Please, take care of my kids

One Sixth Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you hear it?"

Andy nodded, looked more depressed than before. I patted his hand and carresed it, he grabbed mine and smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, I will do it again."

I sighed. "Take 5, I will continue with Junjin."

"What's wrong, Eric?" Minwoo just came, he was late for 10 minutes.

"I can't do rap like Eric-bigbro guided." Andy answered for me.

"What song?" Minwoo massaged the youngest's shoulder.

"Touch." I replied him.

Minwoo nodded, totally understood. "Get it easy, Andy. The point is rapping with slow and calm pronounation. Eric did very well yesterday."

"Get some coffee, take a rest, when you're back, we will do it again." I said.

Andy huffed and stood up. "I will call Junjin."

While I prepared Junjin's part, he came in. Whinning with pouty lips. How dared he? Did he think he was Hyesung? Only Hyesung that allowed to pout cutely like that!! "That youngest, why did he always call me Junjin? Without bigbro in the end of it?"

"Not always. He couldn't even call you anything in our first jib era." I shook my head.

"Andy born in January, so you and him attended the same class year." Minwoo seated beside me, messing his hair and laid back. Then he sent me his death glear. "What the hell?! Where's handsome Eric?!"

Ah... I'd threw away all of that day's clothes to the deepest part of my wardrobe. I wouldn't wear them anymore. Nay!

"Hey, just love me the way I am." I rolled my eyes.

Junjin laughed. "No more woman pass out in lobby."

After some curse from Minwoo, I asked Junjin to start. He jumped happily and get ready. Once he stood behind stand-mic, he detached his belt and pants. My eyes went round. What was it? Did Junjin turn himself into ert man? Did Dongwan passed his ero mind to Junjin?! He coughed calmly, there, semi-.

"I'm ready, bigbro." Junjin said.

Minwoo laughed loudly. I also, couldn't hold my laughter any longer. Tears bursting out. Minwoo hugged me tight while hiding his face on my shoulder.

"What? Why? Come on, let's start!" Junjin's face, innocent as always when he did something funny.

I and Minwoo shook our head when Junjin winked playfully. "Rap's part for Touch. Do you want to listen the guide first?"

Junjin shook his head. "No. I'm fine."

We started.

I closed my eyes, listen carefully. I paused the music. "Cut."

"What's wrong?" Junjin detached his headphone.

"You and Andy did the opposite, Andy did powerful rap instead of calm, and you did calm rap instead of powerful." I explained.

"Don't mind. Let's start again." Minwoo said.

Junjin only repeated twice until all cleared. Andy already replaced Junjin's place and re-recorded his part easily. Minwoo bit his pencil while thinking. He asked Junjin to text Hyesung and Dongwan.

"They're not coming yet?" Junjin asked.

"I told them to come at 10." Minwoo replied.

"But we came at 8!" Protested Junjin and Andy.

"Because I don't want to make them wait too long." I said.

We were not the same as 10 years ago. That time, while one person recorded his part, the rest members would stood behind producer and gave some support. But now, it was only me and Minwoo, spent almost 12 hours inside studio every recording day. While someone did his part, the rest might not come, if they hadn't been asked.

Today, Dongwan and Hyesung had an appointment, according to their text message. They couldn't come before 10, and as producers, I and Minwoo must made best decision. Made the two youngest to start recording at 10, or started recording without the two vocalist. We chose the second choice.

"I miss the old time." Minwoo whispered.

I grabbed his hand. I knew it. Me too.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

All of us getting rest in my room after having lunch I cooked for them (they liked it, they couldn't eat without side dishes I made). Dongwan laid on the carpet with his feet stack with Junjin's. Junjin's head on Hyesung's lap, his mother bird kept caress his hair. Andy hugged Hyesung's arm and placed his head on his shoulder. I seated on CEO's chair while Minwoo seated on my lap.

"We are growing old." Dongwan sighed. "I always unable to sleep when I'm tired.

Me too. I couldn't help but looked terrible the last time I saw mirror. I got dark panda eyes but it was harder to sleep when I always thought about Shinhwa stuff. Like a horse that kept running even after the race was finish, it called adrenalin phenomenon. When hormone still influenced you, took control every movement without you realized it.

Hyesung huffed. "Do you guys remember about Shinhwa Broadcast, when we coupled with Sistar members?"

We hummed.

Well, I just coupled once in first round with Bora and ended being Andy's spouse in cooking challenge.

"That time, I just realize about one reason of why people getting married. Imagine it, every morning you will woken up by your wife whispering on your ear about how much she loves you. Then she will cook breakfast and a cup of coffee for you, don't forget about good bye kiss before getting work." Hyesung was murmuring, his hand slid down to Junjin's chest. The baby bird getting jolted.

"And then, after we tired because of recording, the woman we married will bring our lunch, standing there." Andy pointed out the closed door.

Suddenly the door opened.

In a blink, we were on standing position. Lia came in brought a letter. "For Mr. Mun."

I was stretching out my hand. "Thank you."

Lia gave us confused stare. "What is it? You guys act as I am your commander in military."

We smiled awkwardly.

After she gone, we were going back in our last poses. Minwoo took my letter and opened it.

"What is it? No sender, no postage stamp, it's weird."

Dongwan seated up. "That letter must not sent here by postman. Read it out, Minwoo."

Minwoo went silent.

"Minu..." I shook his body. "Special stupid~"

"You read it." Minwoo jumped out from my lap and threw the letter to me.

I stretched the paper on my desk. "Oh..."

"What's it?" Junjin seated up.

"It's from my blind date." I said.

Suddenly my desk was crowded because they were trying to peep my letter.

The content was written in full english, and her hand-writing was obviously more neat than Hyesung's.

"Dear Mr. Mun Junghyuk. It is me, your not-meet-yet date. I'm sure Mr. Simon Mun had told you that I will come to Korea in several days. He's not lying. But, due some problem, I'm not going to meet you soon. May we will meet in the end of September, it's still one month. During that time, please focus on your own business and don't let my existence being your burden. To be honest, your status as my future husband is annoying me so much, it was distracted me more than I have predicted. So, until we meet, let's not thinking about each other. With much honor, Adriana Indralava." I read it.

"She could speak in english." That was Hyesung's conclusion.

"She is definetely doesn't want to meet you yet." Minwoo added.

"You are being rejected by a woman." Dongwan was smiling from ear to ear.

"Finally a woman dare to said that I was annoying." I snorted.

"Why we start call her 'woman'?" Dongwan still smiling.

"Because from the way she wrote the letter. She sounded so mature." Hyesung tapped the letter.

Andy held his chin and started walking back and forth. Looked like he was thinking so hard.

"What's wrong?" Junjin asked.

Andy shook his head. "No, I just... uhn... it's kind of... where did I heard that name before?"

"Adriana's name? That's not a common name in Korea." I said.

"Did father Simon tell you about her origin?" Andy stopped walking and watched me carefully.

I shook my head. "I was given no clue."

"Adriana is an American name." Dongwan told me. "It's meaning is the darkness. Impossible she came from Korea. She wrote that she will come to Korea, so she was not originally from Korea."

"Is it possible if she was an American woman?" Minwoo asked.

"My parents are living in States, it's possible." I nodded.

"It's not about Adriana name! I mean the Indralava!" Andy messed his hair. "Argh... come on, my head... remember it!"

"Let Google help your depression." Dongwan brought out his iPhone and typed. "What's her name again?"

"A-dri-a-na In-dra-la-va." I spelled them.

"I'm using english Google, so the result will come out as... oh my God." Dongwan gasped. "Hey, Eric. Mother Grace really serious about this girl."

"Girl?" I murmured, suddenly had some curious feeling. "Not woman again?"

"Your future wife is a 23 years old young woman." Dongwan's eyes getting rounded.

My jaws dropped. What the...

Andy clasped his hands loud. "Adriana Camilla Rohan Indralava!"

We eyed him.

"I remember her! In winter 2012, before our comeback press conference, I visited my parents in LA. In my last week vacation, I went to Mun's family house. There were some visitors like me, but I thought they were father Simon's colleagues. The youngest child of Rohan-Indralava was being introduced to me. Wow, she was a bachelor graduated in her 16. Really beautiful and smart. I was unable remember her name before Eric-bigbro said her family name." Andy's face was dazzling in enthusiasm.

"Andy is right. Well, it all written in wikipedia." Dongwan scrolled down. "She is not an artist, but haute model and entrepreneur. She succeed her father's throne as CEO of Rohan Company, but it was written that she will pass the baton to his older brother in one month, quoted from a bussiness magazine."

"One month, that's what she wrote on the letter." I linked my hand fingers. "She's not common woman. My mother really give everything this time."

"She is a type of woman that ready to tackle down man's ego. This is will go with who dominate who." Hyesung smiled. "Eric will be damned. He will being shyly around while his future wife stands out everytime."

I wrinkled my nose. "I won't let that happen." But I started to bite my nails and shaking my foot.

Minwoo rolled his eyes. "Well at least this Adriana had same thought with me." He stared at me with serious face. "After that call from father Simon, the only thing make me afraid is you, Eric, being distracted by this matter and lose your professionality. But you are most proffesional person I've met in my whole lifetime, you are really stable and didn't affected by any chance. You still perfectionist like always it came about music. This young woman is right, don't ever think about her or your mind will make earliest expectation, I don't want our comeback become fail because of her existence. Do you understand?"

I smirked. This special stupid was no more existed. I was facing a co-CEO of Shinhwa Company and my colleague. "My Shinhwa always come first." I ripped the letter from my future wife and threw it into bin.

In the end, we smiled to each other.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

But once I got home, I was thinking about her and her letter. Unfortunately I had threw it away. I wanted to re-read it. She had strong conviction inside her words. I could feel it, like Minwoo felt it. I never being trembled no matter what plot my parents planned for me, because their plans were... mainstream. My mother was meeting their mother in salon, after some gossips among wives, their mother started to introduce them to my mother. Then she called me from States, said that she had something to talk. After I came, the one I met there wasn't my mother, but a daughter of mother's friend. Always like that.

This time, I wasn't being asked to approach the girl (she was a girl in my eye! Dongwan said she was 23 years old when I was 37 years!). She would do it instead of me. I... felt... what was it called? Attracted.

I laid dowm on my bed, smelled nice after shower. I hugged sleepy Gomdori until it gone into dreamland. I wanted to sleep. But my eyes unabled to close. I went to kitchen and found some cane of beers. I took one and drank it. I put my iPod and played th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter