C8 : Confusion

My Lovely Maid

It was already morning. Woohyun wrapped himself in the blanket, not wanting to get up. The sound of ringing alarm still could not wake him up from his bed.

"Woohyun-ah.." Sunggyu called his dongsaeng.

"Hmmm.." Woohyun hummed lazily.

Sunggyu who was standing beside the bed, could only shook his head seeing Woohyun who was lying down on the bed. Sunggyu pulled Woohyun blanket, revealing his face. His eyes were still closed.

"Wake up! It's already 10! We need to go practice. Our comeback is just around the corner and you're still lack of practice." Sunggyu nagged.

"Hmmm.. 5 minutes hyung.." Woohyun wrapped himself in the blanket again.

Sunggyu immediately pulled the blanket and threw it on the floor. He flicked Woohyun forehead.

"Get up or I'll..." Sunggyu warned.

"Arasso!" Woohyun hissed and sat on the bed.

He rubbed his forehead and then scratched his hair. He yawned with closed eyes. Sunggyu put his hand on his waist and shook his head.

"Ppalli! Wash yourself now! Other members already went to the practice room."

"What? Seriously? How could they betray their member by leaving me?" Woohyun questions made Sunggyu flicked his forehead for the second time. Woohyun pouted and rubbed his forehead again.

"You're the one who late! Just get up already!" Sunggyu pulled Woohyun from the bed. Then, he quickly pushed Woohyun body to the bathroom that was beside the kitchen.

"Go and wash yourself first," Sunggyu said. Woohyun suddenly remembered something. His eyes locked at his own body.

"Wait, hyung! Let me wear my shirt first,"

"Don't you want to take shower first before practicing?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yes. But isn't Hana is out there? I'm just wearing shorts right now." Woohyun said. It already became a habit to Woohyun, not wearing top when sleeping.

"Aish! Don't worry about that. She's not here," Sunggyu continued pushing Woohyun until he reached in front of the bathroom.

Sunggyu threw a towel to Woohyun and Woohyun caught it. Woohyun realize there was no one in the apartment except himself and Sunggyu. He felt weird.

"Where did she go?" Woohyun asked.

"Molla.. I don't know.. Can you just please be hurry?" Sunggyu eyes became smaller when he was angry. Woohyun sighed before entering the bathroom.

 

It's already been 4 days since Hana at her hometown Jeju. During that days, she gave full attention to her mom. She was glad that there was nothing serious with her mom health.

When Hana reached at Jeju, her mom already checked out from the hospital. Now, she enjoyed herself in her own room. She lay down on her bed while staring the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, but... I have to do this.."

"Arhhh!!" Hana screamed.

She palmed her face and started to roll on the bed. She could not forget what Woohyun done to her. She touched her lips. Her cheek blushed. She immediately plopped her face on the pillow, not wanting to see the world anymore. She felt super embarrassed. Woohyun voices kept lingering in her mind.

"Aish seriously? Why did he do that?" Hana asked herself.

"How should I face him after this?" Thinking about that fact, Hana messed her hair.

"Aish molla!" Hana quickly jumped off from the bed and went to the living room.

She wanted to distract herself from thinking about that. Before she marched to the living room, she peeked through her mother's room. Hana smiled seeing her mom sleeping peacefully. In the living room, Hana saw her younger brother, Hakkun sitting on the sofa while watching TV. She sat beside her brother.

"Hakkun! Where's appa?" Hana asked about her dad.

"Molla.." Hakkun answered while his eyes still focused on the TV. Hana hissed and threw a cushion at Hakkun face.

"Yah!" Hakkun immediately threw it back to Hana. They laughed as they were playing pillow fight on the sofa.

"Okay, okay. You win," Hana said. They laughed again.

"Noona.. Can't you just stay here? Why should you live at Seoul while your home is here?" Hakkun said. Hana chuckled.

"Looks like Hakkun desperately misses his sister," Hana teased while messing with his brother hair.

"No, I'm not!" Hakkun denied. His face already turned red. Hana laughed out loud.

"Aigoo.. uri Hakkun is really cute.." Hana said it while pinching both of her brother cheeks. Hakkun quickly grabbed his sister hand.

"Aishh noona! I'm not a little boy anymore! I'm 18 now." Hakkun pouted.

"Arasso.." Hana said with a silly smile on her face.

She joined her brother watching Music Bank. On that time, they were watching Sistar performed Give It To Me. Hakkun was fanboying over Sistar.

"Sa-rang-hae-yo Kim Hyorin!" Hakkun shouted. Hana widened her eyes seeing Hakkun. She hit Hakkun head.

"This kid, jinjja! Will you spend the rest of your life slaving over those girls?" Hana glared Hakkun.

"Aish noona! Hyorin is my motivator to live." Hakkun stared Hana on her face. Seems like they were doing staring contest.

"Really? Look what your motivator has done to your school grades." Hana smirked. Hakkun scratched his head and grinned.

"Okay, okay. You win," Hakkun surrendered. They continued watching Music Bank together.

"Now, the long awaited comeback, it's Infinite with their new song, Destiny," the mc said, cheerfully. Suddenly, Hakkun changed the channel.

"Yah! Why did you change it?" Hana faced Hakkun.

"I only watch girl groups." Hakkun replied shortly. Hana hissed.

"Change it back! Ppalli!" Hana shook her brother body.

"Geezzz fine. You don't have to shake me like that." Hakkun took the remote and changed the channel as his sister wanted. Hana focused to the TV. Her eyes nailed on Infinite members who were performing Destiny.

"Since when do you start to like idols?" Hakkun asked. He felt really strange.

"I'm not." Hana said. Whenever Woohyun sang his part, Hana palmed her face. Aigoo even he's only in the TV, I cannot look at him. What should I do when I meet him?

"Huh! It's obvious that you're fangirling over them," Hakkun made an evil smile.

"I said... I'm not!" Hana yelled. Hakkun startled with Hana voice.

"Fine..." Hakkun didn't want to create a fight. Hakkun also watched Infinite performed. Suddenly, he sensed something. He recognized someone in the group.

"Wait! Noona! Isn't that Myungsoo hyung?" Hakkun eyes got bigger. He observed L face. Hana just sighed. She nodded a few times.

"Daebak! Myungsoo hyung become idols! Do you still stay in touch with him?" Hakkun asked excitedly.

"Actually... We already broke up." Hana said it with a low voice.

"What?! Aish! Wae?" Hakkun made a frustrated face.

"Why are you the one who stressed out?" Hana raised her eyebrows.

"It's because... Myungsoo hyung must be rich now! Of course I want him as my brother in law! Besides, he must have tons of girl group phone numbers. I can ask him to..." Hana hit Hakkun on his head.

"Ouch! That's hurt!" Hakkun rubbed his head.

“You moron!" Hana gave a death glare to Hakkun. Hakkun grinned.

"I'm just joking. But, seriously noona. Why do you break up with him?" Hakkun could not hide his curiosity. Hana just stared the wall in front her, while still shut.

 

All of Infinite members lay down at the living room, exhausted. They were really tired after a long, hectic schedule. Hoya the TV and started to observe their performance.

"Ayy.. Can't you rest for a bit?" Sungyeol said it lazily as he was annoyed by Hoya passion towards Infinite. Hoya ignored Sungyeol words and focused to their Destiny performance.

"Wuu.. Myungsoo, you look cool." Sunggyu praised L as he watched L singing his part.

"Of course! He didn't get that face for nothing. I can also look cool with that face." Sungyeol showed his childishness through his words.

L who sat on the sofa, knocked Sungyeol head who was sitting on the floor. Sungyeol immediately glared to L. All of them fell in a silent moment while monitored their performance. Suddenly, Sungjong broke the silence.

"Hyung, do you know where's Hana? It's already been 5 days and I haven't seen her when I was home." Sungjong asked. Woohyun quickly interrupted.

"Right? Does she sick or what? Should we visit her? But, we don't know where she lives and we also don't have her phone number... Should we ask from Mr. Lee?"

Woohyun put his hand on his chin, thinking deeply. His serious face started to change bright as he clapped his hand once. Seemed like he had an idea.

"Ahh right! Myungsoo, you must know where is her house right? Since you had accompany her before. Should we go now?" Woohyun questions made the atmosphere turned awkward. All of Infinite stared Woohyun, weirdly. They never saw Woohyun being so noisy over one girl.

"What?" Woohyun raised his eyebrows seeing everyone stared him, right on his face.

"Ayy hyung... Are you that worry about Hana?" Sungjong said with a silly voice. Woohyun was startled with Sungjong question.

"Do you have something with her?" Dongwoo continued teasing Woohyun.

"N-No.. I'm not!" Woohyun stuttered to talk.

"I think you do have something with her. Look the way you act." Hoya laughed as he looked at Woohyun nervous face.

Woohyun just kept quiet. He thought that he better just closed his mouth from saying anything. L who watched the entire scene, suddenly felt jealous. Is there something going on between Hana and Woohyun hyung?

"Maybe she has emergency or something," Sunggyu stated his hypothesis.

"Or maybe... She stopped working here and went to a far, far place," Sungjong said.

"What do you mean? What place?" Sungyeol asked.

Sungjong gathered all of the members into a circle and whispered,

"Heaven,"

"Watch your mouth!" Woohyun and L said it in unison.

Sunggyu hit Sungjong head while the others just shook their head. Sungjong pouted and rubbed the back of his head.

"I think she's just fine." Sunggyu said, positively. Then, they monitored again their performance. All of them focused their eyes to the TV except Woohyun and L. They were the only one who was still thinking about Hana.

 

L POV :

Where did she go to? It's been a long time since I get to meet her. I really miss her. Her face, her smile, I couldn't get it out from my head. Will I have the chance to see her again? And... Will I have the chance to be with her again? Does she still... love me?

L leaned his head on the sofa. He stared the wall, fell into a deep thought.

 

Woohyun POV :

She can't be quitting her job because of the kiss, right? After the kiss, I still couldn't understand my feelings. My heart pounded like crazy. Am I really started to like her? Or am I already fall for her? But, wait! She will not hate me for what I have done, right?

Woohyun started to feel anxious. What if... she started to hate me?

 

16425927_741762882659841_3497275886980958269_n.jpg?oh=ecb9331fca7a9fb56caa8f1309db2160&oe=5891DDD6