C1 : The First Encounter

My Lovely Maid

“Yah Jang Hana! Wake up!” Minji shouted closely at Hana’s ear. Minji sighed seeing Hana just lying down on the couch.

 “Aishhh what’s wrong with you? I’m so tired right now. Don’t bother me,” Hana said lazily while her eyes still closed.

“Tired huh? You don’t even work! You told me that you will find a job today!” Minji pulled Hana’s hand until she got up. Hana sat on the couch while scratching her head.

“I just told you. I’m not saying that I will do it,” Hana grinned at her best friend.

“Yah! So you want to spend the next six months just lying on the couch?” Minji asked Hana.

“Why not?” Minji knocked Hana’s forehead.

“Ouch! Yah! That’s hurt you know!” Hana rubbed her forehead, where Minji knocked just now.

“If you don’t want to work, I’ll call your mum to pick you up now! Enjoy your holiday at your hometown, Jeju,” Minji smirked.    

“No! No! No! My mum will force me to work at her farm. I don’t want to spend my life playing with cows!”  Hana shook her head. Imagining herself working at the farm was a total nightmare for her!

“Then, if you still want to stay in Seoul and in my house, you must follow my orders. Search for a job! Right now!” Minji warned Hana.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~A few weeks later~

“Have a nice day,” Hana bowed to the customers and smiled.

She continued mopping the floors while humming to SNSD Taeyeon OST. Hana was a big fan of Taeyeon voices although  she’s not into idols. There was something special in Taeyeon voices. She could immediately feels the songs emotion when Taeyeon sang it.

“You are my everything to me~ You are my everything to me~” Hana sang a part of Taeyeon song.

“Yah newbie!”  Minah, one of the employee at White Coffee called Hana. Hana quickly ran to Minah.

“Yes?”

 “Take this order to table number 7,”

“Okay,” Hana brought a tray with an iced Americano on it carefully to table 7.

“Here your order sir,” Hana sensed something weird when she looked at her customer clothes.

‘Black Ray Ban glasses? Cap? Winter jacket while now is summer? This guy seriously a fashion terrorist! Or maybe he’s a spy?’ Hana created her own hypothesis.

“Don’t you feel hot sir?” Hana asked the man.

“Mind your own business,” the man replied and didn’t even look at Hana’s face. He just focused on reading  comic.  

“I’m sorry sir. Enjoy your drink,” after bowed, Hana quickly walked away and continued working.

Nam Woohyun immersed on reading the comic. He sipped the iced Americano. It’s been a while since he got to enjoy a little freedom. Being an idol made he barely had time for himself.  

“Shoot!” Woohyun startled when he saw his manager walking towards him. He immediately stood up with a silly smile on his face.

“Where have you been you moron?” Woohyun’s manager asked while pinched Woohyun’s ear.

“ Aishh hyung! I’m just sitting here reading comic. That’s all!” the manager snatched Woohyun’s cap and glasses, revealing his face to public. 

“Reading comic huh? Shouldn’t you be prepared for tonight showcase with other members?” 

His manager nagged at him. Other people in the cafe started to take pictures of Woohyun. Some girls screamed upon seeing Woohyun in the cafe.

“OMG! Isn’t that Nam Woohyun?” Minah whispered to Hana at the counter.

“Nam Woohyun? Who’s that?” Minah almost fainted listening to Hana’s question.

“He is one of Infinite members! Don’t you know Infinite?” Hana just shook her head.

“Is Infinite one from many male idols who uses their face to gain popularity?” Hana said, sarcastic.

“Yah! How could you say that? Have you ever listen to their songs before?” Minah pouted.

“Whatever,”

“Follow me! You’re totally a dead meat when we reach your dorm!” Woohyun manager warned him and grabbed him to the car. Hana and Minah just watched Woohyun being drag by his manager.

“Anyeong oppa! Aigoo don’t you think that Woohyun is really handsome?” Minah switched on her fan  girl mood.

Hana just ignored Minah and cleaned the all the tables. Suddenly she found a smart phone at table 7. She took it and quickly ran to outside the café. But she was too late. Woohyun’s car already disappeared from her eyes. ‘I guess I’ll just keep it first until the owner calls,’ Hana talked to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m home!” 

“So, how is your job?” Minji questioned Hana that was just sitting on the couch.

“Fine, I guess.” She replied shortly. Hana puts all of her belongings on the table. She began to lie down on the couch.

“Wow! When did you buy this phone? This is a brand new model! Where did you get the money to buy it?” She immersed in checking the smart phone.

“That’s not mine. Someone left it at the café,” Hana responded with closed eyes.

Minji just nodded. Then, Minji  unlocked the smart phone. She was surprised when seeing the wallpaper of the phone.

“Isn’t this a picture of Infinite Woohyun?” Minji showed the phone to Hana. Hana just sighed.

“Actually that is his phone,”

“OMG! Are you serious? You’re not kidding right?” Minji asked in disbelieves.

“Why should I?” Hana frowned.

“I think I’ll faint three seconds from now,” then Minji did a countdown.

“Stop it already! I want to take a shower. Don’t you dare do something funny on the phone! Because I’m the one who have to take the responsibility,” Hana reminded her friend.

“Okay, don’t worry,”

While Hana took a shower, Minji browsed Woohyun’s phone. She laughed when she saw a lot of hilarious Infinite pictures. After that, she opened the phone’s memo. There were many song lyrics that Woohyun composed. Minji was too excited reading it until she accidently deleted all the memos.

“Opps!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~The Next Day at White Coffee~

With an anxious face, Woohyun entered the café. He ran towards the counter.

“Excuse me, may I ask, do you see my phone? I think I left it here yesterday.” Woohyun asked Minah. Minah tried to control her blushed face.

“Errr… I ..I don’t know..” Minah slapped her face as she stuttered to talk to Woohyun.

“Can I meet your boss?” Woohyun asked politely.

“O.. Okay.. Wait a minute,” Minah walked towards her boss room. Woohyun just nodded. Hana who just came out from the toilet, shocked to see Woohyun in the café. ‘He must be looking for his phone.’ Hana quickly walked to Woohyun that could not hide his worried face.

“Woohyun sshi?” Hana called Woohyun. Woohyun turned his face to Hana.

“Yes?”

“Here is your phone. You left it yesterday on the table,” Hana lend his phone.

“Thank you so much!” Woohyun took it with a wide smile on his face. He checked his phone happily.

“You’re wel…”Hana could not finished his words when Woohyun suddenly interrupt.

“Wait! What have you done to my memos? Where is it?” the sweet smile on his face suddenly gone.

“Eo?? What do you mean?” Hana asked Woohyun back. She didn’t understand what Woohyun tried to say.

“Don’t play dumb! My phone was with you the entire time! What have you done to it?!?” Woohyun could not hide his anger. Hana’s cheeks turned red when Woohyun accused her for something she didn't do.

“Excuse me Woohyun sshi! Shouldn’t you be thankful that you have found your phone back? If you’re trying to accuse me for something that I didn’t do, you better get out!” Hana pointed her finger to the exit.

“What is happening here?” Mr. Jiho, the boss of the White Coffee asked. Minah was standing beside Mr. Jiho.

“Your employee just deleted all of my personal memos! I’m really disappointed with this place. How can you hire someone who cannot be trusted in this café?” Woohyun expressed his disappointment.

“Please be calm, sir. Can you please explain it to me?” Mr. Jiho requested. For him, customer is a top priority.

“Never mind. I’ll just never come to this café again,” after saying that, Woohyun just walked away.

Mr. Jiho clenched his teeth. He glared at Hana. Hana just stared the floors. She did not have the courage to face her boss.

“What is wrong with you Hana? You had only worked here for a week and you already made a customer gone mad?” Mr. Jiho scolded Hana.

“Sorry Mr. Jiho. But it was all a big misunderstanding! He just..” 

“You’re fired!” 

                       ∞

Image result for infinite  kpop cute