I'm gonna kill you if...

One Sixth Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm waiting for you right now, Eric-bigbro!"

"Yes, I know. Just a while."

"Ouch... this bigbro!" Bogeun hang up the call.

I had stood for more than 10 minutes, in front of the door of my prince-like-neighbour, Shin Hyesung. I pressed the button, 'Ding Dong' sound could be heard, echoed from inside the apartement unit. Yet nobody came out and greeted me. How could he? After made a promise last night, he just leaved me?!

Why he kept going around all alone when he had a neighbour like me? I meant, we had same destination, same purpose for your information. He should just wait me  him to my manager's car, then we would go to office together like newlywed couple. Which it would make Shinhwa Changjo went crazy with something refered to 'Ricsyung is real'.

Of course I loved him, so much, as much as I loved the rest members. But, come on, I was still into woman. Despite all of skinships everywhere and everytime, they were just special fanservice. But looking to fans's reaction toward Ricsyung couple was mermerized me. I was waiting another chance to tease Shinhwa Changjo. Maybe I should kissed him on the stage, on lips.

I almost called Hyesung's number when 'Kim Bogeun' appeared on iPhone's screen. I sighed deeply and murmured faintly. "Okay, fine, Hyesung. You make my manager mad..." I slide my finger, 'Reject Call' popped out.

People said it. "Indeed the most handsome member in group, there is also a good looking manager works under him."

It was about my manager. He was purely flower boy. The only thing that against him being perfect was : his teeth. They were not neat, might dentist could work with it. But he refused to do. I'd offered him, to leave me if he could find nice company to debute him as singer (he had nice voice!!). And he just shook his head, being stubbornly and said that he had dedicated his life to work with me. What a silly child. He had youth and looks, he could manage to has a pretty girlfriend, but decided to clinging around with old man such me.

His car was waiting for me with the door open ajar. I climbed up to the passanger seat when suddenly I got a jab on my waist.

"What a loach?! You are late for more than 30 minutes! What happened? Did Gomdori prevent you wake up? Did you miss the alarm?! Poor Bogeun, he must working with lazy person like you! How could you become Shinhwa's leader?! How could we trust our life into something like you?!" Hyesung started his nagging.

It made me startlet, fortunately, I gained my voice and shouted back. "I was waiting you! I don't know that you will go straight here istead of wait me first! If you told me before, I won't be this late."

Hyesung's lip pouted. "WE won't be this late!" Then he continued that ing nagging.

I rolled my eyes. From rear-view mirror, I saw Bogeun did the same. The car went through the trip in 32 minutes. Hyesung wanted to buy a cup of coffee, but Bogeun kept step the gas, hard. Made car roared in extreme velocity.

"! Oh, ! Bogeun, you are speeding! My God!" Hyesung cried out.

"Kim Dohyun and Kim Eana have waiting since a hour ago. What do they think if the sluggish CEO still didn't attend the important meeting???" Bogeun grinded his teeth.

Oh... was it my fault?

"I'm sorry..." I said.

Hyesung and Bogeun glared at me. "It's okay... you were tired enough." Said Hyesung.

"Shinhwa was the icon of coming late back then." Bogeun smiled.

I snorted. Yes. But we were growing old, it wouldn't be good if we kept come late everytime. We were role model for junior, for God's sake.

Shinhwa Company building towered high from near. I and Hyesung jumped out, meanwhile Bogeun must parked his car. Surprisingly, Kim Dohyun himself welcomed us in lobby. He greeted me and shook my hand.

"I'm waiting for you, more than 1 hour." His smile showed me the resentful inside his face.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Dohyun looked at my whole body, from head to toe. Then he chuckled.

"What?" I couldn't find the reason of his chuckle.

"I exactly know what you mean." Hyesung grinned.

"Hey... tell me!"

"Let's move. Shinhwa members have come." Dohyun dragged us to the lift. He kept his eyes to me all the time. I stared back at him. He chuckled again.

This kind of mysterious behaviour sometimes made me more curious than ever, it was the time when Minwoo's psycology ability was needed so much. Better than anyone in Shinhwa, Minwoo was an experienced mind-reader.

We reached top of the floor, the floor that only have 2 functions as massive meeting room and co-CEOs room. My secretary, Lia Nam, stood up straight and walked toward us.

"Kim Eana and the rest member have waiting. Do you want something to drink, sir?"

"Ice Americano!" Snapped Hyesung.

"Same." I added.

"Coffees will be served after a while." Lia opened the door as wide as possible.

Then, I got showered by lots of mocking from members.

"You know how long we waited you?!" Minwoo sreamed.

"I almost become rust here, bigbro." Junjin slided down from his chair to the floor, his body gag and nice timing. It was Junjin-style.

"Eric already tired, guys. Please give him a rest." Dongwan helped me out. "How much you sleep after recording yesterday?"

3 hours. Honestly. I didn't sleep enough because I still composed rap part for 'Heaven', I didn't go home after yesterday recording. But still had night-discussion with director from some section in company. I felt bad since I made them came in the middle of night... but, I thanked them for their sincerity and professionality.

"5 hours." I answered Dongwan.

Minwoo's eyes into me. Certainly I could feel him sniffing a lie out of myself.

"Do you want to drink tonight? Minwoo-bigbro will make reservation in his bar." Andy smiled,

"Hey! That's my bar! Everytime you come, you almost drain out my alcohol stock!" Minwoo cried.

"If you come to my house, I will cook dinner for you, kids."

"No, Hyesung. We don't have much endurance against sesame seed." Minwoo shook his head.

Hyesung pouted. Looked cute, as always. Indeed, little prince of Shinhwa. "Eric has date with Gomdori tonight, right, Eric?"

I bit my lip to hide wide smile. "We promised to watch 101 Dalmation."

Junjin and Andy made a face.

Then I realized the only woman there. Sat awkwardly between Dongwan and Andy, recent album's title track writer, Kim Eana. She didn't make any sound since I came. I nodded to her as greet. She smiled a little.

"Have you finish the lyric?"

"Yes, Eric. I gave it to Minwoo 3 days ago. He gave me full mark approval, and here's the copies." She brought out papers from her maps.

I took one and learned it slightly. I glanced to the writer, then the paper in my grab, Kim Eana, the lyric. Then I opened my mouth. But Junjin went before me.

"Amazing!" He shout and laughed out loud. "The only english word here is 'You'."

"These day, among idol group, they often use english mixed korean for the lyric. I want to try something different. I want to write Shinhwa-like lyric according by Shinhwa member personality, that's why I proposed some meeting before decide the final lyric." She explained it.

"Uhn, guys. I want to say it before Dohyun did. This song has no chorus part." Minwoo clicked his finger.

Dohyun nodded.

"So how we do the highlight with performance?" Andy asked.

"We will fill it with dance." Junjin rubbed his palms. Smirked.

Dongwan groaned. "It must be tiring!"

"No!" Snapped Minwoo. "Although we are in this age, we can perform something, which it's y. We are adult y. I have good feeling about it."

"I did several trial to fit them with Shinhwa's taste and added chorus part. Minwoo and Eric have listen to the final result. My job is done here." Dohyun smiled proudly.

"It's fine, we trusted our bigbro alot." Said Andy. As always, didn't comment much and obidient to his bigbros.

Hyesung sat on his chair and patted his index finger to the paper. I could tell that he was studying carefully, word by word. "Which my part?"

"Here." Minwoo showed to him. "I asked Eana to add suit part only for you, my prince."

Lia came in, brought cups of Americano ordered by Hyesung and me. Finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter