Future

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong had decided to stay at the hospital with Yunho, he could not leave him anymore, not even a second of time. Jaejoong even treated Yunho very nicely as if Yunho was his only son, and Jaejoong was a hopeless mother, hoping and wishing for an unexpected miracle to happen between their life, fate and destiny. Maybe it was their fate, or a destiny, or perhaps it was their own mistakes and own careless determination they made, both Yunho and Jaejoong knew nothing but just to accept and endure the eternal suffering. Sometimes Jaejoong wished to be able to sit on a bench on the top of a rooftop during a calm and peaceful night, where he could stare up at the starry night blue sky with both of his two glistening orbs and that he was able to enjoy the moment and think about what should he do for the next day coming up. He also sometimes wished that he could bring Yunho to a very majestic place where no one could find them, yet in a very mysterious but beautiful night, under the shone of the bright moon with its eclipse and the rain of shooting stars across the sky with dazzling little stars to lighten up the atmosphere. And there they both sat on the top of a hill, or could be leaning down against each other or the ground and that was how they enjoyed the moment, watching the beauty of the nature up there in the galaxy. Also, Jaejoong prayed that he could somehow stop all of the suffering all over and just to lean on the bed in his house with Yunho beside him. He hoped to be able to taste the delicious scent of Yunho's body and the ecstasy Yunho would give him, Jaejoong just wanted to savor everything down with what Yunho would give him during an endless at night, just before they both soon fall asleep side-to-side with each other. Jaejoong wanted so badly to hug Yunho so tight with his muscular arms, to kiss him with his lips so deep that he pushed his tongue down to Yunho's throat, to have Yunho's hands all over his body and he moaned all over, to wake up and saw Yunho sleeping nicely beside him, to wake up early and cooked breakfast just to be sweetened by a sudden back hug by Yunho who was behind him. Jaejoong just managed to hope.

 

With a glass of mineral warm water in his grasp Jaejoong sat down on the chair beside Yunho who was lying on the bed, with a thick blanket covering half of his weak body.

"Here, drink this." Jaejoong muttered as he handed Yunho the glass of water.

Yunho slowly opened his eyes up, felt so heavy that he wished just to be able to close them without thinking of anything else. But listening to Jaejoong's voice, seeing him sparkling with imaginary blazing lights and wings owned by the angels of heaven, Yunho wanted no more but just to spend the rest of his time he had with this beautiful creature named Jaejoong. Yunho smiled as he at last managed to sit up and regained a stable position,

"Will do and thanks." he said out weakly as he reached for the glass of water, how the cold sensation of the water, or might be just the air of the air conditioner contacted with his pale skin, Yunho tried to swallow the pain he had, and hid his face expression from Jaejoong who was watching him, expecting for no more but another word given out from Yunho.

"And take these too." Jaejoong said out as he handed Yunho two medicine pills. "Don't reject."

Yunho somehow managed to chuckle softly and nodded as he took the pills from Jaejoong's hand. He quickly swallowed the pills along with the water, and the feeling of acridness melting on his tongue was no longer being tasted by Yunho, and that the thought he had of biting those pills to pieces was not impossible. He was somehow worried that he might not be able to taste the delicious cooked food to satisfy his hunger. Jaejoong smiled as he felt satisfied after watching Yunho took his medicines as instructed. Jaejoong then told Yunho to finish down the water in the glass too.

"Finish them. I will go out first. I will be back." Jaejoong said and stood up from the chair but then,

"Wait." Yunho said as he, as fast as he could, grabbed Jaejoong's hand and pulled him down closer to him. "I need you to stay."

Jaejoong's eyes widened and his cheeks suddenly brightened in red colour. Their faces were so close with each other that their noses met and eyes fixed with each orbs they saw and their heavy breathing could be felt by their lips. Didn't know why but Yunho just felt that he needed, not wanted but needed Jaejoong to staylonger with him, that he felt he was trapped and could not breathe whenever Jaejoong was not around. But Yunho didn't want to tell Jaejoong about it. So, they both just remained quiet like a couple of mannequins.

 

Though words tried to get out from their lips but they just managed to stare at each other as if they were having an eye -to-eye conversation. Even from far distance, Yunho could easily spot Jaejoong's magnificent appearences and to think about this near, Yunho could see the whole magic surrounding his Jaejoong. Jaejoong somehow knew nothing about Yunho's sudden action and that his mind was completely blocked with confusion and curiosity. Though questions they wanted to ask, why, what, how, but they just remained speechless. And just one certain thing would be done in no time. A kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter