Just play along..

Hello, Mr. Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol who claimed Baekhyun as his boyfriend started to more. Baekhyun get annoyed at him and yell. "Yahh!! Stop it! Can't you?! Go away!! " Baekhyun is totally piss right now. Chanyeol laugh at him and tuck out his tongue as he refused to stop teasing Baekhyun. Baekhyun walk to their class stomping. Chanyeol went to his friends. "Chanyeol-ah.. What did you do to him this time? He looks so pissed." Asked Luhan, a mix Korean Chinese boy. Chanyeol laugh as reply. "Chanyeol ? Seriously? " asked Junmyeon or known as Suho with serious voice. Chanyeol sit down and cross his hands whilst saying spontaneously. "I told his friends that I'm his boyfriend. " all of Chanyeol friends mouth open as he told so. "Yahh! Are you crazy? You will be kill by that white hair witch, you know. " said Tao, another Chinese boy. White hair witch he talked about was referring to Jiyeon, Ice Queen or Diva of Seoul International University. She claimed Chanyeol as hers' but Chanyeol never once said so. Chanyeol smirked as he heard Tao talk about her. "I think this is the only way. " Chanyeol smirked once more as his mind diligently thinking about a plan. Yes, a plan. A plan to stop that Ice Queen from chasing him forever. 

.

Baekhyun went to the library alone. On his way to the library, someone bumped into him. Chanyeol. "Aigooo.. This Giant again.. Can't you look where you're going to? Aigooo.. So annoying. " Baekhyun mumbled. Chanyeol then hold his hands. But Baekhyun pull away. "Yahh! Are you messing around with me?! " mad Baekhyun. Then Chanyeol suddenly 'shut' his mouth. Baekhyun was startled. He don't know what to do. Stiff. Clueless. Froze. Speechless. Breathless. That's what people can describe as he stood still there. The reason was Chanyeol has pressed his lips towards him. He was lost in his mind. Don't know what to do. Chanyeol grumble his hair and pinched his cheeks before Baekhyun wake up into reality. As Baekhyun back into reality, Chanyeol was not there. He's gone. Not even his silhouette was seen. 

.

Chanyeol POV:

He saw Baekhyun walk heading to the library. He was followed by Jiyeon. When Jiyeon wanted to approach him, he run towards Baekhyun. Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter