Twin girl story

One Sixth Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note :

For the next chapter onward, I can't update on time. Due to tight schedule and upcoming final test. Of course I will keep update, until it end! But I need more time for myself. Keep reading, guys. Thank you.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

"Dongwan..."

My feet bumped with a large stone while I was running, I cursed under my breath then rushed quickly to hug my mother. She was watering her garden, some of water kept flowing from the hose and splashed my body. Though I didn't care.

"Oh my god, I miss you so much..." She whispered on my ear.

"Me too." I kissed her cheek.

"Let's come in. I've cooked some biscuits for my boy."

My mother was a great single-parent. She had grew me up while working in 3 different places, she had stopped after I could make money for myself. Now, instead of making her working so hard, I gave my money to her. I wanted to make her happy.

And her biscuits really made me flying to the sky.

Delicious.

Too delicious.

I my lips.

My mother smiled wide. "I will cook some more, give them to your brothers."

My brothers meant Shinhwa members. Our parents had been like that since a long ago. There was no one would call another member's parents as 'Uncle' and 'Aunty'. They were 'Father' and 'Mother' for all members. Each Shinhwa members had 5 Dads and 5 Moms, but if you included Junjin's recently step-mother, would be 5 Dads and 6 Moms. The parents also did the same. They acted as Eric was their oldest boy and Andy was the youngest. Cute. Also heart-warming.

My mother turned the TV on and looking for some news. She stopped pressing remote's button while Eric's face appeared.

[PD Na Youngseok release 3 names for the newest season of '3 Meals A Day'. Unexpectedly, Shinhwa's leader Eric will join a variety show without any Shinhwa member for the first time!]

My jaws dropped.

It was really unexpected news! My phone was ringing by some incoming messages. Shinhwa group chat being rushed by members.

Hyesung : What is it? Eric become trending topic on internet portal!

Andy : I just saw the news. On channel 7.

Junjin : Me too. Why Eric-bigbro didn't say anything? Where is he? Eric-bigbro?

Minwoo : Don't be crazy! Eric and me are busy here, he turned his phone off. Don't disturb.

"What?" I gritted my teeth.

"What's wrong, boy?" My mother asked.

"I just... shock."

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

I laid down on my old bed. It was very strange. I meant, Eric... didn't tell us first. Of course I knew about PD Na kept approaching him in a weeks, at least. I thought Eric had alredy turned the offer down. I opened the group chat, nothing was incoming.

The silent felt so weird.

I typed.

Me : Somebody can call Eric or Minwoo?

Andy : Their phone are off. We lost contact.

Hyesung : I don't get it...

Junjin : Minwoo-bigbro must know something. Eric-bigbro stayed in his house last night.

Me : Let's talk about it next meeting in the company.

Hyesung : Ok.

Andy : Ok.

Junjin : Ok.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

I was the first member who arrived. I approached Shin Yoonah and took out some documents.

"Give them to a representative from CJ Music, just tell him that we aren't able meet him due a tight schedule. And please do whatever is needed to block any disturbance, but don't block any call from our parents." I told her.

She nodded. "Oh, Mr. Lee Sunho, you got a letter..."

"Is it so important?" I held my step.

"It's from your old friend."

"I will take it later."

I came into Eric's room. We used to spend much time here too, but sometime Eric-bigbro would lock himself alone here. His desk was fulled by papers. I wanted to tidy them up, but I might being scolded by Minwoo-bigbro, he would consider me as disturber ("Don't touch anything!!!"). I sighed deeply and seated on sofa.

After some minutes, all members had gathered. I crossed my legs and spoke.

"Please, Eric-bigbro."

"Minwoo forced me. But I fully understand about his reason. This variety show will be our minor promotion part. I've disscussed some conditions with staffs, and they will allow me to focus on Shinhwa. The schedule can be arrange after Shinhwa schedule."

"Don't worry abour anything. Our comeback won't be delay!" Minwoo-bigbro shook his head.

I laughed. Junjin, Hyesung-bigbro, and Dongwan-bigbro too. "I mean, please explain about your short Kimchi-making lesson with mother Grace right after your news came out."

After read a message from group chat, I just knew (the power of group chat, of course) that Eric-bigbro flied over the ocean to Los Angeles city and learned about how to make a nice kimchi with his mother.

Eric-bigbro fluttered cutely. It was gross, when a mature and handsome man like him unintentionally acted cute, but he was really cute naturally. He took out a medium size food box and revealed the contents. There were a lot of nice smelling kimchi. My drool rolled down my lips. I gulped.

"I bring these for you. Please eat well." He smiled.

"I bring these..." Dongwan-bigbro put much of home-made biscuits on the desk.

"Let's have a breakfast, people." Hyesung-bigbro rubbed his drool.

Sounds of chewing fulled the room. We ate from the same chopstick, did we feel disgust? No. I grabbed the chopstick from Junjin and took additional kimchi into my mouth. It would be better if we had some rices... it was weird to eat kimchi and biscuit together... but they were taste great.

Eric-bigbro's kimchi was really the best I'd ever ate. He was ready to become PD Na's dearest chef.

"Chef-E." I muttered.

Minwoo-bigbro nodded. "CEO-E, also Chef-E."

We nodded in same thought.

Office phone was ringing. Hyesung-bigbro reached out and activated the loudspeaker.

"Hello?" Hyesung-bigbro cleared his throat.

"This is Shin Yoonah from receptionist desk. I just inform, there is a woman ask to meet Mr. Mun. I've tried to prevent her, but... she want me to tell Mr. Mun first before leave."

"Who's this woman? A crazy fan?" After said it, Eric-bigbro drank his water.

"I'm not a fan. But this Adriana Indralava will go up there to meet you, Mr. Mun Junghyuk."

Eric-bigbro spilled out all of the water he drank. Hyesung-bigbro ended the call. Dongwan-bigbro already called an office boy to clean up the mess. Junjin checked his phone and cursed.

"Today is the last day of September!" Junjin screamed.

I helped the office boy to clean the desk. Eric-bigbro shouted in panic.

"Andy, you had met her before! What should I do? How I must approach her in this condition?!" He was trying to dry his wet shirt using tissue. Wasn't working at all. Hyesung-bigbro helped blow the shirt using his breath.

Minwoo-bigbro threw the jacket he wore to Eric. "Cover them!"

The office boy rushed out the room. Eric-bigbro had hid the wetness and calmed down. The door opened. Lia walked in with a very beautiful woman.

I gasped. Even after I knew it was her, I couldn't believe my eyes. She didn't change at all. After 6 years passed.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

"Why the holiday must end? I still want to spend more time with my baby."

I hugged my mother. "Me too... but the duty has called me."

Mother snorted. "What a duty? It's only your brother's parents insisted you to visit them. Don't forget to tell Grace, if she wanted a company in her house, call her own son, not mine."

I chuckled. Mother Grace wanted me to see her new granchild, Troy. I got my farewell and start the car engine. It wasn't my car, it was Eric-bigbro's. He droved it when he came to States. Father Simon said I could use it while the owner wasn't here.

When I parked the car on large yard of Mun's family mansion, I catched a look on expensive limousine. What was it? When did Simon father buy it?

A butler welcomed me with calm smile. "Let me bring you to the main hall." He spoke in english.

"The limousine there..."

"It's not belong to any of my master." He tried to not smile. "It's belong to master Simon's guest."

Must been one of bussiness colleague. I got it.

When I came in, father Simon stood up to greet me and hugged me. "You come, Sunho."

Mother Grace kissed my forehead. "You grew up much after got enlisted in military, right?"

I scratched my cheek, felt shy. "Not so much." I gained weight lately, though.

"Excuse me, I will make more tea." Mother Grace went out of room.

"Erica and her husband just left 10 minutes ago. Katie and baby Troy are in Eric's bedroom. You can meet them after this..." father Simon introduced his guests.

They were twin girls, they had same hair-cut, but something made one of them more... strange. She wasn't smiling when her sister gave me a nice one. Her face was flat, expressionless, like a white paper with no pattern on it.

"Hello..." I stretched out my hand.

"Hello, my name is Adriani." She smiled widely and shook my hand.

"And you are..." I repeated my action.

"I am Adriana. Nice to meet you." She bowed her head, let my hand hanging in the air.

Adriana was weird.

Adriani laughed nervously. "She is not that rude, she just can't get along with stranger. Please don't take it to your mind."

I nodded to Adriani. She was looking at her twin with afraid looks.

"They are the youngest daughters of Indralava monarchy." Father Simon explained. "Indralava is a third richest family in Indonesia, and these girl's father is Viscount of Druitt, his highness Lord Rohan, sir Robert Rohan. Half Indonesian, half Britis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter