C14 : Advice

My Lovely Maid

"I'm sorry.. but I can't.."

 

Woohyun ruffled his hair many times. He felt frustrated with Hana's answer. Those words kept on popping in his mind. He stared the wall in front of him, blankly. Yesterday incident, filled his brain again.

 

 

"I think I already told you before. No objection!" Woohyun said it while winked his left eye.

 

Hana sighed as she opened , "Woohyun sshi.."

 

On that time, Woohyun felt absolutely nervous. He waited patiently for her answer.

 

"I'm sorry.. but I can't.." she said.

 

The smile on his face, slowly faded.

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked bitterly.

 

"No." She replied.

 

"Then why?" Woohyun frowned.

 

"It's just.."

 

 

"Yah!" Sunggyu shouted. He patted Woohyun shoulder and woke him up from his deep thought.

 

Sunggyu sat beside Woohyun on the bed. He observed his dongsaeng face.

 

"Did something happen?"

 

"N-No." Woohyun stuttered.

 

"I know you're a good liar but not this time. I'm not that easy, okay. Spill it. I know something going on in your mind right now."

 

Woohyun immediately faced Sunggyu.

 

"Hyung! Is there something wrong with my face?"

 

Sunggyu raised his eyebrows, "Hmm no? Your face looks just fine."

 

"I know right? How could someone rejected this kind of face?" Woohyun said it confidently.

 

"What kind of face?" Sunggyu asked jokingly.

 

"Flawless."

 

Sunggyu immediately burst into a big laugh.

 

"That's a good one Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu still laughed.

 

"I'm not making a joke! I'm being serious right now." Woohyun made a straight face.

 

"Hahaha.. Well, I think flawless suits Myungsoo face the most." Sunggyu mocked him.

 

Woohyun gave a death glare to his hyung while Sunggyu still laughed seeing Woohyun sulky face.

 

"Btw, what is this all about?"

 

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu back without answering his question.

 

"Why are you suddenly ask about this thing?" Sunggyu frowned.

 

Woohyun sighed. After he hesitated for a while, he decided to tell Sunggyu.

 

"Hyung! Actually.. I.. I.." He felt nervous all of sudden.

 

Sunggyu waited patiently for Woohyun to finish his words.

 

Woohyun let out a sigh before he continued, "I like.. someone."

 

"Someone? You mean a girl?" Sunggyu asked foolishly.

 

"Of course! Why would I like a boy?" Woohyun feel annoyed with Sunggyu questions.

 

"I thought you like Hoya. I saw you trying to kiss him before."

 

Woohyun almost fainted listening to his hyung. "Ayy hyung! It's not funny! I'm just making fun of him." Woohyun hissed.

 

Sunggyu chuckled, "Fine. So, who is that unlucky girl?"

 

"What do you mean by unlucky?" Woohyun said it seriously while crossing his arm.

 

"Haha fine. I'm just kidding okay? Don't be so serious about it." Sunggyu chuckled again.

 

"So tell me. Who is the girl that make Nam Woohyun doesn't sleep well?"

 

Woohyun widened his eyes. He knew that he could never hide things from Sunggyu. Besides, Sunggyu was his roommate. No wonder Sunggyu knew that he didn't sleep well lately.

 

"I.. I.." Seeing his dongsaeng stuttered, Sunggyu cut his words.

 

"Fine. You don't have to tell me if you're not willing to do so. But, what is the problem?"

 

Woohyun sighed. After a long silence moment, he opened his mouth.

 

"I confessed to her."

 

"Then?" Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"She rejected me." Those three words made Sunggyu laughed again like a mad people.

 

Woohyun bit his lower lips. Maybe I shouldn't tell hyung at the first place. He regretted.

 

"Can you please stop laughing?" Woohyun glared to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu tried hard to hold his laugh but he can't. He took a deep breath before he ended his laughter. Woohyun still fixed his eyes on Sunggyu face. His face told that he wanted to punch Sunggyu right on his face so much.

 

"I just can't believe it! We're talking about Infinite Nam Woohyun right?"

 

"Yeah.. So what?" Woohyun replied.

 

"Well you receive every fans love and capture their heart easily. Why? Is your aegyo didn't work for that girl?" Sunggyu asked sarcastically.

 

"She'll probably kick me if I do that." He said.

 

Woohyun words made Sunggyu laughed again. "How did you confess to her?" He asked, started to be serious with this whole thing.

 

"I just ask her to be my girlfriend." Woohyun answered.

 

"That's all?" Sunggyu widened his small eyes.

 

"Hmm yes?"

 

"Yah! You don't even tell her how you feel and abruptly ask her out?"

 

"Is it necessary? If I told her to be my girlfriend, isn't it obvious that I like her?" Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Yah Nam Woohyun! Are you kidding me? I thought you're the one who understands girl the most." Sunggyu shook his head in disbelieves.

 

He continued, "You always tell the fans that you love them. So, you should do the same to win her heart."

 

Woohyun fell into a deep silence as he listened to Sunggyu advises. He never thought of that. He never knew that it would be that complicated. He sighed. Looks like all woman heart are the same. His mind whispered.

 

 

Every Sunday, Hana got a day off from working. She spent the whole day at the shopping mall with Minji and Hakkun. They went to karaoke, bowling and have fun at the arcades. Hana used that day to forget about what Woohyun said to her.

 

 

"It's just.. I have past." Hana said.

 

"Past? What do you mean?" Woohyun frowned.

 

"Never mind. You'll never understand." Hana replied.

 

"How am I supposed to understand if you don't tell me?"

 

 

Hana sighed as she recalled that moment. She didn't know whether she should tell Woohyun about her relationship with L or not. But, what's the point telling him? It's all in the past now. Hana was so confused right now. Besides, she still didn't know what she truly feels about Woohyun. Does she like Woohyun? She didn't have an answer for that. Her mind went blank.

 

"Jang Hana!" Hakkun yelled.

 

"W-What?" Hana awake from her brother's voice.

 

"Are you just gonna stare your food?" Hakkun said.

 

"E-Eoo..." She didn't realize that her food was here. She stared a plate of spaghetti carbonara that she ordered just now.

 

"Yah!" This time, Minji was the one who yelled to her.

 

"What?" Hana watched Minji in confusion.

 

"Are you not gonna eat?" Minji asked.

 

Hana just nodded and started to dig in slowly. Many things came to her mind. About Woohyun and L...

 

"Eo! Hana yah!"

 

Hana, Hakkun and Minji quickly looked away. Hana shocked seeing Sungjong and L was now standing beside their table.

 

"Aren't you guys Infinite L and Sungjong?" Minji almost screamed. She never knew that she would be so lucky to meet them.

 

"Yah Park Minji! Lower your voice." Hana whispered to her. She was afraid if all fans started to crowd at them.

 

Minji just realized. "I'm really sorry."

 

L just smiled at Minji while his eyes were focusing on Hana.

 

"Myungsoo hyung?" Hakkun frowned.

 

"Jang Hakkun right? It's been a long time." L smiled at Hakkun.

 

"Wow hyung! You have got more handsome." Hakkun was excited.

 

Minji furrowed her eyebrows, "You know him?" She asked Hakkun.

 

"Of course! Myungsoo hyung was noona's boy--" Hana quickly covered Hakkun mouth.

 

"Btw, what brings you here Sungjong-ah?" Hana changed the subject.

 

"Buying food for the other members." Sungjong replied.

 

Hana gave a slight smile and nodded.

 

"I'm sorry but.. Can I have your sign? I'm a big fan of yours." Minji said excitedly at L and Sungjong. Hana just giggled seeing Minji behaviour.

 

"Sure. Anything for Hana's friend." L winked. Minji felt on a cloud nine that moment.

 

After having a small fan signing event, L said. "Hana sshi, do you have time for me? Just for a moment."

 

Minji, Hakkun and Sungjong watched the two of them in curiosity. Did something happen?

Image result for sungjong and L