Chanyeol lying on the floor. "I believe on you..! But you betrayed me! Why Kris?! Why? " asked Chanyeol with his tears coming out slowly. The girl was literally shocked. "What?! I didn't betrayed you! " answered Kris. Yes, he is not. The girl is the one who playing them around. Chanyeol never acted so harsh before but that day he slap that girl face. He was so mad and with that he leave Kris with that girl. He knows that he was so coward that he can't defense his love instead losing it. Chanyeol and Kris barely speak with each other started from that day. 

♜ End of Flashback ♜

It's been six years since the incident and it's been 4 years since they last met. Kris still know him. He is. In fact, he miss his old friendship with Chanyeol. But, he don't know how he can fix that. He just don't know. He heard about Chanyeol went to university and already engaged. He knows that Chanyeol's fiancé is Baekhyun. He grab that chance to fix his relationship with Chanyeol. He had to make Chanyeol jealous because he wanted to let Baekhyun talked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter