C4 : I'm Your Maid

My Lovely Maid

 

 

"Woohyun-ah, I think you should just rest at home today. Your face looks pale," Sunggyu worried looking at Woohyun condition.

"It's okay hyung. I still can handle this," Woohyun said it weakly.

Sunggyu just shook his head seeing Woohyun stubbornness. Dongwoo played the song Destiny and they started to do the dance. Woohyun tried hard to make a sharp dance moved but his body did not allow it. He felt like his energy being out rapidly every time he moved.

"Cause your my destiny~" They sang along while doing the dance. Suddenly, Woohyun felt on the floor. Dongwoo quickly stopped the song and everyone ran to Woohyun.

"You moron! Why force yourself when you know that your body couldn't afford it?" Sunggyu nagged to Woohyun. He put the back of his hand on Woohyun forehead. He has a fever!

"Myungsoo, can you take Woohyun to our apartment? I'll talk to the manager hyung," Sunggyu asked.

"Okay," L helped Woohyun to get up.

He slung Woohyun left arm on his neck, making it easier for Woohyun to walk. L could feel Woohyun body was boiling hot. He pitied his hyung. After a few minutes, they reached their apartment. Their apartment was just a stone thrown away from Woollim building. Suddenly, L phone rang.

"Wait a minute, hyung," Woohyun just nodded.

"Yes? Can you wait for a sec? Aish arasso!" L wiped his flawless face in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked.

"Sorry hyung. I need to rush to my drama filming right now," L face turned sad. He felt guilty because he could not be at his hyung side when he's sick. He really loves his hyung.

"Why you should be sorry? Never mind. Just go," Woohyun smiled. L felt more guilt lingering in his heart.

"Let me put you on bed hyung,"

"What am I? A kid? I can do it myself," Woohyun laughed.

"But hyung is unwell, I..." Woohyun cut L words.

"Aish can you just go? You shouldn't be late to the set,"

"But hyung..." Woohyun immediately pushed L away.

"No buts!"

"Okay. Make sure that you'll call me if something happen." Woohyun nodded. L made his way with a heavy heart.

Woohyun took a deep breath. After L dissappeard from the corner of his eyes, he opened the door. He was surprised seeing an uninvited guest in his house.

 “What are you doing here?!?” Woohyun voices filled the apartment.

"Err.. I'm.. err.." Hana stuttered to talk.

"You what?!" Woohyun gave a death glare.

"I'm your maid," Hana said it while staring the floor.

"What?! You?? Why??" Woohyun shocked. Seeing Hana kept shut, Woohyun added.

"I know! You must be one of those crazy fans. Seriously? Don't you have anything better to do? Shame on you," Woohyun accused her. Hana clenched her fist. This is too much!

"Excuse me, Woohyun sshi! Don't you dare talked to me like that! Mwo? Whose fans? You think I'm your fans? Go to.." Hana stopped her words when suddenly Woohyun fell on her body. Hana quickly caught Woohyun. Woohyun lay her head on Hana shoulder. He felt extremely weak.

"Woohyun sshi, are you alright?" Hana tried to wake Woohyun up.

She felt that Woohyun body was really hot. He has a fever! With her tiny body, she struggled to put Woohyun on his bed. Geezz.. Why quarreled with me when you don't even have the strength to?

After putting Woohyun on his bed, Hana rushed to the kitchen. She took a basin and filled it with cold water in the sink. When the basin was half-full, Hana brought the basin to Woohyun’s room. She watched Woohyun who was in a deep sleep. But, she knew that it was not a good sleep since Woohyun kept on frowning.  Hana placed the basin on the small cupboard beside the bed. She searched for a towel. She opened the closet and picked a new towel. She dipped it in the basin and squeezed it. Then, Hana put the towel carefully on Woohyun forehead. She hoped by doing this, it might help reduced Woohyun’s body temperature. All of a sudden, Hana missed her younger brother at Jeju. She remembered the moment she took care of her brother when he had a fever. She started to get teary eyes. Aish..  I missed my family!

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes. He noticed that he was in his room. Woohyun frowned because of the headache. He rubbed his head and realized that there was a towel on his forehead. He quickly sat on his bed. What time is it now?  Woohyun asked himself. He took out his phone from his sweatpants. It’s already 8 p.m.?!?  Woohyun touched his stomach that started growling. He realized that he had not eat anything since morning and now it’s already night. No wonder he felt extreme headache. Woohyun stood up to wash himself but stopped when seeing a bowl of porridge on the cupboard. He read the sticky note.

Image may contain: text

Hana? So that girl name is Hana.. A smile formed on his face. Wait! Why am I smiling? Woohyun immediately shook his head. After putting the sticky note to the original place, Woohyun went straight away to the bathroom. The apartment was silent as the graveyard. Looks like the other members sleep at the practice room again..

“What?!?! Are you serious?” Minji gasped. Hana sighed and nodded heavily.

It was already 10 p.m. and Hana could not sleep. She kept thinking about how she wanted to continue his life working with Infinite. Actually, she did not mind working with Infinite. But, she would think twice working with Nam Woohyun. Hana hugged her pillow while Minji kept on staring Hana. She sat on Hana’s bed.

“How could it be that you don’t know who are you working for at the first place? Didn’t your boss told you?” Minji asked.

“Aish molla!” Hana was too tired to explain everything. She could not think straight right now. She was having a mental breakdown.

“What’s so hard about it? Just quit your job,” Minji tried to give solution.

“It’s not as easy as that. I already signed a contract with the boss,” Hana sighed again for a thousand times. Minji just shrugged.

“You’re so lucky! I cannot imagine working as they maid. All I can do is just being their fans,” Minji pouted. Hana knocked Minji head.

“That Woohyun guy already called me their ssasaeng fans. Crazy guy,” Hana hissed.

“Yah! Don’t you dare call him crazy !” Minji warned Hana. Hana stuck out her tongue.

“Wae? Is he your bias?”

“No. My bias is L oppa. Aigoo he's really handsome,” Minji closed her eyes using both of her hand.

“L? What kind of name is that?” Hana smirked.

“That is not his real name. His real name is Kim Myungsoo,” Hana startled hearing the name. No.. It can’t be the same person. Hana shook her head and tried to think positive.

“What’s wrong with you?” Minji made a weird expression seeing Hana face.

“Hmm nothing. Do you have a picture of him?” Minji laughed to Hana question.

“What kind of question is that? Just search on your phone. His face is all over the internet. I think you should start learning about Infinite, since you are working for them,” Minji gave advices.  

“Never mind. It can’t be the same person I know..” Hana said it softly.

“What do you say?” Minji asked.

“Nothing!” 

Image result for woosoo infinite