Childish Jealous

One Sixth Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of sudden update, not a long chapter. Just busy with preparing for English Proficiency Contest when I saw #HappyEricDay become trending!

Happy birthday for our leader, Eric Mun! 😉😉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎈🎈

Let's pray for him.

God, give him a good wife, 6 children or more, and happiness for the rest of his life. We, Shinhwa Changjo here, always pray for Shinhwa member. Because we love to see them smile happily 😄😄

Also, please let me win this year, God 😢😢

It's my last year! I can't graduate without 1st rank certificate 😳

Enough for rant, enjoy!!

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

"She left like that?" Hyesung snorted with disgusted face. "I don't like her. She's a ."

Andy clenched his fist. "She is my friend."

"Just because you two spent a week together in father Simon's house, didn't mean you are her friend!" Hyesung snapped.

"What's wrong with you, bigbro?!" Andy screamed. "Why you don't like her?"

"She is like a jerk! You said he call my Junjin as a dumb. She is a bad woman!" Hyesung cursed. His baby bird jolted a bit, but he grabbed his mommy bird to calm him. Hyesung grabbed Junjin's hand tighter.

"Stop it, kids." I said. I watched them, why did it feels so wrong? Must there was something. They stopped at secon. I sighed deeply. What should I do?

Hyesung stood up. "If that Adriana ready to meet us, and not send her look-alike-sister, call me. Let me ing that face." He rushed away. His face looked bitter and more sad than last time our group parted for mandatory enlistment.

"Bigbro!" Junjin was going to follow him, but I held him. "Hyesung-bigbro needs me right now, Eric-bigbro."

I shook my head. "We don't know the reason of his hatred yet. Let he calm down a bit, I will talk to him later. You better stay here. Andy, please endure yourself from anger, remember that Hyesung is your bigbro."

Andy grab his head and laid back, he moaned in sadness. Minwoo patted his shoulder and hugged him. "I don't understand." Andy groaned.

"All of us don't understand. As long as Hyesung still in his wrath, only Eric can hold back his round-kick." Minwoo rubbed Andy's hair.
Hyesung wasn't a woman at all, his appearance, yes. But he was a 100% man, based on anatomy and hormon circle. So no matter how, Hyesung was not in Pra-Menstruate Syndrom, hell. Let's analyzed his behaviour these days.

Did he show his anger in someway? No. He hadn't killed any member at all in this month. A record. He was really in a good mood, beside of me made him burning in fury, he really 'okay'.

So why?

I must asked him by myself.

"Minwoo, bring Andy to mall, get my manager along. Buy me all things I need for the party. Send them to my place before sunset. See you later, kids." I waved my hand and fled away.

I need to find the little prince.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

My face burned with red shades, Shin Yoonah's eyes followed me with afraid looks. I glared at her. She 'shrank' into small piece of... woman. I stepped closer to her desk and saw an envelope in her tiny hand.

"This... this is... for Mr. Lee Sunho. I think you can... deliver it. But, I will do it myself." She squeaked like a mouse. Did I scare her that much?

I almost took that envelope when I heard a deep voice called my born name. I glanched at Eric, who was walking slowly to me.

"I'm going home." I told him.

"I will drive you home. Come on. Don't scare Yoonah, she is a woman at all." He dragged me away from receptionist woman, she was huffing with 'thank God' expression.

I climbed up to nice and expensive BMW, Eric turn the engine on and fasten his belt. "I can get a cab." I told him.

He stared at me while driving his car to highway. "We went here together, we leave together too."

What a romantic man... indeed, the King of Romantic-comedy Drama. When that woman appeared, suddenly my thought was full with Dongwan's words.

"We can't meet woman and marry just like that. Will need more time to know each other, in this ages we can't make reckless decision, maybe I will take baby steps to decrese the risk. Because I'm not young anymore, more we take risk, more we make our time useless. I'm not marrying anyway."

Though he sounded like a hopeless man, he was absolutely right. You COULDN'T marry so suddenly! Eric too, he stopped dating any woman since... long time ago. Maybe he kept his pain of broken heart, but he always banned members from marriage when Shinhwa was promoting. Also...

"You said you stop meeting woman."

"I stop."

I blinked my eyes. He was steering calmly, I didn't see the lie sign, so he answered honestly.

"She is approaching me." He added.

Type of superior, tough, and independent woman. I bet, she wouldn't let herself fall before anyone, she wasn't an obedient person, wouldn't follow an order.

"Not an easy woman, I think."

Eric nodded. "I am anticipating." We turned left.

I looked up through the window. We went away from our apartement building. "Where are we going?"

"Place to calm you down."

I'd been calmed down since we leaved the company. "I'm okay."

He hummed. Ignored me.

"Are you going to that dance party?" I'd read the invitation. It was a celebration party for new director of a hospital. Though all guest would wear a mask, all guest invited were various company executive. Senior-managers, directors, co-CEOs.... some of them.
But, Shinhwa Company CEO was not working on medical field. I knew it used to unite Eric and his soon-to-be-fiancee. Would Eric come?

"Of course." He replied me.

So, he had a hope... deep inside his mind, he hoped for this woman. Even though they hadn't met yet, just after saw her face through her twin sister, he took interest of her.

There was not any woman could resist Eric's spell. There was not any woman could stand against his charm. I'd saw lots of women, turned their head twice when Eric walking in the street. Women fell before him. Every women.

Really?

An understanding slapped me hard on my face. I glanched at Eric, he was smiling a little. I knew it... though we had very different behaviour, we usually had same thought.

He felt a challenge. He knew what kind of woman she was. He might consider her as a great challenge. He wanted to tame her, like an animal tamer made a big lion seated on the chair. After a long time, he found a woman who might stand against every his words. A rebellion woman.

"You, jerk!" I punched his chest.

"Ouch!" He laughed. "What?"

"I read your mind! ! You think she is a goblet to win?"

His smile faded. "Really? That's why I feel very excite."

"You are going to 40 soon! Be serious a bit, bro."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter