Awwww....

Beautiful Goodbye

Amber’s P.O.V

As soon as we walked away from Key, I asked Krystal if he was always like that.

“Only when he’s having his “diva-tantrums.” She laughed.

“Diva?”

“You’ll see more of that side come out the longer you get to know him, but you’ll get used to it.”

“Ahh...I see...”

As we were approaching a table under a tree where Victoria and Luna were sitting, a really tall girl with long hair ran towards us.

“Hi! I’m Sulli,” she smiled, “You must be the new girl, Amber!”

I smiled and waved at her.

Sulli grabbed both mine and Krystal’s hands and proceeded to drag us towards the table. As soon as we sat down, she looked at all of us and pouted.

“You guys are so lucky that you’re all in the same classes for the first two periods. I have no one, not even in our next class” she sniffed.

Victoria laughed.

“Amber, aren’t you in room 12 for your next class?” asked Luna.

I pulled out my timetable.

“Mhmm!”

Sulli lit up.

“YES! THAT'S GREAT!” she cried.

We all laughed at her and spent the rest of lunch getting to know each other, when the bell rang, Sulli lead me to our class.

 

As soon as we sat down, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see it was the guy I accidently spilt my coke on.

“You’re Amber right?”

“Umm... yeah.”               

“Sorry about before... I’m just having a bad day,” he said.

“It’s ok, I should be sorry cause I stained your shirt...”

He smiled. And whatever I was thinking just disappeared from my mind. Earth to Amber... SNAP OUT OF IT!

“....locker anyway. It’s ok,”

“What about your locker?"

He looked at me strangely.

"Sorry...I...kind of lost track of what you were saying there.” I cringed.

Oh gosh. Amber. What the heck

“I had another shirt in... Don’t worry about it.”

-----

When the class ended, I found myself walking in between Sulli and Key.

“I didn’t get to introduce myself earlier, I’m Key.”

“Key...”

Sulli looked at me and laughed.

“His real name is Kim Kibum. He just likes people calling him Key,” she explained.

Key then put his arm around my shoulder. I laughed nervously... What was he doing?

“I just know we’re going to be great friends,” he said.

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

After that, the rest of the day was a blur. My first day of school went better than expected.