Stabbed

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CRASH!" the loud sound of breaking glass echoed as the glass of water fell on the floor from Jaejoong's grasp, hitting the floor very hard, sending the pieces of glass to splatter around.

Jaejoong sighed, his breakfast was ruined by this little accident. And the juice was his favourite, he could not even get the chance to taste it. He ate the bread with chocolate flavour on it, and bent down to pick the pieces of glass as he chewed. Not like in any other movies nor films, each time the actor picked pieces of glasses on tye ground, there must be a cut on the finger, and it was a trend scene in every movie, and everyone already expected it when there was a glass falling down scene coming. Jaejoong managed to pick all of the pieces without a slight cut, as if his fingers were metal, immune to the sharpness of each piece of glass. He then placed them on the table, planning for later to be thrown away. As he was done eating, Jaejoong grabbed his hoodie since it was raining, although a coat was way better, and was ready to walk to his new working area, Yunho's bookstore.

 

Like everyday routine, greeting the people was Jaejoong's pleasure. Although they asked him about his cafe, was he okay, could he move on without it, well, being positive, that was it. Jaejoong happily replied each question delivered to him. The rain fell hard, with huge raindrops falling from the sky, giving out loud sounds as they one by one hit the roof in unison, yet wetting the path for everyone to c3:2:

walk on. Jaejoong had decided to reduce his walking speed in order not to let the water on the road splash, wetting him as he stepped on them. Jaejoong had his hoodie on and so he was able to cover his head with the hood. Jaejoong placed both of his hands in his jeans pocket, to get warmth while his legs continued walking toward his destination. Jaejoong thought that hos walking would just take some minutes and nothing would pop out and nothing negative was going to happen. With this thought, he happily walked, without thinking about the surrounding. He was never wrong about his thought. But only this time, he was careless.

 

"Give me money!" a loud shout of a man, startling one could be heard from nowhere and this eventually made Jaejoong lifted his head up.

Jaejoong's hair at the forehead got washed up, soon blocking his eyes from being able to see the figure in front of him. But what he knew what that the figure was a man, a man that brought danger.

"Can't you hear, kid?!" the man once again shouted.

Jaejoong blinked and looked around him to see no one, and he saw no help either. This was totally damn.

Jaejoong brushed the hair of his eyes and was surprised to see a man with a knife in his grasp, ready to attack him. It was obvious that the man had no suitable knife for a situation like this as he was holding a huge knife that was often used to cute meat or fish at the market. But still, it was way more dangerous than the normal knife one. Jaejoong just remained c 3:3:

speechless with jaw dropped, since it was his first time to be included in this situation. A robbery was the last thing he expected to happen to him as he was living in a peaceful town where the crime rate was hard to reach even 1 %. But today it was going to be 100%.

 

"G-Go away!" Jaejoong shouted, trying to sound strong while inside he was scared to death. "I don't have money!"

The man chuckled, "No money? I don't want lies." he said as he played with the knife, with a smirk he gave Jaejoong a menacing look.

Jaejoong gulped, suddenly, where he was in the situation that involved life and death, he accidentally recalled of the past memories when he was a nerd, being bullied only to be saved by the only man he used to trust, Yunho. But tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter