Ecstasy

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Warning: //

 

"Yes, oppa. I have to go to Dubai for 6 months." as she sighed, Jaejoong's girlfriend said with an upset sounded voice.

"Really? I see..." Jaejoong muttered with a fading voice. It was a fake one, he was happy inside, very much. He was happy that he finally got free time to be with Yunho, and gained back what he had lost for some years.

"I am sorry oppa, I have no other choice." she told, feeling the sadness overwhelmed herself all over.

"It's okay. Don't worry."

"Be good alright? I don't want you to get hurt."

"I don't want either."

"And.. please don't cheat on me."

"I... I won't."

Jaejoong's girlfriend soon smiled and pecked his lips before she placed her luggages in the back seat of the cab before she entered it, sitting beside them. Jaejoong watched as his girlfriend waved him from inside the cab as it moved. Jaejoong just smiled and never stopped watching his girlfriend even when the cab was no longer in his vision. He just felt guilty. Over the fact that he could not take his girlfriend to the airport itself and over the fact that he was lying, cheating and yet betraying her. Over these years, in the process of recovering, his girlfriend was the only one who could make him smile in his every night, who could satisfy his hunger and fulfill his needs. However, soon meeting with Yunho once again, the evil sense inside himself came again, and Jaejoong had chosen to hurt his girlfriend, just to feel the pure love from Yunho once again. However, Jaejoong just felt like all of these circumstances were already determined and planned to happen. It was just up to Jaejoong on how to face them. Then while standing, Jaejoong felt his phone vibrated in hos pocket. Upon opening up his phone, a notification of a message from Yunho was popping up on Jaejoong's phone screen.

 

From Yunho:

Are you coming, Jae? There's nothing much for today I suppose. People aren't wandering around the bookstore yet.

 

From Jae:

I am. Just give me some mins or more. Just wait. Who knows that luck maybe would come today?

 

From Yunho:

Alright. See you soon (^o^)/

---

 

Soon after replying Yunho's messages, Jaejoong jogged down the hill from his house, passing and greeting the friendly neighbours he met, and soon rushed to where Yunho's bookstore was at. However, Jaejoong was always alarmed during his walk alone, as the memory of him being stabbed, nearly to death last time by a psychopath made him feeling a bit paranoid at the time he was alone, up at the point when a cat that jumped out from the garbage place would make him felt like he was having a heart attack. Maybe about 15 minutes, soon Jaejoong arrived at Yunho's bookstore entrance, safely, and that made him breathed normally again.

 

"Welcome Jae." Yunho who was drinking a cup of warm coffee on the couch greeted as he heard the footsteps of Jaejoong who was entering the bookstore.

"Thanks." Jaejoong responsed back and panted while wiping off his sweats on the forehead.

Yunho looked at Jaejoong as he placed down his cup of coffee on the table and stood up.

"Having a run?" Yunho asked as he approached Jaejoong who was busy letting the refreshing air of the air-conditioner hit him.

"Yea, a bit." Jaejoong replied and inhaled a lot of oxygen to his lungs.

Yunho chuckled. "Why so? It is still early to be called as late though." he asked, wiping the sweats from Jaejoong's cheek with a piece of dry and clean tissue.

Jaejoong was startled a bit but he just covered it with a reply. "Trauma I guess." he muttered.

"Of what?"

"A psychopath again. Last stabbing tragedy."

"Oh I see..."

Jaejoong sensed the silence Yunho had given soon after he gave a response. Jaejoong then smiled and cleared his throat as he continued to walk to all of the bookshelves section and wandered around.

"So, are there new arrivals of the books?" he asked as he examined all of the books one by one.

"There are but I have arranged them just now." Yunho replied as he followed Jaejoong's steps.

Jaejoong chuckled as he looked at Yunho. "You should have let me do it all, Yunho. It is my duty." he mentioned and laughed softly.

Yunho just grinned and shrugged, "I don't know. Since they have came earlier than you did, so I guess I should just end them up." and he laughed too.

"So, I guess there will be no work for today?"

"I hope so. I am exhausted already, though no customer comes yet."

"What should we do about this empty free times?"

"Maybe coffee on the couch would do."

 

Yunho led the way to another small room, which Jaejoong never knew its existence before. The room was small, having only a small rounded table with three chairs that surrounded it and a bed by the corner. The pillow was looking very old and the blanket was not that well arranged. It had shown that someone lived in this room. And the only person might be,

"Yunho, you live here?" Jaejoong asked, somewhat worried or way too curious. Because he never knew where Yunho lived since he first met him in his cafe before.

It took Yunho some seconds before replying to Jaejoong's unpredictable question. Yunho somehow just wanted Jaejoong to stop asking him such flinching questions. Yunho tried to change the topic or to find any fake answers that he could use to give a response as soon as possible to Jaejoong, because Jaejoong was looking at him with this desperate expression on his face, his nevr blinking eyes were telling Yunho that he was seeking for an answer, a real true answer. Yunho at last then gave up.

"Well, yeah. I live here, in this room, in this bookstore." Yunho replied, ended with a low sigh as soon as he finished speaking.

"W-What? Why you never tell me earlier?" Jaejoong asked, somewhat very surprised, like a mom was surprised over her son's problem.

Yunho just smiled a bit. "Why must I? It is not a huge thing." he replied with a bit of a shurg.

Jaejoong sighed, "Not a huge thing? Is it? For you it might be yes but for me it is a no. Why don't you live in a suitable house, don't care about the size but at least it is a house! Not a room or a bookstore." Jaejoong seemed to be angry with Yunho. He was just worried about him, not hate.

Yunho smiled, "What to do? If we look all over, I don't even need a house. It contains a lot of spaces, and I can't even move a lot. To thing of my chores in a house, it is tiring. And painful." he muttered and soon his voice faded.

Jaejoong became more worried than he already was. "What painful? If you can't live alone in a house, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter