360 degrees make over

One Sixth Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhwa group chat that night being noisy. Minwoo shared scandalous pictures he had taken when members were not so sober. This time victim was Hyesung, he had poorest tolerance among us, so he went crazy easily. And like always, he cuddled up with everyone and kissed them. Junjin, Andy, even Dongwan had been kissed with him twice at least.

Minwoo was very addicted to skinship, so he recieved Hyesung's kisses with wide smile since Minwoo usually be the one who kissed Andy and me whenever he felt happy. The pictures could be more scandalous if I had joined them.

Imagined I would be drunk, Hyesung too, and he always lost self-control, forgot the point that I had be the one he avoided every chance on camera. He would come to me, kissed me, and I would kiss him back. It happened once, we kissed each other in a private bar, members recorded it and shared it into group chat.

Hyesung killed everyone in the next morning.

I'd like to . I and Hyesung were water and oil. Couldn't be one, but always side by side. He had thin pouty lips, and really kissable, before he throw his fist. If he was a woman, I wouldn't ever marry him. Despite of his prince looking, Hyesung still lost against Andy. Andy could cooking so well, his house is 2nd tidiest after Dongwan's, really had wife material. Also, my brothership with Andy was longer than any members. I spent my teenager to baby-sit little Andy, I already knew him for more than 23 years.

That was why Minwoo once said. "Andy only go to Eric's side no matter what, because he is his little brother." Minwoo also admitted that he was jealous with us. Huh.

Actually, Minwoo seemed forget to text me that day. Well, he still texted me, in 3 AM.

Minwoo : While I still breathing, tell me what happened. Because our Hyesung will kill me tomorrow. Hahaha.

I gulped. From his way to talk, I thought he hadn't drunk much. Still I worried, what if he showed this chat to another members? I would be damned.

I called him. "Minu..."

"Hmm?" He was humming clearly. Right now I was sure he was sober. "I think we are going to texting, not calling."

"I will break my thumbs if I told you by texting."

"Then use another fingers."

"Hey!"

"Okay, sorry. You are being so serious tonight. I won't open my mouth in front of those kids. Tell me."

I did. I told him everything.

This was how Shinhwa works. When you were sick, go asked Dongwan for medicine. When you wanted to eat something delicious, you should drag Andy to your kitchen. When you really wanted to unconscious in the bar, then brought Junjin along. When you needed a victim for your next pranks, and ready with every risks followed after that, go pulled them to Hyesung. And when you needed a psychiatrist, go talked with Minwoo for nice suggestion.

Minwoo went silent, he didn't give any comment. Finally when I finished, he snorted. "Kill me if I told those kids. Take this chance."

"You want me to marry her?" I whined. While I was whinning to Minwoo, Gomdori had woken from it's sleep on my lap. I rubbed it's head and shoosed it to sleep again.

Gomdori moved to the side of my pillow and slept there. I was so sorry, I must made some noise. I turned off my room's lamp and went to living room. I noticed one thing, Gomdori's bed hadn't cleaned yet, maybe that was why it kept sleep on my bed.

"Of course! We all want you to marry! After you said on broadcast that you banned us from marriage but wanted to be first, all of us have agreed, we will wait your marriage before we date girls." Minwoo almost screamed.

"But I wouldn't marry while we are promoting. Everyone are banned from marriage in this round of promotion!" I placed my on couch.

"Your words are command for us, leader!" I heard shouts, from more than single mouth. Then a crack of laughs.

I was freezing, from plasma TV reflection I saw my shocked expression. I cursed a lot. "Lee Minwoo! I will kill you tomorrow by my own hand!" He didn't tell the others, literally. But he let them hearing my whines! That ing loudspeaker technology.

"You won't able to burst in fury tomorrow! Minwoo postponed the recording because we are so drunk right now!" Dongwan hiccoughed, then he laughing like a crazy person.

"The recording will start a day after tomorrow, Eric-bigbro. I have called a driver to take us to your place. Wait us there okay?" Andy still sounded conscious, hung up the call.

I dropped my phone and covered my face with hand, I groaned. I let my front door unlocked, then I went to my bedroom and joint Gomdori into dreamland. Then I realized, Hyesung had known my passcode. As long as Hyesung came along, everyone could infiltrate my fortress. I shouldn't let my apartement being unarmed like this, I will change my passcode next time.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Sunlight really shot on my skin, I felt my face was burning. But my whole body couldn't moved. My chest was being pressed by something heavy, it was hard to breathing normally. I blinked several times and surprised.

I was in the middle of bed. Minwoo was overlapping my body, his head on my chest, he snored softly. My hands were opened widely, being Andy's and Junjin's pillow. Hyesung hugged his baby bird. And Dongwan hugged Andy's waist.

I forced my lung to expand. Minwoo's head came up and down, he didn't move anyway. I tried to rub Andy's head, but I couldn't bend my joint.

Where was Gomdori? Did they chased my pet away?!

I had no appoinment today, I was free since Minwoo canceled the recording. It was 11 AM and I was cuddling with 5 mature men. Made me remembered Pirates of Carribean movie, there was a scene when Jack Sparrow woke up in the middle of bed, with many girls were hugging him.

This was also same, yet different.

"Kids, wake up." Goodness, my voice sounded so hoarse. I coughed loudly.

Minwoo winced. He wriggled and raised his head, he looked at me and smiled until his eyes straighten into 2 thin line. "Morninggg..."

I smiled back at him. "Move aside please."

He shook his head and rubbed his face on my chest, held me so tight. "I love you, Eric."

"I love you too." I answered him.

"We love you, Eric." Hyesung murmered behind Junjin.

Junjin smiled, still closed his eyes. "I love you all."

Andy hummed and nodded. Dongwan giggled and raised his thumb.

"Last time I confessed my love to you guys, I got slap on my left cheek. I think we have promised to stop this kind of lovey-dovey." I could remember that clearly! Minwoo and Hyesung had slapped me hard because I said the crucial 3 words in public place.

"We wanted to being lovey-dovey once again before you married, bigbro." Andy smiled brightly.

"I won't marry that fast, you know. I'm so shyly around girls and couldn't help but blushed easily. What should I do?" I grinded my teeth.

Minwoo giggled. "Do you know that mother Grace has good taste?"

"What taste? I think my mother's taste was normal." She liked cooking and liked eating well.

"He mean, your mother knows how to distinguish beautiful girl and plain girl." Hyesung laughed. Plain girl? Such a weird term. "She was definitely able brought a girl that prettier than me!"

I laughed so hard, it was rare when Hyesung deliberately called himself pretty. Minwoo bounced hard upon my body.

"I can recall it!" Andy added. Still laughing. "Nam Hyemi was prettier than Hyesung-bigbro. Really prettier."

"But she was a smoker." Dongwan made disgusting voice.

"I stop smoking, so I wish my future wife is not a smoker. Also, I don't like when girl come out for clubbing. And she must good at cooking, if it possible, better than myself! I will divorce her if she couldn't give me children. I don't like naughty and spoiled girl. And... her bone must..."

"Shut your mouth!" Minwoo cursed and gagged me with his fist.

"He almost reach 40 and still perfectionist... he would fail again this time, not because his date wasn't perfect, but because this person is a dumber." Hyesung woke up and went to bathroom.

I removed Minwoo and forced the rest members to move aside. Suddenly Minwoo sniffed into his shirt and said. "I smelled like Eric. You too." He sniffed Andy.

"And I smelled like 5 drunked men." My face flatten.

"Guys... Eric has big shower here. Want to bath together?" Hyesung popped out from my bathroom.

Everyone glanced at him. Jaws dropped. I started to strip myself.

"What happen? Is he still not sober?" Junjin went blank.

"You don't want?! Okay!" Hyesung closed the door.

"Open the door!!" I pounded hard on the door. "I already only for you, my Hyesung!"

I heard Hyesung cursed, but he let me and the rest members came in. I felt something nostalgic. Hyesung used to reject our invitation to bath along, but today... he changed a bit. Was it because my marriage plan? Was he afraid we won't able to bath together after I married?

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

We ended going home in Eric's clothes. Garments that Dohyun called as homeless and beggar's clothes. Eric's leg much longer than mine so I had to hem the pants tip, I chose the best t-shirt from Eric's wardrobe. I'd said nothing, no more comment could bring Eric be more fashionable.

He would make his future-wife felt ashame.

Junjin was better these day. He started considering about his style, and never wore some ty clothes like Eric did. His stylist had worked very well, and fans more happy lately. They must liked to see handsome Junjin. I wondered something, Bogeun could do this thing. But he rarely spoke with Eric because he felt like a stranger toward his boss.

After my automatic washer machine, I headed to my bedroom. My phone was dead, I still re-charging it. I turned it on and changed into my own (really stylish) clothes. I tossed Eric's clothes to the basket, I would wash it separately from mine.

There were some messages from relatives and friends, I would check it later. I called Kim Bogeun and ordered him everything to do for tomorrow. Bogeun sounded startle a lot, he kept silent over.

"Bigbro, I think I can't..." his voice shaken.

"I will call Hyesung, you go prepare everything I told you." I was completely understand. After Lee Jonghyun had resigned from being manager into company executive, Bogeun got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter