The Will

Hello, Mr. Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol went to his 'family' house located at Ilsan. Today they are going to discuss about the will. Yeah. The will. The will that Chanyeol never once thought he will be involve with. The will that Chanyeol hate the most. The will that everyone surrounding Chanyeol greed for. Because of the will people are so greedy. Because of the will, he lost his mother. Chanyeol sigh deeply as he remember of his mother. Those people who are way too greedy for the estate make Chanyeol felt jerk. They're , Chanyeol thought. He wanted to avoid this meeting the most. The meeting that involve him with wealth or estate. He hate it every time he has to face that hungry wealth look. 

.

Chanyeol sitting at the main sit. He will lead the meeting. A lawyer that manage their ancestors estate read out about the will. Chanyeol doesn't give any attention to the will. He just listen to it and clap his hand if one of his so called family got their own part. Chanyeol then rolled his eyes in annoyance as they glare at him with a pity looking eyes. "The estate 95% over 100% will be given to the son of Park family youngest son, Park Chanyeol. " Chanyeol was shocked that the estate 95% is his. Chanyeol can smell a hunger and anger look from the other 'families' member. This is the most scary thing in Chanyeol life. The day he will be hand the will. The day when he got his own part of the wealth. Chanyeol shake hands with the lawyer and thanked him for his hard work. "So, I bet this is going to be the beginning of a war.. " said Chanyeol aunt's named as Chaeyeon, his mother younger sister. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He know that this is the beginning of a hatred life. "No, the war is already began. " said Chanyeol uncle's then. "Well, you're welcome always. I'll be waiting. " Chanyeol replied as he smirked and leave the scene. 

.

Chanyeol look at the will. He hate it. He throw the paper away from his sight as he shout in anger. "What is it so much important for only a piece of paper?! " Chanyeol yell alone in his room. It's true. What is it that so important only for a piece of paper. He even lose his mother because of this. Yes. Because of that damn ink paper. He hated it so much when he saw that. He just couldn't hide his feeling. He lost his mother when he was 18 years old and he is not blind to recognize any of unpleasant thing. 

★ Flashback ★

"You deserve this. I've told you that this is ain't gonna be easy as you thought, don't I? " said a woman from behind the door. Chanyeol was about to go to the kitchen as he felt thirsty. He wanted to wet up his dried throat. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter