Mess

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Mess  [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

A/N: Yeah, I didn’t plan this story too well since I forgot to write the part when Jaejoong actually signs the contract. So I edited the last chapter and added extra dialogue between Yunho and Jaejoong.  I also put 3 MONTHS instead of 6 Months since 100 days is 3 months...sorry for the mistakes...I don't proof read these things and I usually write this fic late at night...

“Ya Kim Jaejoong, your teacher called me! Why didn’t you go detention today?!”

Oh god. It’s only been one second since I got home and my mom’s already yelling her lungs out. I swear, if she screams once any louder, my ears will come off.

“Changwook didn’t go too!” I cried.

“It’s because he had a doctor’s check up!” Omma cried.

“He...he did?” I asked, scratching my head. “Then why didn’t I get one too?!”

“Do you need to have the same doctor appointment dates as your brother?!”

“Well yeah!” I scoffed. “He’s my freakin’ twin brother!!”

“Well, anyways...why are you so late?! Did you run away from detention?! What did you do this time Kim Jaejoong?!”

“Ommma!!!!” I whined. “I swear, I didn’t do anything!!!”

“Then why are you late?!”

“Because...”

What am I supposed to tell my mom? That I’m indebted to some rich guy? That I owe him 3 million won?! That I wrecked some rich guy’s car?!

“Because...I was hungry.”

“What?!”

“You forgot to pack me lunch! So I had no choice...but to go to the café and stuff myself!! That’s why I have these donuts because I’m so hungry...”

The hard lines on my omma’s face loosened, the corners of drooping as if she’d witnessed a crying puppy. “Omo...”

My omma walks closer to me, putting her hands on my cheeks. “What have I done to my son?”

“Wh...what?”

“Did...did I really starve my son? Omo...”

“Omma....” I whined.

“You may give me headaches, and heartaches...and lots of stress...but I can’t starve my son...no way...”

Now this is getting weird. So weird that my stomach’s gurgling. What was the reason for my omma’s sudden 180 personality change? Is the world working the way I wanted it to?

“Jaejoong-ah, omma’s going to feed you...don’t eat those donuts...omma’s going to feed you her food instead.”

My jaw dropped, absolutely surprised of what she’d just said. Was I dreaming? Am I hallucinating? Did Yunho put drugs in my donuts? Am I high? I can’t be high! If I’m high, my omma will whip me harder than before!

Omma took the box of donuts away from me, storing them in the fridge. “Those aren’t good for you at all...good thing I made a whole set of mandu...”

As if mandu was any better than donuts. But, I couldn’t resist, especially with its meaty insides and its soft shell.

“Jaejoong-ah, go eat...” Omma said, grabbing my wrist.

I swear, I’ve been grabbed for too much today. Was I some sort of teddy bear that you could haul around? I swear, my wrist is on the verge of falling of if this wrist pulling continues.

“Omma! I’ll go to the table myself...” I said.

“Sit,” Omma said, pushing me to the chair. “Eat this.”

In front of me, there’s a whole pile of mandu (dumplings), its size equivalent to a mountain. Even if I ate a whole heap of donuts from earlier, my stomach didn’t fail to grumble. My omma has a tendency to cook too much food for our family’s own good, that it got too out of hand.

“Omma...that’s so much mandu...” I stammered.

“Eat it!”

“But...how about Yoojung and appa? If I eat all of this there’ll be no food left for them,” I stated.

“Yoojung’s at hagwon, and appa has to work overtime...”

“How about Changwook?” I asked.

“He already ate some.”

“Some?! It looks like no one touched it yet...”

“I made double the size of that...” Omma said, smiling.

“Then why won’t you sell it for the mandu shop?” I asked.

Omma’s face went sour, dipping into a frown. “Those were the left overs....”

“Ah,” I said, forking the mandu.

“Now make sure you eat all of it, if you don’t finish it just leave it for Yoojung and appa then,” Omma said, taking more stuff out of the fridge.

“Omma,” I said, chomping on the mandu. “Is business not doing well?”

How abruptly did I say those words?

Omma’s eyes grow, looking utterly shocked.

“What do you mean business is not doing well?” Omma asked. “Of course business is doing fine!”

“Well,” I said swallowing the mandu. “You’re bringing home more mandu than usual, and you’re also coming home early...”

“That doesn’t mean business isn’t doing well! What...what craziness are you spewing out?” Omma asked, looking completely baffled.

“Just asking,” I said, dipping my tenth mandu in the soy sauce.

“Eat slowly!” Omma cried. “You’re going to get indigestion.”

“Don’t worry omma...I almost ate a poisoned donut...I think I’ll be fine.”

“Ate a what?” Omma asked.

“Oh,” I said, swallowing. “Nothing.”

 

~~

“So,” Changwook said, looking up from his book on the desk. “How was your...thing with that rich dude?”

“Horrible,” I said, tossing my backpack to my bed. “He’s a total douche.”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

I sat down on the bottom bunk, facing Changwook. “He’s making me his slave.”

His jaw dropped. “What? A...a slave?”

“Yup, shocked aren’t you?” I asked.

“What do you do as a slave?” he asked.

“I...I have to clean his house and do everything for him! That’s what I have to do! And in this stupid contract...it says I’m not allowed to oppose to anything he asks me...how dumb is that?!!”

“Woah...he even made a contract?”

“Yes...he probably got some lawyer to make a legit one...” I said, plopping my back to the mattress.

“Wow...that contract must be legit...”

 “Aish...Changwook, what am I going to do? I’m total in deep now.”

“I don’t know,” Changwook said. “But hyung...think about it...the guy is totally rich...maybe it won’t be too bad...”

“What do you mean it won’t be too bad?” I asked, rising from my position.

“Well, if you think about it...the guy’s rich...he’s money from head to toe...if you’re his...you know his...slave...you could get an advantage out of it...”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You can develop some sort of you know...friendship with him...”

“Eh?” I asked. “What craziness are you spewing out?”

“Well, he’s rich...and when rich people have poor friends in need...they tend to give their poor friends money...” Changwook whispered.

I grab a pillow, tossing it at Changwook’s face. “Ow!”

“Where did you learn to be so sly like that?” I burst.

“Who else would it be?!” he asked, rubbing his cheek. “Of course you!”

Of course. Who else would it be, but the totally sly Kim Jaejoong. It’s always me who’s the bad guy. The mastermind of all the crime in this world. It’s like I’m Voldemort or something.

“You always blame me for everything!” I cried.

“Well, you did influence me in a bad way!” He cried. “I shouldn’t even be talking to you, I should be studying for the test we’re having for next Tuesday.”

“Wait...we’re having a test?” I asked.

“Didn’t you listen to the teacher today? We’re having a test in biology about the brain...”

“Since when did I ever listen to anyone?” I asked.

“Well, you didn’t even know I was having a doctor’s appointment,” Changwook stated.

“Yah...a lot of things are happening, how am I supposed to keep track of all your ? Anyways...I’m totally dead.”

“Does...does our parents know about this whole thing?” Changwook asked. “You know...you being a slave and all...”

“Of course they don’t know,” I said, rolling my eyes. “If they know I’m pulling this , omma will whack my for selling myself to some dude. I mean, you know how paranoid mom gets. She even fed me a heap of mandu just because I didn’t eat lunch...”

“True, true...” Changwook said, nodding. “Anyways...how long do you have to do this whole contract thing?”

“For 100 days!”

“That long?” Changwook asked, dropping his jaw. “Wow...it’s like you’re doing those contract jobs...”

“All this happened...” I said, glancing over my shoulder. “Just because of Yuri....just because of those damn Girls Generation tickets that we couldn’t get!!”

“Well...” Changwook muttered. “It...it was kind of your fault....”

“Aish! Shut up!” I snapped. “Stop reminding me that everything’s my fault...I know...I know everything’s my fault...”

I grabbed a whole chunk of my air, tugging on them. “Just wake me up until this whole nightmare is over...”

**

As I enter the classroom, I hear a bunch of whispers buzzing from the students. Their eyes all go on me, as if I’m a speck of light glowing in a dark area. To be honest, I’m kinda scared, and a bit weirded out. It’s like I’m sort of celebrity or something. Why can’t they stop looking? Aish, really.

To my greatest fear, the whispering worsens as I sit at my desk.

“Omo...did you see what happened to him yesterday?”

“Yeah...that young chaebol dragged him out of the school...”

“Heol daebak...”

“Wonder what he did...”

“Everyone’s talking about you,” Changwook whispered.

“I know. I have ears Changwook,” I said in a sarcastic tone. “Aish. I just want this whole day to end...”

“Yah Jaejoong-ah!”

That’s definitely not Changwook’s voice. I glance over my shoulder, and Junsu, along with his groupies Hyukjae and Donghae swarm to my desk, as if they’re bees or something. 

“What happened with that chaebol yesterday?” Junsu asked, his eyes big.

“How do you know that chaebol Jung Yunho?” Hyukjae asked, not giving me a chance to answer Junsu’s question.

Wait. Is this Jung Yunho famous or something?

“Are you friends with him?” Donghae asked.

Soon enough, the whole class’s attention completely goes to me, anticipating for my answer.

“Um...” I croaked.  “I...I...”

“Class! What are you doing, and why are you not opening your books?!”

Junsu, and his groupies turn around from my desk, returning to their desks in a quick flash. For the first time in my life, the teacher saves my .

 

**

The sun hit my eyes, making me squint. Having the desk next to the window was both a good, and a bad thing. The good thing was that you had something to look at when you’re bored. Bad thing? The hot sun. Spring was at its worst, especially with the sun’s extensive rays. At this rate, I’m on my way to being a living tomato.

Right now we’re doing self study, so the class is pretty quiet. For some strange, bizarre reason, my teacher looks pumped as if something made her happy. I just ignored it though, since my teacher’s feelings are none of concern. Even though, her happiness could be beneficial for our class since she usually has a stick up her , which drives our class crazy.

Thirty minutes ‘till class is over. God, I can’t wait for the day to end. But wait, how could I forget? There’s the Yunho guy I have to take care off. Now, that just kills my happiness.

It’s been half an hour since I’ve been looking at this stupid text book. I can’t even think straight most of the time, how am I supposed to focus? I’m guaranteed to not get into my favored college, considering the size of my pea sized brain. Aish.

I put my head down, burying it in my arms. I’m tired, my life is tired, and my brain is pretty tired. What’s the point of staying awake? Just a nice little shut eye would make time go by faster. Maybe I should plug in my headphones and play a list of my illegally downloaded Girl’s Generation songs.

Munja Washong, Munja Washong, Munja Washong~~~

Oh god.

How could I forget to put that pesky phone on silent? Should I pick it up? God, the whole class’s heads are all towards me-including Changwook’s. For the past week, I feel like some celebrity who’s getting unwanted attention, as if I’m G-Dragon or something. Jeez, was I that scandalous?

I hear some snickers, mostly caused by my stupid ringtone. Aish. It’s making me really hesitant on answering this phone call?

“Kim Jaejoong, aren’t you going to pick that up?” the teacher asked from behind the desk.

Weird. Really weird. Whenever the phone went off in class, the teacher would usually walk over to our desks and take our phones away from us until the end of class. Why wasn’t she walking? Why was she still sitting?

I let out a heavy sigh, and pull the red phone out of my pocket. Of course. Out of all the times in the day, he had to call me right now. Especially when I’m in the middle of class. Doesn’t he know I’m a student? Is he one of those guys that appear smart but is actually stupid?

 “He...hello?” I whispered, putting my hand over my mouth. “You know...I’m in the middle of class right now.”

“I don’t care,” he replied in a firm tone.

“Do guys from Seoul have no matters or what?! What do you mean you don’t care?! For god’s sak-,”

“Remember rule #2? You don’t question anything I do.”

“Yeah...but you know...this is a differ-“

“Anyways...” he said. “I wanted to give you your first task.”

“What?! Right now?!” I shrieked.

“Yes.”

“Can...can you call at another time...you know...people are staring at me...”

“Is that any of my concern?” he asked.

“Well, of course it is. I mean I am your empl-.”

“Anyways...for your first task...I want you to go to my penthouse and clean everything. I have a guest coming over tomorrow, so I want EVERYTHING spotless. You hear me?”

Do I really have to do that? Do I? Can a truck just hit me and kill me so I don’t have to clean his stupid penthouse?

“Y...yes...” I stuttered.

“I also want you to stir me up a meal, since I’ll be starving by the time I get back to my house. I’ll be leaving after you come, so when I come back to my penthouse, everything better look good...”

“Fine,” I sighed.

“And don’t talk to me in that unenthusiastic tone, it absolutely irks me.”

“Then how do you want me to address you?” I asked.

“When I talk to you, you better sound you know...peppy...like ‘yes~ Jung Sajangnim~~’

What is this guy on? Helium? Does he REALLY want me to talk like some ditzy high school girl?

“Do...do I really have to talk to you like that?” I asked, my cheeks heating up.

“Of course. You are my slave for a reason.”

Now, that sounded as hell.

“Well, I became a slave not by choice, but by your force...” I whispered.

“Well, you caused this whole thing...”

“Look, are we playing blame the culprit? I know I did it. Look Jung Sajang, I have to go now ‘kay? I gotta do some studying until the end of class, so talk to ya later.”

Before Mr. Douchelord could say a word, I slammed the phone lid shut, like those evil, petty girls when they hang up on their fliphones after a dramatic phone call with their enemies.

You’ve Got A Message~~~~~~

Oh.

My.

God.

Really? Was my text notification sound a baby telling me I had a message? This Jung Yunho’s really the best he can to piss me off. It’s like he breathes to make me angry!

Certainly my whole situation has everybody riled up, since I can hear their whispering voices, with the constant mention of my name.

“Wow, his ringtone is so embarrassing...”

“Omo...who knew Kim Jaejoong would have a ringtone like that? Kekekeke...”

“What a loser...”

“What a total baby...and he’s a boy~”

I open the flip phone, unveiling the message.

From: Jung Yunho

To: Kim Jaejoong

JH: I live in the Jung Empire Hotel...just blocks away from the Lotte Duty Free shop. When you go to the check in desks, tell the ladies that you’re an employee for Jung Yunho. They’ll recognize you right away. My penthouse is on the very top floor if you’re wondering. Security is pretty tight, so there’s a camera and a password you have to enter before I let you in. Text me if anything sounds unclear.

“What’s up with your ringtone choices?” Changwook asked, looking concerned.

“It’s not me who chose them...” I gritted, shoving the phone back into my pocket. “It’s my bastard sajangnim...”

Ring!!!

“Oh, I guess it’s time for class to be dismissed,” the teacher said, standing from her chair. “Class president, you do the dismissal greetings.”

“Y...yes,” Changwook nodded.

He stood up from his chair, along with the class-including myself. We all bowed in a 45-degree angle, you know, just like the usual, nothing too special. Everyone got their backpacks, and left the room. Me and Changwook stayed, knowing we had to stay for detention.

“Why are you two staying?” the teacher asked.

“Wh...what do you mean?” I asked. “We did run away from detention the other day...and you did tell us yesterday that we had to stay in detention again to compensate for...you know making you chase us down the road...”

“Psh, just forget about that!” the teacher beamed, clapping her hands together.

Me and Changwook both exchanged glances, both confused of our teacher’s weird behavior. “Wh...what do you mean forget about it?”

“You two...” she said, stepping towards us. “Are young boys...you two don’t know any better...”

“Huh?” Changwook asked. “But...”

“Do you notice something different about me?” she asked, flipping her black locks over her shoulder.

“Um...nothing...” I said, shaking my head. “Changwook, do you see anything different?”

“No...nothing,” Changwook replied.

“Of course, you two are young men...you wouldn’t know anything about diamond earrings or jewelry...”

Why was she talking about jewelry to us?

“Wow seonsaengim...that earring is really pretty,” Changwook said, complimenting the jewel on the teacher’s ear.

“Of course it’s pretty. It’s new,” she said, smiling.

“...”

“Anyways boys. You better get going, you wouldn’t want your mothers to worry, would you?” she asked.

“Of course not...” I stumbled. “Anyways...I guess...we’ll get going then?”

“Yes~” seonsaengnim said, putting her hands on both Changwook and I’s shoulders, causing my chest to rise. Why the heck is she being so...nice? And why was she being touchy? “Now get going boys~”

The teacher literally pushes us in a slow manner, leading us to the door. Changwook and I give each other glances, both of us questioning our teacher’s strange behavior.

The door slams behind us, leaving Changwook and I in the busy hallway. I turned around, peeking through the screen door. Through the view, I can see seonsaengnim holding an expensive, pink looking back. Squinting harder, I spot the metal latch on the bag. Oh right, it’s one of those bags that my mom wants...those Chanel bags. Aren’t those pricey?

You’ve got a message~~

Oh . It’s a probably another message from that Yunho. Oh wait, not just Yunho, but Jung Sajang.

From: Jung Yunho

YH: You’re welcome

What? What does he mean you’re welcome? Aish. I want to type, but It’s freaking hard to type with this stupid keypad. The letters are placed weird, and the buttons are so close that it’s guaranteed that my fat fingers will have a struggle with it.

JJ: Wht do u mean ur welcome????

YH: Detention.

JJ: Huh???

YH: I let you off the hook.

JJ: Wait...wht did u do???

YH: Figure it out yourself.

I took another look of the door, stalking my teacher once again. Then, a lightbulb flickered in my small, dark brain as realization hits me. The diamond earrings, the pink Chanel bag, my teacher’s surge of happiness-all of it was because of Jung Yunho.

JJ: R u crazy? Why did u buy stuff for my teacher????

YH: How else were you supposed to get out of detention? And, consider it as a gift from me, from now on, she’ll give you an easier time on your school work.

JJ: That’s corruption!!!!

YH: Shhh...keep it a secret between us, okay? Now you better get going. My patience is getting short, and time isn’t getting any slower by the looks of it. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter